Jaehyo...

Power of Love

 

I had taken a day leave from work, citing reasons that I was ill. I really was. Heartache. But anyway, I think I was going to come down with something anyway.

I nervously retrieved the letter from the closet, hesitating only slightly before I opened the envelope. Taking a deep breath, I started to read once again.

“ Dear Hae Ra,

Where did you go? It’s been 2 months. Do you know how much I suffer everyday?

I wake up every morning, expecting to see you sleeping beside me, warm and snuggled, sometimes under the sheets after our night time adventure. But now, I wake up all alone, no pretty girl beside me, not even a trace of her.

I come home everyday after work, thinking I would be able to see the pretty girl, smiling and waving, greeting me with a kiss. She’d ask me how my day was like and we would make love on the bed. Then , we would take a shower together, before heading out to have a romantic meal. But now, I come home to see a cold and barren place, no one there and I have to scrounge around for food. What life could be more depressing?

I loved you Hae Ra, so why are you doing this to me? How can you leave so easily? I thought you said you loved me too. Or was it just all words? Talk is cheap. You can’t just break of an engagement like this. I pledged my love to you and you did me. So come back to me baby. I’m waiting for you. Leave Korea and come back to me. I’m your man, darling. You’re all mine.

I love you.

Jaehyo"

My hands clenched tightly on the letter. Never, I thought fiercely to myself. I couldn’t go back. I stared miserably at his words. Why am I such a bad person? Am I going to break someone else’s heart again? I sighed heavily and buried my face in my pillow. I didn’t know what to do…my head was throbbing already…

I managed to fall asleep after a while and when I woke up, I could hear my head pounding. I groaned. I was seeing double of everything…I stumbled out slowly, trying to gain my balance. What was wrong with me?

I sat down heavily onto the couch, thinking about the letter. Ah, that was bothering me. Did I want to go back to Jaehyo? Maybe…

“Urgh!” I groaned, thoroughly exasperated with my thoughts. What was wrong with me? I couldn’t think straight.

“Baby? I’m home…” I heard oppa call out wearily. I didn’t move, still lost in my thoughts. I felt his arms around me. I stiffened.

“What’s wrong?” he murmured, sounding hurt as he pulled away. I bit my lip. What did I just do?

I shook my head, reaching for him.

“oppa…” I mumbled, swaying towards him.

“Hae Ra? Have you been drinking?” he asked, suddenly alarmed. I shook my head and stumbled again.

“Oppa…” I said, leaning against him, trying to stop the throbbing in my head. It…hurts…

He bent down to kiss me and I kissed him back, trying to feel him, but instead, I was seized with another bout of headache as I felt blood pounding through my head, I crumpled to the floor…unhh…

“Hae Ra!” I heard oppa scream. He bend down, and looked at me, shaking my shoulders.

Stop…too dizzy…stop…

“Jaehyo oppa, stop!” I said. I heard him gasp.

“What did you say?” he asked, stunned. My mind suddenly became sharp again. Oh no…what was I thinking. I stood up to face him but an unreadable expression was on his face and he was still looking at me, disappointed.

“Mianhe…” I whispered and dashed out of the door.

Thunder boomed and rain fell…I sat in the park, still shocked at what I said. Why did I call him Jaehyo? Did I miss him so much? I pulled myself onto the bench as tears started to drip down my face.

What was I going to do now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay~~ so this is the 2nd chappie!!

i wont be updating the 3rd one just yet

(yes it's done already) 

i need comments and subscribers peeps! 

read who to love first else...

it wont make alot of sense haha

thanks!! ^^