Chapter 7

Power of Love

 

I got up the next morning, bleary eyed.

Slowly, I hobbled to oppa’s room, my body still aching from yesterday.

“Oppa?” I asked, peeking into the room. Hm, he’s not here. But he doesn’t have any schedules today. Pehaps, he went out with the other members?

I sighed, closing the door, going to the toilet to wash up. I guess I should go shopping then.

A few minutes later, I was out of the dormitory, having a day out with myself, shopping for new clothes. I needed them.

Something caught my eye just as I turned to another store. It was a keychain, a beautiful one. I walked into the shop, my eyes still glued to the charm. Slowly, I it, playing around with it.

“It’s a couple charm keychain.” A voice behind me said and I jumped. I whirled around to see the manager of the store, smiling down at me, a knowing look in his eyes. I blushed and stared admiringly at the charms, I turned the tag over, looking at the price.

I gasped, so expensive! I reluctantly dropped the charm back onto its rack, still looking at it longingly.

“Miss, do you want to buy it? For such a lovely lady like you, I think I can lower the price down.” The manager said, still looking at me knowingly. Happily, I forked over most of my money to buy the two charms.

“Stay away from her…” someone said dangerously. Hm? That voice sounded very familiar. My curiousity piqued, I followed the source of the voice, moving silently.

I stifled a gasp as my heart thudded loudly in my chest. What were those two doing?

***

I glared at him, daring him to say something against me.

“you think I would let her go so easily? I can come back to Korea to find her and I’m not going to leave her.” Jaehyo spat.

I stared at the idiot with detest. Cant he see that he’s bringing a lot of pain to Hae Ra? He’s putting her in a spot, making her choose between both of us again. But this time, she didn’t want to go with him.

I looked at him again,” stop it. Really. Cant you tell she doesn’t want to follow you?” I asked again, trying to control myself from smacking the idiot.

I felt a blow at the back of my head.

“What the?” I turned around, glaring at him.

“Stop it!” I heard Hae Ra say. Hae Ra? What was she doing here?

“Hae Ra? What are you doing here?” Jaehyo asked, advancing to her. I saw her move away, scooting around him and standing beside me. I looked at the idiot triumphed.

“you choose him? Really Hae Ra? Make your decision now. “ Jaehyo said, his voice contorted with fury.

I looked at Hae Ra, whose face was painted with a pained expression, she looked desperately to me, trying to ask me to help her.

“Fine, I understand.” Jaehyo resigned, pulling angrily away, barging out of the doors.

“Oppa! Wait!” she screamed, chasing after him. I ran after her, cursing myself for letting this happen.

***

I ran away from them, hating to see her so happy with him, hating to see her choosing him and most of all, hating myself for causing her pain.

“Oppa, please…wait!” I heard her pant. I ignored her, moving faster. The light turned green and I crossed the road quickly.

“OPPA!” I heard her yell. I walked off quickly, not wanting to let her follow me.

“AHHHH!” I heard her yell.

BANG.

I stopped dead in my tracks. What was that? Slowly, I turned around, feeling dread flood me.

“Hae Ra…” I choked out, running to her. she laid motionless on the road, a puddle of blood around her.

“Hae Ra!” I heard Kiseop yell, pulling out his phone to call an ambulance.

Oh god. Please. Please don’t let her die. Please… I prayed fervently. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey hey! so this is another update!

comments are loved and please subscribe!! 

thanks!~~