The Long Awaited Press Conference from YG

Illuminate Your World

Papa YG's Speech:

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Long Awaited Press Conference from YG

 

by Inspirit_HoyatiK - August 4th, 1:00 pm                                                                                     2345230 Views   45933 Comments 

 

 

 

On August 2nd, YG finally held the press conference regarding the news for their idols. He told us in his speech that he is still planning on the girl group debuting this year, but it will have to be later.

“Regarding my girl group, they are still preparing to debut within this year. I cannot explain when, but they will debut before 2012 is over,” he told the press. This debut will be anticipated by most of us in the upcoming future, like all of the other new groups. However, the boys will be our main target at this moment. Papa YG also gave us his views on the matter as to why the boy group was debuting earlier than the girl group.

“I was so overwhelmed that I didn’t know what to do with myself. In the end, one of the people who oversee the trainees in our company said that I should let the more skilled and dedicated group debut first,” he said. He declared in his speech that they clearly showed more talent than the YG Girls, after they pushed further in their work, wanting to become idols.

As Papa YG stated in the article, there are 13 boys in this group. It seems as if they’ll be a large group like Super Junior. He also tells us that the name of the group is ‘Illuminate’ because “They have decided that they wanted to Illuminate the listeners’ worlds by their music.” He also states that in this boy group, they boys are all ranging from the age of 16 to the age of 25.  

This group will be anticipated by most fans out there, since they are debuting under YG which already produced some really talented groups, such as Big Bang and 2ne1. Illuminate is the biggest group YG has yet to produce, considering that the largest group he has ever had is a group of five people. Nonetheless, they are bound to be great.

The Big Bang members keep asking fans to support the new group, most likely because this is YG’s second boy group after Big Bang’s debut. Taeyang tweeted fans the night after the press conference, and asked them to give more support to the boys. He said: “These boys have extreme talent. Please appreciate this group. You’ll really like them.”

Illuminate, the 13 member boy group, still has yet to release any more information about themselves, but that will most likely happen very soon. It seems that Papa YG is satisfied with his trainees and that he doesn’t see any problem in switching the debut date around.

Keep watching for more updates on Illuminate and support this soon to be rookie group. 

Source: Osen

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo our readers! I’m sorry this took so long!! This is author Kay, you can find me on inspirit-kay! Please anticipate our story!! I promise more and quicker updates from here on out! Thanks for reading and please subscribe and comment!! 

A/N(again): Hey, this is Starrynight. So we have three writers. One will be my sister who will update through my account. The other will be a friend who will start updating once she gets internet on Thursday, and I'll be the third. We have quite. ^__^ Also, I hope you enjoyed the video for Papa YG's "speech". I did my best to write that part out for my sister because she didn't know what he should have addressed in it. Actually, I first made a really bad video that was boring because I couldn't find YG speaking for the life of me. However, I somehow found one eventually and made a new one! ^___^ It might not be the greatest, and if you don't like the video here is a link that will lead to the actual written speech. We're working hard still. Please anticipate the next chapter, and comment! <3 Love you dear readers, always! Take care~!