Admitting to Jealousy?

SECRET FLOWER
  • A Few Months Later - Chapter 3 [recap]

But right at that moment, the thought pushed it's way to the front of his brain as he saw 'her' walk into the dimply light room filled with loud music and flashing lights. 

"She's.. so pretty? ..beautiful? ...y?  NOPE NOPE. " Nichkhun stopped himself. "She's beautiful, stunningly beautiful." was all he could say. What was this feeling he was getting.. just by seeing her... what was going on with him? 

=============================

It took eveything in Nichkhun's power to stop himself from gawking at Hyomin. He could ony stare as she made her way into the crowd politely greeting al her seniors and running to her friends. She was full of life and energy and fit right into the scene. 

As the music continued to play, Hyomin, the rest of T-ARA, and the other idols in the club started to get more heated as they continued to dance the night away. Everyone was having a great time and it was definitely helping them relieve stress.

Nichkhun, didn't want to make it obvious, but his eyes were pretty much glued to Hyomin on the dance floor. Her hips swayed from side to side as she moved to the rhythmn of the music being played. Every now and then she would cutely jump in excitement, which lead to Nichkhun unconciously smiling at her cuteness.

Everything was going fine for the first 10 minutes or so until Nichkhun felt a fist come into light contact with his head.

"ouch~!" was all Nichkhun could say as he looked up at the 'attacker'

"What are you doing Khunnie?" Taecyeon raised his brows.

"Nothing" Nichkhun tried to laugh off.

"You're staring at Hyomin." Taecyeon calmly added 

"bwoh?!... pffft pshhht. NOOO." Nichkhun tried defending himself as he asked the bartender for a glass of water, trying to look calm. 

"Yeah you are man, it's kinda obvious to me bro. I know you have something for her." Taecyeon placed his hand on Nichkhun;s shoulder in comfort.

"Have what?" Nichkhun stated calmy taking a sip of his water trying to look sophisticated

"feelings." Taceyeon stated gaving him an 'are you serious' look

Nichkhun nearly spit out him water. He tried so hard to not think of it in that way. Love doesn't come easy in the entertainment industry, it;s best to be cautious. But here Taec just plainly points it out. 

"You've been strange since you came back from Thailand, I thought you were just homesick, but now this just changes everything." Taecyeon continued his talk with Nichkhun. 

Nichkhun didnt know what to say, even he was confused with his own feelings, yet it seems as though Taec had it all figured out before Nichkhun gave it a second thought.

"You should just go for it before someone snatches her away, Hyomin's quite the beaut." Taecyeon smirked and looked towards Hyomin still energetically dancing on the dance floor.

"actually..." Taecyeon slightly frowned. "I think someone already has snatched her away." Taecyeon continued to stare in Hyomin's direction.

"WHAT?!" Nichkhun accidently bursted,  he guessed those were his true feelings coming out as he followed Taec's eyes to Hyomin.

She was on the dance floor dancing. But she wasn't dancing alone. 

There was Hyomin, dancing closer than Nichkhun liked with Lee Joon from MBLAQ. There bodies swayed with the music and it looked like an enjoyable seen with them having fun. But Nichkhun wasn't enjoying it at all. 

She was too close. He was too close. they BOTH were too close. 

Nichkhun didn't like getting angry, but I guess this is what Jealously can do to a guy.

"Taec...ottoke~?!" Nichkhun looked at his group mate with puppy dog eyes. He was completely helpless.

Taecyeon couldn't stare at Nichkhun for any longer. The eyes were killing him. He didn't know if Nichkhun did it on purpose or if it's just natural like SNSD Tiffany's eye smiles (yes, I added an SNSD referece..I just had to lol) but either way, he wanted to help out his friend.

"I can't promise anything buddy, but I can try my best in seperating them." Taecyeon smiled as an idea popped into his head. He patted Nichkhun's shoulder and walked off. "You need to man up, and just wait for my signal." Taecyeon added and winked.

Nickhun just nodded and turned back to the scene. Hyomin continued dancing with Lee Joon. Fire burned within Nichkhun. He just wanted to walk right up there and pushed them a part. He would normally never think of doing that, but with Hyomin, she just brings all these emotions up within him. 'Oh jealously..'

Right at the moment, a familiar tune started playing. It had was upbeat and was created for the club. It was T-ARA's new hit song "Lovey Dovey"

Nichkhun looked over to where the DJ was and saw Taec giving him a thumbs up. Nichkhun looked back to where he last saw Hyomin and noticed that she was pulled away from Lee Joon by Eunjung to where the stage was to give a surprise performance.

'Thank goodness, you're a genius Taec'  

Nichkhun enjoyed the performance as T-ARA danced along to their song with lots of energy. He enjoyed the stage best whenever Hyomin would be at the front enthusiastically dancing along getting the other idols involved. 'She was definitely a people person' he smiled.

----------------------------------

When the song had ended, T-ARA returned to the crowd and Nichkhun decided to take a chance before Lee Joon got back to her. 

Nichkhun quickly stood from his seat that he had been practically sitting in the whole night and made his was through the crowd towards Hyomin. 

-----------------------------------

Hyomin had walked off the stage and started talking with a few of her friends. She was a bit tired from all that dancing, considering she had been dancing from the minute she stepped foot in the club. She was really taking advantage of this opportunity. 

She was slowly swaying to the music by herself when she felt a light tap on her shoulder. She turned around, only too meet eyes with the person had been hoping to not see... or maybe she wanted to see..? either way, her face immediately went pink. 

"a-ah.. Hi, Nichkhun-Sshi" Hyomin shyly answered.

"Hey" Nichkhun answered cooly with his hands in his pockets.

"I just wanted to say you did great up there, and that it's good to see you after so long. I wasn't expecting you to come." Nichkhun smiled, everything was going great, he has yet to stutter. Plus, he was speaking the truth. 

"Thank you," Hyomin blushed while pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear, She wasn't sure why, but the club suddenly got warmer. 

"I know it's been a while, T-ARA and I were actually luck enough to get the day off together." Hyomin smiled.

"So,,,,Would you like to get a drink with me? you look thirsty" Nichkhun laughed. He scratched the back of his head from his awkward invitation.

"ah~ actually, perfect timing! I was just about to get one, let's go~!" Hyomin immediately hopped and gently took hold of Nichkhun's wrist, dragging him though the crowd, towards bar.

Nichkhun slightly covered his face from blushing as he looked at Hyomin's gentle hand around his wrist.

"Ahem..." Nichkhun awkwardly let out getting Hyomin's attention. Although he felt like he didn't want her to let go, Hyomin has yet to let go of his wrist. He didn't want any unwanted attention from the idols surrounding them. 

Hyomin turned to Nickhun and looked down at her hand around his wrist. She immediately let go and blushed.

"Ah, sorry, didn't mean to grab onto you like that.." Hyomin kept her head down in embarrassment and looked up and Nichkhun, while poking her two index fingers together. 

"Ani, it's fine. Just didn't want people staring at us..." Nichkhun sheepishly said as he looked at the cute Hyomin before him.

"errr.. what would you like to drink?!" Nichkhun blurted not wanting to stare at her for too long.

"J-just water, thank you." Hyomin quietly answered

Almost inaudible in the room filled with loud music, but Nichkhun got the message and asked for two waters. 

It suddenly got quiet and awkward. Nichkhun needed something to say and quick! although he wasn't sure about it being a good conversation starter, he decided to ask her why she didn't say a proper farewell in the airport.

"so..." Nichkhun started, 'this might be risky..'

"I was wondering... why didn't you say goodbye to me at the airport a few months back?" Nichkhun cautiously asked, he didn;t want to offend her or make her feel guilty.

Hyomin looked up in shock and looked at him in awe.

"oh my gosh! I almost forgot, I'm SO sorry about that, I didn't want to disturb you and Chansung.. I thought it would be awkward.. sorry.." Hyomin looked down again. 

"no, no, no! its fine!" Nichkhun panicked, she looked guilty.

"I was just curious that;s all, I felt at fault too." Nichkhun smiled trying to reassure her. 

"Y-you sure?" Hyomin asked with innocent eyes, smiling. 

"of course! I actually wanted to text you later to say goodbye, but I realized I didn't have your number, soo.." Nichkhun was just blurting out everything. But it was a good and bad thing, since it reminded him to get her number this time around. 

"By the way, is it alright if we swap numbers? we couldn't do it during the trip, so.. I was wondering if now was a good time." Nichkhun asked shyly afraid of rejection. 

"Oh! yes, of course!" Hyomin happily replied, smiling and blushing. 

Nichkhun sighed in relief as Hyomin kindly asked for his phone and entered her number. 

"Here you go! You text me, and I'll save your number" Hyomin gave a big smile and handed back Nichkhun's cellphone.

Taking back his phone, Nichkhun smiled as he looked at the contact name Hyomin gave herself. 'Pabo Hyomin :P' 

"Pabo Hyomin... you're not a fool Hyomin-Sshi" Nichkhun laughed and looked up at the girl.

"Yes, I am. It's my punishment for not saying goodbye to you at the airport" Hyomin laughed along and shook her finger in front of Nichkhun as if stating a fact.  

 "aha, okay, okay then. For my name you can put 'Pabo Nichkhun' since I didn't try either, call?" Nichkhun offered his hand in a deal to Hyomin. He wanted to make them both 'Pabos' not only Hyomin, (note: the 'call' used was when in Korea where they make a deal and say "call?" before agreeing.) 

"call!" Hyomin laughed and went to reach for his hand. 

Right when their hands touched, both of them felt a spark as their faces turned pink. After only shaking hands for a brief second, they let go retracting their hands in embarrassment. 

'boy, they sure were 'Pabos''

=============================

As the night came to a close, Nichkhun and Hyomin got to know each other better. They actually spent the rest of the night talking and even dancing a bit, with one another. Although they were still shy and awkward at times, they became good friends. 

"Nichkhun-Sshi, don't forget to text me sometime so I can get your number!" Hyomin said and smiled before leaving the club. 

"Oh yeah, of course! don't forget 'Pabo Nichkhun'" Nichkhun smiled and laughed. 

"Goodnight! and See you later" Hyomin waved and walked away.

"See you." Nichkhun waved back. 

In all honesty, Nichkhun  was sad to see her go as she entered her van and closed the door. Idols don't get to see each other often, so who knows when they will get a chance to meet in person again. 

'at least I have her number now' Nickhun smiled to himself. It was almost like a mission complete for him. He was glad he became good friends with Hyomin. She really was a sweet girl... which made his heart beat (aha) 

While he was in his own thought, a large hand hit his back. 

"so how'd it go Khunnie?" 

Nichkhun turned around to see, none other than Ok Taecyeon.

"Good I guess, thanks Taec" Nichkhun gave Taec a thumbs up and a pat on his shoulder.

"No problem, Khunnie, Just don't let her get away." Taecyeon laughed and winked, walking away. 

"Sheesh.. what does he mean? pffttt.." Nichkhun looked over to his shoulder where Taec walked wowards the 2PM van. 

Even though Nichkhun revealed some of his emotions, he still isn't 100% sure. He remembered, dating while being an idol is not easy. it's beyond difficult. especially when it's another idol...

TBC

======================

A/N: I'm finally back! sorry guys! homework is killing me. I wanted to update for awhile, and I hope this chapter isn't too bad, it's personally not my favourite, but I just wanted to get some plot out of the way LOL. 

Thanks for sticking by me, I'll continue to try updating as soon as possible! Happy Thanksgiving! 

hope you enjoyed ~ comment ect ~

tumblr_m9w7bkgpP81rodmblo1_500.jpg