Chapter 5 Vows

Power of Love

 

I stared in disbelief at him.

What was he doing here? Shouldn’t he be in the States? What was he doing here!?

“Hae Ra. We need to talk.” He said firmly, but I could feel the anger and pain he was harbouring behind his face because his eyes betrayed his feelings. I nodded silently, prying myself off Kiseop oppa, giving him a small smile to say that I would be fine. I followed Jaehyo oppa quietly, still wondering and wondering what will happen.

“Hae Ra…what did you do to me? You broke off the engagement for that guy?” he asked, lashing out his anger and pain on me. I cringed.

“Oppa…mianhe…”I started. “ I love him.” I continued. He recoiled from me.

“are you sure? That’s what you used to say to me too. What, was I just your plaything?” he asked, shaking his head in disbelief.

My heart ached. Why did he think of me that way? I didn’t mean to fall back in love with Kiseop. But jaehyo oppa wasn’t the one for me. And neither was I the one for him. We weren’t meant to be…

“I cant believe you, Hae Ra…do you know…I came back because I still loved you?” he yelled, tears spilled from his eyes. I could feel his pain. I could. But I couldn’t do anything to help him ease that pain he felt.

“I’m sorry! I really cant go back to you…” I mumbled miserably, looking at the guy who could be so nice and caring but yet, he was such a cold person now.

“Hell, what can I do now?” he sobbed, crumbling to his knees. I reached out, trying to touch him. He looked so sad and so vulnerable. And it really pains me to see him like that. To think that I was the cause…

I bent down hesitantly, arms coiling around him, forming a warm embrace. He sobbed in my arms, crying his heart out at losing his love.

“Hae Ra…” he croaked. I looked at him uncertainly.

“Yes, oppa?” I asked him. He pulled me closer to him, trying to kiss me. I pushed him away, standing up.

“Why Hae Ra? Why?” he asked me, his voice breaking again. I shook my head, feeling sorry for him.

“at least…at least…go out with me tomorrow…I want to spend my time with you.” He asked, pleadingly. I finally nodded, walking quickly back into the dorm.

“Hae Ra!” I heard oppa shout out. He scooped me up in his arms as he wrapped a warm blanket around me. “You’ll get cold…” he mumbled, kissing my forehead. I hugged him tightly. I had Kiseop oppa and he cared so much for me. I don’t need anyone else. No more cheating, I vowed to myself.

***

I looked down at her, resting in my arms. She looked so tired and sad. I really feel sorry for her. it’s her own fault to be so irresistible. Even AJ and Jaehyo couldn’t keep themselves away.

I leaned down and kissed her gently, pulling her up to face me.

“Should we continue from just now?” she asked, sounding hopeful. I chuckled.

“Not now, baby. You need your rest.” I said, kissing her again. She fastened her arms around my neck, not wanting to let go. I kissed her back, my hands slowly massaging her s. She moaned into my mouth and I couldn’t help but smile.

“Please oppa?” she tried again. I shook my head, still liplocked. Not now. Eventually, Hae Ra gave up pestering me and fell asleep in my arms.

***

He couldn’t…he won’t…no one can steal my Hae Ra. She was mine and mine only. She already vowed to love me and we  were already gonna get married. She agreed to be my wife! She can’t just leave like this. I wont allow it. Never.

What can I do then…if I have to take her forcefully, I will… I have to! She’s mine! She’s my girl! She even made love to each other. But …come to think of it…she wasn’t a when I first met her. it cant be…him? That of a guy?

I growled angrily, walking back to my hotel. I had to find an apartment soon. I needed to stay in Korea longer in order to take back what should be mine.

“Just you wait Hae Ra…I’m coming” I muttered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

enjoy this chapter for now~~

^^ please comment and subscribe ~~

thanks yallll will update again soon