Let's Meet Up!

SECRET FLOWER
  • Admitting to Jealousy? - Chapter 4 [recap]

 

"Goodnight! and See you later" Hyomin waved and walked away.

"See you." Nichkhun waved back.

---------------

Even though Nichkhun revealed some of his emotions, he still isn't 100% sure. He remembered, dating while being an idol is not easy. it's beyond difficult. especially when it's another idol...

==============================================

Pabo Nichkhun recieved at 1:10 am:

What are you doing right now? :)

Pabo Hyomin recieved at 1:12am:

*yawn* Just finished filming for a show, heading home. How about you? ^^

Pabo Nichkhun recieved at 1:13am:

Just got back to the dorm, are you sleepy? ^^

Pabo Hyomin recieved at 1:15am:

Just a bit :p aren't you?

Pabo Nichkhun recived at 1:16:

Yeah, but I'll talk to you until you get back to your dorm ~~ :)

Pabo Hyomin recieved at 1:20am:

nooo ~ go to sleep :) 

Pabo Nickhun recieved at 1:21am :

Sing me a lullaby~ ;)

Pabo Hyomin recieved at 1:30am:

I can't right now ~ :p maybe next time, I'm going to stop texting now. SLEEEEP ~! >_<

It's been almost 2 months since the "Idol Get Together" where Nichkhun and Hyomin had finally exchanged numbers. Starting from a basic "Hey, it's Nichkhun" text, Hyomin and Nichkhun have been texting each other whenever they had the time. In just a span on 2 months and through texting and a few calls, they became close friends. 

===================

Hyomin awoke with frizzled hair. It was a Sunday and the first time in a few months that she had the day off. She slowly made her way out of bed and went to freshen up.

After brushing her teeth, showering, and getting ready for the day, she went to check her phone. 

!1 NEW MESSAGE! 

"Hm? I wonder who messaged me..." Hyomin usually recieves texts from the members, her manager, her mom, and since the 'get together', from Nichkhun. 

With a small 'click!' Hyomin opened the message and read:

"Hyomin-Sshi! What are you doing today? are you free?"

- Nichkhun

'Eh? why is he asking?' Hyomin was a bit confused at Nichkhun's sudden question, he usually never asks if she's free since they both know they're always busy. Usually he only asks what she's doing, which usually leads into their daily conversation. 

Without much thought she responds:

" uuuhhhm, Nothing actually! I got my day off, finally ^^; What about you Nichkhun-Sshi?"

- Hyomin

Hyomin placed her phone on her bed and went into the dorms kitchen to get herself some breakfast while waiting for Nichkhun's reply.

After eating a hearty breakfast, filled with lots of delicious food Hyomin cooked herself, she checked her phone for Nichkhun's reply. Opening up her phone, like expected she sees one new message from Nichkhun:

"really?! What a coincidence ~ I have a day off too! :o We should meet up... ^^"

-Nichkhun

While reading the last part of the message, Hyomin's cheek started to turn pink. 

"We should meet up...^^" reading the last part over and over again. 'I-Is h-he asking me out on a d-date?!.. ' "OMO!" Hyomin shouts and hides her reddening face. She wasn't sure if he meant it as a date, but it made Hyomin very nervous. She quickly replied back:

"Eh...L-like a d-date? o_O"

-Hyomin

She clicked 'send' and threw her phone on the bed. "Ahhhh~ Hyomin-ah! why'd you ask him like that?? What is he going to think if he just meant it to be a normal meet up??!" Hyomin was rolling on her bed beside her phone in embarrassment and frustration when a sudden 'beep' interupted her thoughts. She looked at the phone, and yeup, one new message:

"I-I G-guess... it doesn't have to be if you don't want it to though! >_<;"

-Nichkhun 

Hyomin's face was red. 'He actually wanted it to be a date! kyaaah!' She covered her face and giggled, but stopped when she realized what she was doing. She slapped her cheeks and focused 'Calm down Hyomin, what are you doing right now? do you like this guy? why are you so happy? it's just a meet up.. that he wanted to be a date... ahhh~' Her mind was in a state of confusion. Before she knew it, it had already passsed 10 minutes and she has yet to reply to Nichkhun, so to not leave him hanging she quickly replied with her answer:

"ahahaha,uuhhhmm .... okay sure! where do you want to meet? :)"

-Hyomin

When everything was settled, Hyomin sprinted across her room getting ready. She had 30 minutes before she had to meet up with Nichkhun. He offered to pick her up, but she declined to be safe. She didn't want the paparazzi to catch 2PM's Nichkhun outside T-ARA's dorm. Boy, would that make one heck of an article title. 

After  repeatedly tossing clothes on and off trying to decide on her outfit, she had finally found the perfect outfit, she quicklyadded finishing touches to her make up before heading out

 

 Since she was afraid of people recognizing her and it was still kind of chilly outside (let's say it's currently early early March), Hyomin decided to dress more casual and unlike her usual self, sporting a slightly baggy leather jacket and skinny jeans. Plain and simple, not forgetting to grab a hat and a pair of sunglasess ('cause that's not suspicious at all lols.) she headed out to meet up with Nichkhun. 

========================

Nichkhun was nervously pacing back and forth in front of the station waiting for Hyomin to arrive. Trying hard to make sure no one recognized him, he sported a casual grey sweater, a white plain V-neck, and black skinny jeans. He had on a scarf and wore sunglasses to hide his face as much as possible. 

He slighly hopped in one spot as a cold breeze blew past him, But he didn't seem to notice as his thoughts were filled of what was happening. 

'I am currently waiting for T-ARA's Hyomin to arrive so we could go on a d-date...' Just thinking about it made him blush. When he first initially invited her, it was more impulsive since he had not been able to meet with Hyomin in person since the 'Idol Get Together'. He was ecstatic when found out that  Hyomin and him both had the day off. Without thinking he just invited her out, and luckily she accepted. 

While still in his thoughts, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He took out his phone to see a message from Hyomin:

"Where are you? :("

-Hyomin

Nichkhun laughed, 'is she lost?' he looked up and scanned his surroundings, and sure enough he spotted a slightly dazed girl wearing sunglasses and a hat wandering through the crowd of the station.  Just to make sure it was her he texted Hyomin:

"I think I see you, no worries :) Just stand still."

-Nichkhun

Nichkhun looked back up at the girl and sure enough, he saw her take out her phone and stop dead in her tracks looking around the station.

"Got'cha~" Nichkhun smiled at her confused state and walked towards her. Sneaking up behind her, he placed his hands in front of her eyes, blocking her view. He heard her gasp a bit and stiffen, she probably thinks he's a stranger or something.

"W-who is this..?" Hyomin asked.

Nichkhun smiled and talked beside her ear "Guess!"

Without any hesitation Hyomin turned around and caught Nichkhun off guard "Pabo!" 

Making sure not to yell out Nichkhun's name in public , Hyomin used their nicknames for one another instead. 

Nichkhun blushed when he noticed how close they were to one another and took one step back stuttering. "Y-you ready to go?" He shyly asked.

"yeup!" Hyomin smiled and followed closely behind Nichkhun as he walked towards their next destination.

TBC 

====================

A/N: I messed up my updating system by updating this one before DTTHI but s'okay, I'll fix it somehow ;) Anyways, I hope you liked this update~ there's not a lot of interaction between Hyomin & Nichkhun this time around, but don't worry there'll be more in the next chapter ^^ I just didn't want to extend this too long ~ :)

Thank you for reading/supporting my story! comment ect ~~~

5630511820110923194833087.gif