Introducing: Illuminate's Fourth and Fifth Members

Illuminate Your World

 

 

Introducing: Illuminate's Fourth and Fifth Members

 

by Adaydreamaway - August 12, 2012 at 4:36 pm                                                                                     9232 Views   127 Comments 

 

 

On August 11th, YG uncovered their fourth and fifth members for the group Illuminate. Out of the three members that have already been released, fans can tell that the group will have a variety of personalities. For example, the first member released—or Eui Kwon—looks like he has the personality that will keep the members’ actions under control, Min Jo seems as if he will be the one who is really outgoing and keep fans on their toes, and Johnny appears to be the baby that will be constantly doted on by the others. With these two new members, it has confirmed fans’ guesses about the multiple personalities.

The first out of the two that had just recently been uncovered will be known by his stage name Star. Fans have yet to know his actual name, but many have been trying to guess what it could be. In his first teaser photo, Star is seen holding a hand to his forehead as he peers closely at the camera. Behind him are a swimming pool and a white lounge chair. On this idol’s face, there’s a slight glint to his eyes as if he might be troublesome to most of the members. The small smile forming on his lips shows that he could possibly be outgoing and fun with less than an ounce of seriousness to him.

The second teaser photo is also a black and white picture of him in a suit, concluding that it’s a continuous theme. In the image, Star is grabbing the edge of his buttoned up suit as he is daintily looking down at the ground. His face is unsmiling—like most of the other teaser photos of the members in suits—but it doesn’t seem like he’s creating a serious atmosphere.

For the other idol, he will be known as Kim Su. In his photos, he too gives off the impression that he has a different personality than the others. For example, in his first one, he’s pressing his hand to his lips as he awkwardly looks off to the side, indicating that he’s the type that could get embarrassed easily. In the background, the sky is overcast and not so bright. However, the soft grey contrasting to the light pink and prominent blue on his shirt makes the image soothing to one’s sight. Due to the constant refreshing images for each idol, Netizens are wondering whether or not the concept theme for the first pictures is a vacation of some sort.

Kim Su’s other teaser is yet again a black and white picture of him in a suit. In this one, he’s grabbing at the edge of his suit with a smirk on his face as if he’s extremely confident in what he is doing. The picture hints at the fact that he is excited to take on anything that is thrown his way, making a handful of Netizens fall for the image he’s trying to portray. Some were caught declaring that they want to see more of his random faces, whether it’s extreme happiness, or him actually prevailing in whatever he does. These two idols have definitely increased the anticipation level among Netizens.

Upon seeing these idols, Netizens commented “I think these two have the same personalities, I like them both!”, “Kim Su is really cute, Star has a bright atmosphere, just like an actual star, his name really fits the group’s name”, and “Star looks familiar, was he already famous? I think I’ve seen him with Kwon before. Anyways, five idols out, eight more to go. Fighting Illuminate!”

Are you still waiting for Illuminate?

Source: Official Website

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Heyyy readers. Why don't you comment? T___T I'll keep up my hope, though. I'll cross my fingers and hope that we'll get comments when we start the story part. Or once we get to like chapter...7? *sigh* If not, then that's okay. I'll just deal with no comments as long as we get fans. Wait...no I can't deal when the story part starts!!! O.O Because this'll be interactive. Talk my peoples! Talk! :D <3 Love you all! Please comment whenever you can. So I can feel loved?

Comments for some ice cream?

~Milly~