Introducing: Illuminate's First Member

Illuminate Your World

 

 

Introducing: Illuminate's First Member

 

by Adaydreamaway - August 8, 2012 at 10:00 pm                                                                                     8320 Views   352 Comments 

 

 

On August 8th, after multiple news statements and the press conference, YG finally released their first member of the boy group Illuminate. On their official website, YG made a new addition to it. Illuminate officially has their own website, and on the homepage YG is releasing each member. The first idol that has been released goes under the name of ‘Kwon’. Netizens who have seen this wonder whether or not Kwon is his actual name or his stage name.

With the release of Kwon’s name, YG posted two pictures for him. The first picture has a bright feeling about it with Kwon in a pastel green shirt and what seems like white pants. The background is a slightly blurred setting of a pathway at a very green park, like one would see during the spring or beginning of summer. Kwon himself is looking off to the side as if something has caught his attention. His gaze seems kind and his overall look is refreshing to look at, seeming to be different than YG’s usual concepts.

With the second image, it’s a black and white picture of the member decked in a suit. This time, he’s actually looking straight at the camera with an unsmiling face. His hair is more tame compared to the last image, and the aura created in the entire set concludes to that of an intense leader who wants to show his best to those who lay their eyes upon him.

Upon seeing the pictures, Netizens began to debate his role in the new group along with how old he was. The most common rumor spreading around between k-pop fans is that Kwon is the leader of the group. As such a rumor has floated about for a few hours, Netizens concluded from the pictures that he looks like he would be a great leader. To most, he seemed to have a sweet and caring personality from the first picture, while in the other it seemed like he would be able to guide thirteen people without any trouble.

More Netizens then further commented “Leader is really pretty, I can’t wait to see what talents this new group will have”, “I really like these two pictures that have been released. Although a different style from YG, they show two different sides of his personality, which has definitely caught my attention. I’ll be eagerly waiting for this new group”, and “If he’s this beautiful, will the others be just as beautiful? If not, that’s okay too. Illuminate! Fighting!”

From these comments and many more, it’s shown that Illuminate is quickly gaining a group of fans who are willing to support them. Due to all of this hype, are you excited for this new group? What are your thoughts on Kwon the rumored leader?

 

Source: Official Website

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi guys! ^___^ So far, no commenters. But that's okay. Hopefully by the time we start the actual story, there will be commenters. Anyways, who's excited for this group now? Who likes Kwonnie? :D We're finally releasing the members! My co-author is getting internet tomorrow, so she'll be able to help really soon as well! My sister decided not to write any more of these informational pieces because she finds them really hard. So I guess I'll be the only one updating until we reach the story part ^___^v Please stick with us until then! Also, I think I might update the forward to have links as well, mainly for new readers. Much love~~

~Milly