Chapter 2

Chansoo "The Letter"

"these prices are ridiculous" i heard a lady complain to another on the isle i was on. "Ever since that war started prices are going threw the roof!" she raised her voice a few octaves as i slowly made my way closer and closer to the end of the isle in hopes of getting away. I don't know i was so nervous, she didn't know my boyfriend was one of those solider's out their helping our alies out.

Flashback

"Hey D.O come here" i glaces up from my coffee cup , loosening the hard grip i had around it and slowly stretched my fingers a bit before getting up from my place at the bar and hopping off my stool. I winced a bit as my feet made contact with the cold floor and quickly reached for my slipper's and walked into the living room to see the chanyeol standing in front of the tv with a focused expression on his face. Eyebrow's furrowed and eye's showing determination , his hand's were slightly clinched as well. I looked to see the New's on with big the latest "New's Update" talking about our neighboring country, our only alley, apparently having difficulties dealing with their dictatior ruller. The old one had been good and ruled for quite some time dying only a few weeks ago at the age of 85 and his son, only a mere 40, steped into the picture. What we assumed would be another peaceful ruling has ended up turning for the worse, what was once a tiny little country tunred into a based on bloodsheed and power. Their cropped have died from a unpredicted drough, the animals and people are getting sich and the king just cares about building a army, taking over other countries, and making weapon's. Its quite sad and sick at what he is doing to ther rebeling and innocent people, lower their pay and raising their taxes. Its a unliviable place, "you would be better off dead" the new's reporter that was talking said, "we are calling for a draft of solider's to fight against his army" she continues showing some number's behind her and some location's and times for signing up. "We need to help our friends" she continued "if we don't stop this who is to say that he won't come after us". "We can't let them do this" his voice knocked me out of my trance as i looked up to him. He had his face lowered and he was now shaking, i put a hand to his shoulder. He looked up at me and gave me a look that i still see in my dreams. The face of a descion being made, one that would cost me everything i held dear. He grabbed me by the hands and got close enough for our foreheads to touch. His breath was ragged and uneven, "..Kyungsoo...I" "its okay" i cut him off offering a smile as i already knew what he would say to me. "its okay i know" i said looking up to him ,meeting his eyes. He looked at me for a while before breaking out into a huge smile. "Ah your the best" he said cupping my face and kissing me deeply.

I think about it now as a tear rolls down my face, i quickly try to whip it away before the cashier could look but he already asked anyways "Um..are you okay sir?" he asked timitly while swiping my card and typing some number's. "Yeah" i said looking up at him "im ok" i said as he handed me back my card and then proceeded to bag my stuff. "have a nice day" he said and waved as i left the store making my way back to the apartment after a long day of working. Mentally and physically worn out i grumpily made my way up the stair's making sure not to slip on any ice and zip up my hoodie more. It didn't seem to help though , i was almost their anyways when i was within reaching distance of the doorknob i heard the door across from us open and look to see my neighbors coming out to work. "Ah hello Tao!" he ran past me in a hurry "ah sorry kyungsoo i woke up late and have to hurry for night classes or i willl get a wushu stick to the again" i yelled back at me running down the stair's almost slipping a few times . "Be safe" i said seeing him run off too far ahead to hear me anymore. "Ashii that kid" i mummbled reaching into my pocket for my key's and making my way inside. Sliding off my shoes and jacket and quicking unloaded the groceries so i could take a nice warm bath and rest a bit. Tomorrow we are realeasing a new manga intitles "Sou Teru" or "Dry Rain" the plot is pretty basic but the character's are what really makes it interesting , a lovely little drama/romance novel and the cover catches your attention with the two main character's Mizou and Rincha holding hand's under the rain. I would be more excited about it but right now i am stressed and need to get up even earlier to go check over everythign before we ship it off in the morning and then plan the interview's and show room's later and apparently we have a table at A-Con this year an- "Gahh" i said in fustration as i layed in bed. "Why can't you be here when i need you?"

 

Flashback

"ah you just don't even know" i started as my rant had just begun and wouldn't be stopping anytime soon as i flung out all my emotion's and feeling's at chanyeol one night when we were going out on a date and decided to stop at the park and look at the star's. It was fall time and the weather was perfect and the streelight's illuminated the fallen leaves on the ground and small children were walking or playing with their parents , other's walking dogs, and some jumping into the fresh piles of leaves while we sat under a tree on the ground looking into the sky. "Like everyday is a mad house A MAD HOUSE CHANNIE" i was waving my hands around and using facial expression's to describe my jerky boss, my lazy wirter and even lazier desing artist. "and then suho just laughs at me and doesn't even say anything LIKE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW" i poked his chest while he roared with laughed holding his hands to his stomach cluching his shirt. I pouted and angrily grabbed some leaves and threw some at him which he picked up and made into a big pile then said "Thing about all the probelm's you've had today ok?" "Wait what, waht are you doing?" i asked as he got up and held the big pile over my head. "Just trust me okay?" he said winking at me so i closed my eyes and obedied (i don't know what he is planning but im just getting more mad thinking about them) "Now think about them all faling away out of your head and they wil be all gone " he said and as i sat their and played along i felt the leaves he held slowly falling around me and opened my eyes it really did fell like they were all going away and when he was done he croched down behind me and gave me a hug blowing the few that were on my head away. "Did i get them all?" he asked snuggling into my neck. "Yeah i think so"