Neighbour

In the eyes of a Queen Bee

We arrived at the canteen doors as I saw cho hee waiting there with yoona and Tiffany for me.'i smiled and called for them. They turned this way and noticed that there were two boys with me. I noticed them sorting out their hair and clothes ever so slightly and laughed. 

I pulled Yongguk and junhong I front of me and introduced them. 

'this is cho hee, yoona and Tiffany' I smiled

'and this is Yongguk and junhong.' Yongguk smiled awkwardly and nudged junhong.

'erm you can call me zelo' junhong smiled as I broke the awkwardness.

Cho hee yoona and Tiffany went before us and I walked with Yongguk and junhong.

When the girls weren't looking I whispered to Yongguk and zelo. 'don't date any of them, even though they are my friends. They are all players and very experienced. Especially cho hee.' they laughed and nodded. 

We all sat down on the centre table, which was also known at the 'popular kids' table. I didn't really like it since everyone could see you. Everyone got their lunches and sat down. I didn't have any since I forgot mine this morning and just sat there. I was laugheing at a joke cho hee was telling as she flirted with junhong. How gross. I felt a light nudge on my arm and turned to see yongguk.

'erm could you show me the toilet?' he asked in his deep husky voice.

He took em off guard. Before I couldn't see his face properly but now he was so close to me, his face was so perfect, and his electric red hair was so nice. I was lost in my thoughts when Yongguk waved his hand in front of my face. 

'huh/- oh yeah sure' I got up slowly and walked out the canteen with Yongguk. I could hear some people doing Wolf whistles as we left. We were both very noticeable since he had bright red hair and I had blonde golden hair which was pretty bright. 

We headed towards the toilet silent. 

I showed him the toilets and after he came out we started walking back. 

'erm can we go to the school rooftop?' Yongguk asked out of the blue. 

'eh- sure' I said. We walked down the hallway as some people ran into some random class rooms because they were scared of me. I hted it when they did that but I couldn't really do anything about it.

We walked up a flight of stairs until finally reaching the rooftop. There was a cool breeze that wiped my hair back. Hm it felt good to go  out once in a while. I smiled uncontiously and Yongguk went nearer the edge. I followed and stood next to him. 

'so how come you came to this school?' I asked out of the blue to get rid of the awkwardness. 

'I used to live in Japan but my mother passed away so I decided to move toseoul with my dad. But he married this that only wantshim for his money.' I could see his face expression turn into angry ever so slightly.

'well that makes the two of us then. My mom also passed away and so I gotta live with my dad and the evil he married.' I sighed at the thought. 

We stared at the scenery for a while until it suddenly started raining furiously. Yongguk grabbed my hand and pulled me into the shade. We were so close together since the space was so small. I could see him look at me and gulp. Was there something on me? I loked out and realised my shirt had gone see through from the rain water. Great god dammit. And I ing decided to wear a bright ink bra today. 

I quickly crossed my hands arrows my chest. I looked up to Yongguk again and saw him talking his coat off. I looked at him in confusion and was bout to ask him why he took his coat of but he suddenly placed it on me. 

'here wear this or you'll catch a cold' he smiled at me. 

I smiled back. 'uh thanks. I guess' 

i grabbed my hand again as we ran through the rain and headed for the staircase with was on the other side of the school rooftop. 

We ran until we reached it and made our way in. 

My hair was now all wet and dripping wet. I looked up to Yongguk and since he was only wearing his shirt, cuz he gave me his jacket.  You could see straight through his shirt as if it wasn't even there. I blushed at the sighed and quickly looked away. 

'are you oaky?' he asked worriedly. 

'erm yeah. But what about you?' I asked.

He flashed me a gummy smiled. 'eh it's only a bit of rain. Right?' I smiled and nodded.

Since we had no more lessons after lunch we decided to go home. We went to the canteen and called zelo.

He looked like he was about to die. Well that's what happnes when we leva him with Tiffany, cho hee and yoona.

Headed towards the school gate and bid the three girls goodbye. They still had quite a few lessons left. 

Zelo went in the different direction to Yongguk and mine and bid us goodbye. I walked home not realised that Yongguk was still there. Iwas out side my home gates when I turned and faced him. 'are you following me?' I asked

' erm nope, my house is there' he pointed at the house right next to mine. 

'oh ur the new neighbour! Eh well erm hi and welcome to our road' I said and flashed him a smile.

He must be rich, the houses on our road were really expensive, but didn't look like he cared though. We said our goodbye and I headed in. Luhan came rushing out of his room and started asking me a bunch of question. 'noona! Who was that?' he shouted as he hugged me. 

'yah! Don't think anything negetive! He's just a guy from my school that happenes to be our next door neighbour so be nice to him!ARESO?' luhan nodded and gave me a kiss on my cheek. Aw my bro is so cute, I thought as I headed for my bedroom.