Introducing: Illuminate's Eighth, Ninth, and Tenth Members

Illuminate Your World

 

 

Introducing: Illuminate's Eighth, Ninth, and Tenth Members

 

by Adaydreamaway - August 20, 2012 at 9:00 pm                                                                                     428512 Views   52837 Comments 

 

 

Recently, YG gave us a huge surprise with the latest release of teasers. Not only was the company being gracious in the fact that we were given Illuminate’s official twitter, but we have now been given three teasers instead of the usual two. If this keeps up, the next teaser release could possibly be the last one.

During the uncovering of the teasers, a small trend has definitely formed. Most Netizens are now set on the fact that these trends reveal two completely different concepts that try to engage the feelings of the viewers. The first one they figured out was that YG was trying their best to show Illuminate’s sophisticated side. Not only are they said to be extremely talented, but they’re definitely portraying that they are focused on what they’re trying to do for the fans sake while giving off the air of being classy and laid back.

In the second concept, Netizens have concluded that the members are trying their best to show a summer/vacation concept to their growing fans. Seeing that summer vacation is almost over, their summer release is a little bit later than other groups who have already released their summer concepts like the ever popular song ‘Loving U’ from Sistar. However, upon seeing these photos belonging to Illuminate, it reminds Netizens that although the vacation part to summer is almost over, the summer feeling in our hearts can continue to last and help us get through the long winter months that will quickly follow the short months of fall.

Now, the idols that have been revealed are none other than Ty, Cheol Kyoung, and Im. With this release, Netizens have finally found out one of the ten idol’s actual name. Supposedly, Ty chose a shortened version of his birth name, Tae Yang, to be his stage name. Since it is said that Big Bang's Tae Yang is Ty’s role model, he didn’t want to take the same name, thus choosing a simple stage name without choosing something else.

Upon seeing these three idols and their teaser photos, are you happy with the summer and the “sophisticated” concepts? Can you wait for the last three idols?

Source: Official Twitter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi readers! Did you miss me? It's been a little while since I last updated. Sorry. I've been growing tired of the allkpop, and I was with my friend who is also my co-author, and summer just ended ><' I want the story part to start already T______T Sooo as you can see, I've changed it up a bit. It also took a bit of time because I was working on the group teaser. ^^; Anyways, I hope you're liking this. At the end of the last set of teasers, I kind of want to do a poll, so please answer it when I have it up ^__^ And comments? Please? <3333 It'll mean a lot to me :D Take care <3 Keep smiling! Much love~~~~ 

~Milly~