Introducing: Illuminate's Second and Third Members

Illuminate Your World

 

 

 

Introducing: Illuminate's Second and Third Members

 

by Adaydreamaway - August 11, 2012 at 7:00 pm                                                                                     93522 Views   2567 Comments 

 

 

On August 10th, on Illuminate’s official website, the second and third members were finally revealed. Fans were growing restless at the thought of waiting a whole day in between the release of the next members. However, they were instantly relieved when they realized that they were given two members instead of just one.

Similar to the release of the first member, two pictures per idol were exposed. With the first pair of pictures, the name Johnny was presented to us. This new idol, or now known as Johnny, has a considerably young feel to him as he stares straight at the camera. Like most young idols, Johnny has a brighter glint to his eyes, and his features are slightly smoother as if he still has yet to lose some of his baby fat.

In the first picture that was provided, Johnny is wearing a black hat with a long white t-shirt saying “It’s the future” in big block letters and “It’s all I ever wanted” underneath. The lighting is a bit dark, but the overall theme seems to be as if it’s warm and he had gone on vacation. Johnny has a small hint of a smile on his lips, which has sent most Illuminate fans into a small frenzy.

As if it is becoming a concept theme among the individual teasers, Johnny’s second picture is that of him standing in a suit. His hands are tucked away into his pants pockets and his mouth is partway open as if he isn’t used to taking pictures and was in the middle of talking. Concluding from what was given to us, Netizens started to wonder his role and personality within their group of thirteen. Most wondered if he was actually the maknae with how young he looked. Some said that if the youngest is supposed to be sixteen, Johnny looked like he could possibly be sixteen years old, so it was a major possibility that he was the youngest. However, all of them concluded that they would wait until they saw the other idols to conclude whether or not he was the maknae.

 

 

Along with the craze over Johnny, the other idol released alongside him goes by the name of Min Jo. Unlike Johnny, Min Jo doesn’t look at the camera at all. Instead, he looks either off to the side or up at the sky. In his first picture, he’s stepping towards the sea as he is turned back towards the camera and staring up at the sky with a bright smile spread across his face. His outfit is that of what one would wear on a trip to the sea during the summer. Just like Kwon’s picture, this one has the refreshing feeling that appears that these idols are having the time of their life.

At first, Netizens were thinking that Min Jo was probably part of the younger half of the group with his bright smile and carefree attitude in his seaside picture, but due to his picture in the suit, they were suddenly confused. His facial features are settled into an unsmiling, more serious look as he professionally pulls at the bottom of his suit, ready to button it up. Some said that his charisma was seeping from the photo, so much so that they were starting to anticipate his talents. Most liked both sides he portrayed in both of his teasers, and some even claimed that he could possibly become their bias if he was talented enough.

Due to the fact that three of the thirteen are now put into society, the talk between Netizens about the group is growing. They have actually said “When will YG finish releasing all thirteen? I’m practically hopping in anticipation”, “So far, I can see potential in these three boys, I hope I won’t be disappointed”, and “I really like all three of these idols, but their concept is completely different from that of YG’s normal concepts.”

What do you think about these three idols? Do you agree with the comments?

Source: Illuminate's Official Website

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Heyyy readers! ^__^ I see that we're getting a few more! That's exciting! ^___^ So, I know that this says August 10th and that it's released the 11th when I'm writing this on the 12th but that's because I want to get the next to out today as well. Hopefully I can though so that I don't disappoint anyone. :) So, hopefully you're liking this. Tell me what you think okay? ^___^ Thanks!! Much Love~

~Milly~