Introducing: Illuminate's Last Three Members

Illuminate Your World

 

 

 

Introducing: Illuminate's Last Three Members

 

by Adaydreamaway - August 25, 2012 at 2:00 pm                                                                                     2378391 Views   10382 Comments 

 

 

Today is the long awaited day for those who have been closely following the release of Illuminate’s idols. The final three idols have been released. After a little over a month, all thirteen idols have been revealed to the public.

Normally, once the news of a new group is set among the public, Netizens try their best to find information about the upcoming rookie group. However, not a single Netizen has been able to find anything regarding this group. Oddly enough, YG wants to keep the release of information about this group on the down low. Why is that?

Regarding the release of teasers, the last three idols are none other than Koon, Hyo, and Min Young. Completing the group of thirteen, these idols definitely fit the others in the fact that their styles are cute and relaxed with a bit of seriousness to it.

Alongside these idol releases, YG has decided to give us the group teaser as well. Netizens who have been wondering why YG was releasing concepts that don’t fit with the usual images of YG Family were finally relieved when they noted that the final picture teaser relays YG Family’s style well. It has the dark, punk-ish style to it that we all know and love.

Upon seeing these pictures, Netizens have commented “I’m so glad that the last three were released, how long until their actual debut?”, “The group teaser is pretty cool. Is this the image that they’re going to portray when they debut?”, and “These idols are all so cute. I’m excited to see if YG will do something new with them.”

What do our viewers think of the final teaser and the last set of idols? 

Source: Official Twitter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Heyyyyyyyyyyy readers!!! Guess what? It's the last allkpop article! :D *HUGE sigh of relief* ohhh that was painful. I don't ever, ever want to write for allkpop. >< It was painful for you guys too, huh? ㅠㅠ Anyways, it's done, and the waiting for the story will almost be done for you guys :D We'll get the story part up as soon as we possibly can. ^__________________^ I'm so happy! Anyways, this is where you--our readers--come in. We need you guys to come up with "biases" and the "fanclub name(s)" (if you have a "bias" and want to call yourself something you know how in suju if you like Yesung, you're a Cloud, or in JYJ/DBSK if you like Junsu, you're a xiahtic and stuff like that, then you can tell us!) We need these comments. Oh! And we need pairings! Definitely the pairings. Because there will be parts based off of these parings xDDD So, yes, we need your participation in these things to decide stuff and how to write certain chapters. At the end of our next few chapters or so, we'll host some polls just to see what you like. Or we'll ask questions and we definitely NEED you to answer them! Will you do that for us?? Pleaseeee? *gets on knees to beg* Also, I pushed the chapters up so that we could get to the story part quicker, as you can tell!!! ^___________^v Hopefully you're not too upset with that! xD Thanks for your patience, and I love you all with all of my heart~ I'm so happy, seriously~

~Milly~ 

First Poll: 

First off: I'm trying biases xDD <3 Soo please answer okay? ^___^ 

 

Replies:

 kknokkiThanks sooooooo much for the comment! ^____^v I'm glad that you like the idols :D We worked hard on finding these crazy ulzzangs, especially ones that fit our image for the group. xDD <3 But the Ulzzang for Kim Su is Kang Hyuk Min ^^; If you want to know any other ulzzangs please let me know! :D