Apple of MY Eye...

Confession...

 

Previously...

He opened his eyes sweating. Confused he sat on his bed leaning on the headboard. He wiped away the sweat on his forehead and recalled back whatever Voldemin told him. He was glad in a way that he didn't get hit by a MUFFIN... He knew it wasn’t just a normal dream. He just spoke to himself. He was in his wise state right now.

He knew that he shouldn’t wait another minute to reconcile with his girl. Massaging his temple to sooth the horrible hangover, he turned to leave the bed when he saw the hangover pills on his bed-side-table. Smiling to himself and thanking his hyung for it, he took the medicine and went to bath. Clear of what he should do. To get back his precious other half.

---

Your POV

Knock knock.

"Coming."

The door opened and you were standing there looking in your worst state. You have been crying all the way here. Your eyes were red and puffy clearly indicating your misery. Yunho ushered you to come in before serving you with some fresh orange juice.

“___ ah… you look so pale and skinny. Have you been eating well??”

You nodded your head not saying a word but he knew just by the looks that you are not well but what else to say when we are trying to open a conversation rite???

Silly you guys. Both of you love each other so much but you guys are just too adamant when it comes to showing it.

“Where is Changmin, oppa?”

“He’s out and will be here in a while. Lately he’s been drinking… A lot…”

“Drinking?!!!” You were shocked to hear your boyfriend was drinking. He never does but now he is because of you. It didn't stop you from feeling guiltier than you already are.

“What should I do now, Yunho oppa??” tears slowly streamed down your eyes.

“I messed up everything…”

“Stop blaming yourself, ___ah… you guys have to work this thing together not by blaming your own selves… He is blaming himself and you are blaming yourself. Stop acting like children and try to settle this like a grown up.” Despite having tears on your eyes you noticed Yunho stood up in front of you.

“Changmin will be back for dinner. So can you prepare something for him to recover from his hangover? (a/n: LOL) He is having terrible headache. I hope he won’t be drunk when he’s back later. Im sorry ___ah but I have to leave now to meet someone. When I’m home later I hope both of you had sit and talked and I want to hear good news. Is it ok, dongsaengi???” he ruffled your mushroom-like-hair.

“Umm…” you nodded at his words. You didn’t know what to do or to say to Changmin. You hoped things will be fine as you stood and went to kitchen to prepare Changmin’s favourite soup to sooth his headache.

---

 

Nobody’s POV

“Changmin ah? You’re awake??” Yunho entered Changmin’s bedroom and realized he is in the bathroom bathing.

“Yeah, hyung. I’m getting ready to meet ___ah. I just realized I’m not trying to get her back. I feel like smacking myself for wasting this one month hyung.” Changmin said from the bathroom.

Yunho smirked. Perfect.

“Ok, well. I’m going out to meet Jieun and Jae… so if you’re hungry go get some hangover soup and other foods from the kitchen. I asked Jieun on how to prepare the soup so make sure you eat it and please don’t get drunk.”

“Are you sure that its anything edible, hyung?? I clearly remember the last time you tried to cook you almost made our kitchen burst. Luckily Je hyung was there.” Yunho knew Changmin was smirking while saying it.

“You evil maknae!!! Now you sound like the Changmin I know. Hope everything goes well. Call me if anything goes wrong ok??”

“Yeah hyung. Drive safely and send my regards to Jieun noon and Jae hyung. And ask him to cook for me the next time we visit him.”

“Yeh..” Yunho chuckled and left his room. He shake his head at Changmin's final remark. Always thinking bout food. I wonder how he managed to skip meals this one month.

Since the maknae is quick in showering I’ll make sure I get out of this place faster. I don’t want to have the light-bulb moment. My favourite dongsaengs… all the very best and I hope you guys will settle this issue.

Yunho sighed before he went out to see you cooking the soup. He smiled and bid farewell before he went out of the house.

---

Changmin’s POV

I got ready in a few minutes after making sure that my face is not rough with growing hairs. Grabbing a velvet box in my hand I looked myself at the mirror satisfied before heading out of my room to the kitchen. My stomach getting hungrier by every minute.

I heard pans falling suddenly at the kitchen.

Must be Yunho hyung..

 He might have slipped the pan and MY FOOD MIGHT BE ON THE FLOOR???!!!! I fastened my pace to the kitchen and I was left dumbfounded when I saw the person I missed so much all this time.

“Baby???”

---

Your POV

Damn!! You were getting nervous about meeting Changmin when he’s home later. You were so caught up in your thoughts till you accidently dropped the-already- washed pan on the floor. A loud sound was heard throughout the dorm. Luckily you didn’t spill any of the food you prepared for your sweetheart.

“Baby???”

You froze at the similar voice. You knew it was the person who you really missed but yet you didn’t had the courage to look up into his eyes or even his face.

“Baby, ___ah… Is that you???”

Am I dreaming?? Changmin thought.

“Baby…” he ran like a kid before engulfing your back in his warm hug that you really missed.

Instantly you could feel tears on your shoulder where he placed his face at. Automatically your own set of tears came streaming down slowly.

He tightened his grip on your waist and held you closer to his body. You were already crying hard when he suddenly pulled away from the hug. He turned you to look at him but although you had turned to him you kept your head down still not uttering a single word.

“___ah.” He called your name. Somehow you haven’t heard him calling your name so warmly before this.

“I…”

“Changmin, I’m sorry…” You sobbed as you raised your head to look into his eyes with your own set of eyes red and full of tears.

“Sorry?? Baby you didn’t do anything wrong… it was my mistake. I understand what you told me the other day. I should have shown you the care and how much you mean to me. I was wrong. I should have shown more commitment and care in our relationship.” He blurted out anything that came to his mind from his heart to you.

“Instead I just gave you reasons for not to. Busy… Tired… I didn’t know how tired you were from your busy life too. You always call me or text me whenever you can and what did I tell you at those times??? Im busy, I’ll call you back later but did I always call you back and check on you??? No… I didn’t.”

Your heart beat rapidly. Changmin’s each word made you speechless and you stood there looking at him tear-eyed.

“I admit I am an idiot!!! But I can’t accept this… I can’t lose you. This one month was a miserable month for me. I learned that you were so important to me and I had been so wrong all this time. I should have run to you earlier but I don’t know what gotten into me. I just realized I made a mistake. No… not just a mistake, mistakes… Plenty of them… I don’t know if I am late but baby…” he held your body gently looking straight into your eyes that you feel you could tear this instant.

“Can you forgive me??? Pls forgive me for being an idiot!!! Give me a chance to prove my love and care for you. I can’t accept the fact I missed the best woman in my life. I lost her once for one month but I don’t want to miss her again. I…”

He stopped abruptly when you kissed his lips, tip-toeing and circling your arms around his neck. His eyes were still teary when he closed them and held your waist tightly. Letting himself out. You kissed him passionately as you sensed his body shake, crying his heart out. Tears were pouring down both of your eyes. When you felt he had calmed a bit you placed your hands on his face and pulled away gently from the kiss.

“Are you not talking too much??”? you chuckled still tears flowing out from your eyes.

He smiled at you slowly.

“You shouldn’t be so guilty, my dear boyfriend. I understood your love but… I don’t even know why I snapped at you that night. I’m sorry.”

He shook his head, left to right. “I am the one who says sorry today. You, my precious ___ will always stay here no matter what happens.”

He took your hand and placed on his chest where his heart is before kissing it gently. You felt his words are coming straight from his heart and you know he really meant it.

You s the hand to his back and hugged him tightly… not going to leave him at all.

“I really missed you…” he said relieved.

“You have no idea how much I did…” You said smiling at him.

“I need to tell you something, ___ah…”

“What is it… please don’t tell me you’re hungry. I already prepared the food and just in case you are lets go sit. But please… don’t tell me you’re hungry in this situation and spoil the mood…” you looked at him innocently in panic state.

He smirked at you and left you standing there. He took few steps behind and you thought he was really hungry and was going to go sit at the dining table. You sighed internally and when you started to walk to take the soup he grabbed your wrist.

You turned to look at him a few steps away from you, smiling.

“I bought this gift to present to you once we made love because you know… we were having more touchy touchy time during those days. But I guess this one month just proved you are more precious and valuable than what I could ask for. I realized things, thanks to you and your care you have given me.”

“This might sound sudden and weird but you and I both know I can’t tie the knot yet and I know you are not ready either. There is still a long way to go in this journey of ours. But I know you are the one for me. I know I want you to be the one beside me on my bed every morning when I wake up. I know I want you to prepare me my meals every day.”

 You heard him chuckle lightly after saying those words.

“I promise I will be the man who protects you and I will treasure you all my life. I promise I will not hide my love and care for you. You can be mad at me and yell at me, but remember you are always apple of MY eye…

“Will you be mine???”

You looked at him confused when he suddenly pulled out a velvet box out of his jacket. He held it in front of you and looked straight into your eyes once again making your legs and heart go weak.

You looked at his eyes getting teary and a drop of tear dropped down.

You were speechless at what he just confessed to you.

“I am a bad girlfriend am I? I just made the love of my life, a man to cry in front of me.” You said sobbing. You held his hand, kissed it, and said…

"Since you look so sincere with your CONFESSION, I will be glad to."

Smirkingly you said to love of your life standing in front of you. You saw a small smile form on his face that you missed so much.

He put the ring on your ring, softly saying “You’re mine now.”

"Hmm… I guess Yunho hyung wont be home tonight and we might can have some fun. He said before grabbing you tossing you on his shoulder to his room in the dorm."

Yah!!! PUT ME DOWN!!! Im hungry!!!

But since you are mine can't I have you? In a split second, he changed to the playful him, pouting and showing his irresistable puppy eyes to you.

I know that but... you tried to resist his charm but you knew it'll not work for long...

At least lets have dinner first... you said quickly blushing slightly from embarassment of what might happen.

His face quikly lighten up as he approached you very close and placed a peck on your jaw.

I can't wait for it, baby... you felt his body leaning against you and whispered in a deep husky voice.

The night was spent with giggles and chuckles reminding themselves their journey of love will be sweeter this time.


*hiding behind a big rock* Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry!!!!! i know i should have updated this a looooooooong time ago!!!! but you know things come up!!! i had a huge pile of assignments to be submitted and my schedule is soooo packed with classes and all.... I know I cant say these reasons but I am reaaalllllyyyy sorry neh???

So how was the ending??? Was it like how you wanted it to be??? I am really nervous about the ending. Im not very confident with it but still... you know when you have the not so satisfied feelings... huhu... *enough of emo yunhotic* btw please do let me know if u liked it or not... im lacking of writing skills lately but i hope it was good enough to entertain you though... 

I would like to say THANK YOU for my beloved subscribers and commentors who never failed to motivate me each times i read the comments... Im feeling very guilty for taking soooo long. But i hope i really made up for those waiting time with a good update!!! ok???

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMNETING...

PLS DO COMMENT DOWN THERE AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS LIKED IT OR NOT, OK???

With this its me YUNHOIC signing off...