A Few Months Later

SECRET FLOWER
  • Forgotten Farewells - Chapter 2 [recap]

"Maybe the guilt is getting to me.... or maybe I feel lonely?" Hyomin was now confused. Why would she be lonely? she has her friends, family, and group members who were like sisters to her. There was no need to feel lonely. 

---------------------

As Hyomin eventually started to finally fall asleep for real, one last image popped into her mind. The image was of Nichkhun smiling at her with his gentle gaze. Before Hyomin could even come up with a reason as to why he appeared in her mind, she had fallen into a light slumber.

===========================

After completing her schedule after just returning back from Thailand, Hyomin was exhausted. She walked into the T-ARA dorm and scurried to her bed as soon as possible. She felt likes she was going to collapse, there has just been too much going on in her life at the moment. 

Aside from the idol life which was always busy with no time to rest, there has been something else bugging her. It all started from the moment she left the airport ... and Nichkhun... AND CHANSUNG. She doesn't know what it is and frankly it was just starting to annoy her.

"aiiish, why am I feeling all weird?" She ruffled her hair and fell back on her bed. 

After closing her eyes for a bit, at that moment a group of girls burst through the door "UNNIE/HYOMIN-AH!"  

A majority of the T-ARA members had just returned and had tackled Hyomin welcoming her back along with bombarding her with questions. 

"How was it?"

"Did you eat yummy food?"

"Did you get to go shopping?"

"How were the guys?"

Questions after questions. Hyomin answered everything and told everything except one thing. Her time with Nichkhun. 

Although it wasn't something she would really need to hide, there was something holding her back from telling the T-ARA members just yet. She wasn't sure what she was going through but even after spending hours talking with the girls about her trip, she still felt.. empty.

After showering, Hyomin exited the washroom with a towel around her head while wearing her pyjama's She picked up her phone lying on her desk and scrolled through her contacts. As her eyes focused on her recently added contacts, she noticed something missing. She had every single idol's number who went except for Nichkhun's...

"ahhhh! Nichkhun, Nichkhun, Nichkhun! why does he keep popping up in my head? it's weird.." 

Hyomin ripped the towel off her head in frustration and went to blow dry it. When she had finished, she looked at the clock and realized it was almost 3AM. 

"Those girls can talk a lot, I need to get my sleep beofre the next busy day. Maybe tomorrow my mind will be cleared up ~" She hopped into bed and fell asleep once again. 

==========================

Nichkhun had also finished a schedule on the day he returned and boy was he tired. 

Hoping to return to the dorm and get some sleep was apparently too much to ask since, when he returned the 2PM boys decided to bombard Chansung and himself with questions and comaplaints.

"Enjoy the trip?"

"You should have brought us too!"

"Did you make friends with everyone there?"

"How did the girls look while you were together?"

"Did you fall for any of the girls?"

The last question surprisingly struck Nichkhun. "DID I fall for any of the girls?...more specifically Hyomin-Sshi?" his mind was fuzzy and just didn't want to think about it right now. Their broken farewell at the airport was still bugging him for some weird reason. 

Nichkhun didn't feel like answering the last question and just made the excuse that he was too tired to talk anymore and apologized. Before walking off to his room to get ready for bed Taecyeon called out to him.

"Khunnie ~! I forgot to mention, in a couple weeks there is going to be this "Idol Get Together"!"

Nichkhun heard what the beast said and didn't really care at the moment, He just wanted to sleep

"There's going to be member's who can go from a whole bunch of groups meeting at a club to relieve some stress ! Let's hope a lot of girl groups go eh?" Taecyeon stated adding a curling wink.

Nichkhun was almost entirely spaced out until he heard the word "Girl Groups" he had immediately thought of Hyomin-Sshi. Although he didn't want to admit it, he would really like it if she went and they could see each other again.. or most likely just for him to see her again..

"Why am I thinking this?!" He thought, "maybe I'm going weird from lack of sleep..."

Nichkhun flopped into his cozy bed and closed his eyes. "Make this feeling go away..."

===============Few Months Later=========

"Jiyeon-ah! are you ready yet??!" Hyomin was currently standing by the dorm door waiting on the groups maknae, Jiyeon. Right now they are getting ready to go to some "Idol Get Together" at a club to relieve the stress of idols. The club permitted minors of the groups in for this one occassion, but would be marked and not allowed any alcohol. Either way the maknae was excited. Hyomn, well she was a bit nervous for some reason. 

"Unnie! did the members already go into the van??" Jiyeon was scurrying around the dorm doing last minute touch-ups on her look. 

"yeaaah, EVERYONE but YOU. hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry!" Luckily the entire T-ARA group had the day off and could spend some time together at the get together and meet with other idol friends. Hyomin didn't like being late and was always rushing the tardy maknae.

"Done!" Jiyeon approaches Hyomin and scurries out the door.

"Finally~" Hyomin laughs and follows behind the maknae. 

All the T-ARA members dressed fun and wore outfits that matched the 'club scene' They wanted to be comfortable and be able to dance to their hearts content. For the T-ARA members, dancing in dresses wasn't really preferred.

501787.jpg

As Hyomin boarded the van, all the members cheered as they set off to hopefully have a fun filled night. This was a much needed break from their hectic schedules. 

The club was a long distance away since they wanted to prevent fans and paprazzi from finding the star-filled club and attacking it. So, naturally the T-ARA members filled the car with noise and continued to chat the whole ride there.

"Who do you think will be there?" Eunjung asked as they neared the 'hidden' club

"hopefully a lot of people we know, people have been really busy recently so I hope they got the day off today." Soyeon responded with concern.

"As long as we aren't the only one's there!" Boram laughed

The girls started to chat about their idol crushes and who they hoped would be there including girls and guys, you could tell they were really excited.

 "hey, who do YOU want to be there?" Jiyeon smugly added and winked 

Hyomin being the usually more rambunctious one of the group was slightly quieter this time around. But when the question was brought up about who they wanted to come, Hyomin immediately started thinking about it "...Lee Joon, Sunny, Woohyun, SunHwa..." "Nichkhun-Sshi" Oops, she said that one out loud. 

All eyes were on her. Hyomin started to blush "Ani! it's not what you think!" she waved her hands to dismiss any of the members thoughts. 

"I met him on the trip and we haven't had the chance to exchange numbers like everyone else.. soo you know." Hyomin was trying hard to hide her blush, she didn't even know why she was blushing.

"ahhhhaaaa~" Hwayoung smiled and winked.

"yeah, yeah, yeah," the rest of the members stated. 

"aigooo...what has come over you Park SunYoung.. I can't believe you just said that outloud.." Hyomin did a mental facepalm and sighed.

==========================

Nichkhun, all though he didn't want to at first, had to come to the "Idol Get Together" under the command of Beast Taecyeon. 

"C'mon Khunnie, loosen up! we only get this much free time once in a blue moon!" Taecyeon showed his signature smile and patted Nchkhun's back.

Taecyeon, Changsung, Junho, and himself were the only 2PM members able to attend the get together since the others had conflicting schedules. They were really bummed out, so the one's who could go said promised them 2PM would go clubbing together some other time. 

2PM had been at the club for a good hour or so now. They were some of the earlier ones to arrive and they noticed many friends as they began filing into the club. Everyone greeted one another happily and full of excitement. It was like a HUGE family reunion. It was rather nice and as Nichkhun ran into more and more people he hasn't seen in awile, the happier he was that he came. 

There was only thing missing though. Although Nichkhun wasn't sure what it was, he pushed it to the back of his mind. 

"Don't let this ruin your night today Nichkhun." he cheered to himself. 

But right at that moment, the thought pushed it's way to the front of his brain as he saw 'her' walk into the dimply light room filled with loud music and flashing lights. 

Looking better than ever was Hyomin and the other T-ARA members wearing stunning outfits. Although each member deserved their own attention, Nichkhun's eyes were fixed on Hyomin...

"She's.. so pretty? ..beautiful? ...y?  NOPE NOPE. " Nichkhun stopped himself. "She's beautiful, stunningly beautiful." was all he could say. What was this feeling he was getting.. just by seeing her... what was going on with him? 

============================

TBC

A/N: wooo I'm back ! sorry it took me so long to update. :c I got lazy and school had just started up. I was also stuck on how I should right the next chapter for both my stories. I know the timing isn't accurate with when "King of Idols" was filmed and the release of "Lovey Dovey" but I just thought a club scene get together would be nice and what would be better than adding in some "Lovey Dovey" y'know ;) I do some time skipping, but it's realistic since idols are busy and don't see each other often ~ right? anyways I hope this chapter fits ;$

More important notice: I will be updating very Friday/weekend so that I do not end up neglecting my stories :) I will only miss updates if stuff comes up or I get MAJOR writers block.

Thanks for reading !