the beginning once more

Power of Love

 

“hey baby~” he smiled at me as I walked out of the building. I threw myself gratefully into his arms, feeling cameras clicking around me.

“go away…” I mumbled, burying my face into his chest. He chuckled and murmured,” we’ll go away now…” and with that, he dragged me gently into the waiting car. I heaved an immense sigh of relief as I sat on the seat, exhausted from the long day.

“Do you want to go out for dinner?” he asked me, absently playing with a strand of my hair. I nodded, closing my eyes and trying to get some sleep before eating.

***

I chuckled at her sleeping face, her face slowly. She’s too perfect, I thought. Never have I seen anyone as perfect as her. That was why I loved her.

“Hae Ra, wake up.” I whispered to her, shaking her slightly. We reached the Ukiss dorm already. She opened her bleary eyes and squinted up at the building.

“isn’t that home already?” she asked, frowning slightly. I nodded,” you seemed tired so I brought you home and yeah, we can eat at home right?” she yawned and nodded again.

“Hyung! Do you want food? We made a lot.” Kevin called from the kitchen; I could tell his mouth was full. Those boys are always eating these days. Dongho came out and smiled at Hae Ra.

“Noona! A letter arrived for you about an hour ago. It’s in your room.” He lumbered off to eat right after that. I rolled my eyes. He’s older already and yet, still so immature.

I went into the kitchen and ladled two bowls of ramyeon.

***

While oppa went to get food for both of us, I went into my room to get the letter.

I found it sitting on the bed, and quickly plonked down before opening it. Hm, who could possibly send me a letter? Practically everyone texts or email me now.

I quickly scanned the first sentence and my eyes bulged. What?

“Hae Ra…” I heard oppa from outside. I quickly stuffed the letter back into the envelope, throwing it into my closet.

“oops, were you changing?” he asked innocently. I forced a laugh and shook my head.

“you know I won’t mind if you see me anyway…” he laughed and pecked me quickly on the cheek. I stayed silent, starting to eat slowly.

“What’s wrong?” I heard him ask. I looked up at him, feigning nonchalance. “Something’s bothering you isn’t it?” I shook my head, “ everything’s fine…” oppa sighed and beckoned me to come to him. I obliged and he roughly pulled me into his arms.

“just as long as you don’t leave me again…” he mumbled against my hair.

Leave him? No way was I going to do that. What am I gonna do with that letter? Just the first sentence made me so scared…

I squeezed him tightly, and I looked up to him, closing the gap between our faces. My lips found his and I could feel him surprised at my sudden urge. I forced myself into his mouth, letting me taste him again. He wrapped his arms around me, deepening our kiss.

“Oppa…” I murmured, tugging at his shirt. He chuckled,” not now.” I pouted. But inside me, I wondered what was wrong. Why was I suddenly so desperate for ? Was it because I was afraid of losing him? Why?

***

I watched her as she pouted before her expression turned anxious. She was troubled, I was sure. But what, I didn’t know. I sighed. Maybe I should just give her what she wants for now. I pulled her back into my arms and kissed her, feeling her working up to me, feeling her working at my jeans. Tugging it slowly off me. I peeled off my shirt, slowly trying to hers too. I trailed wet kisses down her neck, feeling her reaching for me…

She heaved heavily under me, occasionally. I felt her start on me, and I couldn’t help but enjoy the pleasure. I couldn’t hold back a moan and I heard her sigh. It was over…

I glanced at her. She was trembling. My heart contorted in worry and I reached down to pull her into a hug.

“it’s okay. Relax, babe.” I mumbled to her, brushing the tears that suddenly sprang to her eyes. I felt her shaking in my arms but I just held her, comforting her. I hope, I really hope that it isn’t all that I can do for her…I want to be worthy and be a man for her…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heya! this is the first chapter of the amazing sequel to 

WHO TO LOVE? 

please comment and subscribe!! ^^ 

think think think about the LETTAAAA

Thanks!