The Flight Back Home

SECRET FLOWER

• Foreword
Nichkhun: "....Hyomin-Ssi.. What do you think of me?"

Hyomin is startled at him asking her.

Nichkhun waits quietly for her reply

Hyomin: ".... I like you!" she slightly jumps and smiles brightly back at Nichkhun" 

------


Seungri finishes off his appeal to HyunA with a final MJ move and causes stirs of laughter from the spectators.

As everyone focused on what HyunA's answer would be, Nichkhun's eyes began to draw towards the girl standing beside him as she smiled brightly and laughed..


*******
PD: "CUT! Good work everyone ! Time to get back to Korea!" 

All the idols cheered " Thank you for your hard work!" They gave their curteous bows and said their goodbyes.

Hyomin  was about to walk away to lookfor Sunhwa when a hand grabs her wrist gently. 

Hyomin turns around to see Nichkhun staring back at her " .... Uhhh... T-thanks for everything this week..it was nice getting to know you... " smiled Nichkhun.

Hyomin  politely Smiled back " it was nice getting to know you too Nichkhun-Sshi" she bowed, waved, and walked away. 

Nichkhun waved back. When Hyomin turned away, Nichkhun threw his hands through his hair "AISH! why did I sound nervous ??! I probably looked like a babo! (fool)"  

While walking away Hyomin slightly blushed "....He's such a gentleman.." She looks up and sees SunHwa talking to Chansung. 

"SUNHWA-AH~!" Hyomin called. 

Sunhwa waves goodbye to Chansung and turns her head to face Hyomin "YEAH UNNIE??"

Hyomin laughs and runs up to her dongsaeng "What plane are you taking back home?"

 "The one leaving tomorrow morning at 5:30AM , it's so early! How about you unnie?" SunHwa whines.

Hyomin laughed "ehhhh... I'm leaving tonight ~ I have an early schedule tomorrow, I was hoping to ride with you" Hyomin pouted.

"ahhhhh, me too... I'll see you back in Korea then, be safe on your flight tonight" SunHwa gave Hyomin a hug, waved goodbye, and walked back to the hotel. 

Hyomin smiled and waved back. She decided to say her last goodbyes and go pack her bags for her flight in 2 hours.

******


Nichkhun walks on to the plane with Chansung behind him as they look for seats. 

Most of the seats were taken, so Nichkhun and Chansung decided to sit seperately. 

Nichkhun walked around the plane hoping to find a seat. he looked to his right and finally found an empty seat.

"Hello."  Nichkhun spoke politely, "Is this seat taken?" 

Hyomin looked up and was shocked to see Nichkhun standing beside her, asking to sit.

"does he not recognize me?" Hyomin says silently 

Hyomin decides to see if he would recognize her and responds "ah, no, go ahead and sit'"  
 
Nichkhun takes the seat and turns to thank the young lady.

"Thank... ah ! Hyomin-Sshi! I didn't know you were on this flight !" Nichkhun exclaims. 

Then he pauses "I didn't recognize you... Ahaha Sorry"

"ahhh, it's fine. It's because I'm not wearing any make up right ?" Hyomin laughs  

"ahhhh...yeaaa...I-I mean no!" Nichkhun stutters while waving his hands in front of his face. 

"yaaahhh... Don't lie." Hyomin pouts and  playfully acts as if she's mad.

Nichkhun is lost for words at her cuteness, the way she slightly pouts with her playful eyes - overall she looked beautiful, with or without make up, to him. 

"I was just surprised, that's all! You look the same without make up, even prettier." Nichkhun splurts out truthfully.

"You must not wear a lot of make-up" Nichkhun adds.

"ani, I wear a lot." Hyomin looks away guiltly and laughs.

Nichkhun and Hyomin laugh together at Hyomin's honest comment as they settle down for the rest of the plane ride. 

------1 hour later

The plane was nearing Korea as Nichkhun looked out the window and admired the faint city lights below.

He began thinking of everything that happened the past week, being back home in Thailand and spending it with his idol friends.

Nichkhun contently sighed, when a sudden weight landed on his shoulder. He looked to his right to see a sleeping Hyomin leaning on him.  

Her petite face and calm expression gave Nichkhun a sense of warmth as he continued to stare at her.

Nichkhun had bever felt like this before to another woman during his entire career as an idol. He thought he would fall for a normal girl, but instead he is getting these feeligs for a fellow colleage. 

The plane had finally landed and as it slowly came to a halt, Nichkhun gently tapped Hyomins shoulder to wake her up. 

Hyomin opened her eyes to see a handsome man in front of her. As she came to her sense she nearly fell out of her seat "Ah! NICHKHUN-Sshi!" she hadn't realized that she  had used him as a pillow and shyly smiled back at him. 

TBC   

A/N: AHA! finally go the first chapter up, what do you think? I'm writing their realtionship to be more of the cute and fluffy type, total opposite from my Toobin story ~ I type out all my chapters on my ipod so it's easier to write on the go, so most of my chapters come out shorter than I expect them to.. >_< sorry about that. I'll try making them longer ! Until I release chapter 2, leave your thoughts and comments ^_^ Thanks for reading !