Hospital

In the eyes of a Queen Bee

I woke up the next morning and I was boiling hot. I slowly stood up and there were sweat marks on my face.

Ugh I must have gotten a fever from yesterday. I sighed as a wave of pain hit my head. I slowly got up but then came in context with the floor straigt away. 

I could hear luhan shouting my name and running into my room before I out. 

________________________________________________________

 

i woke up at a smell I was too familier with. The hospital. I came here often when mom was sick and needed to be looked after. I touched my head and there was a bandage on it. I looked around and there were other people in the beds next to mine. I was about to get up when luhan came in and stopped me. 

'Noona! You have to rest! You got a fever and fell really hard on your head aswell!' he said worriedly as he helped me lay back down. 

'how long have I been here?' I asked feeling dizzy.

'maybe 4 hours so far' luhan said. 'I'm just gonna go to the toilet okay?' he said as I nodded.

I layed back down and turned to my right. There was a patient there with ed hair. So familier- 

'yongguk?' I asked not sure if it was him. The figure slowly got up and looked back at me.

It was him. He looked at me blanky so I waved my hand I front of his face. 

'huh' he looked so tired and sick. I bit my lips knowing that it was probably my fault since he gave me his jacket. I couldn't help but feel guilty. 

'how come your here?' I asked already knowing the answer.

'fever' he said in a sick tone like he was dieing. That's probably what I sound like.

I looked away and hugged my knees. 'same here' 

i closed my eyes and felt someone come it. I slowly opened them and saw my- 

father? 

'what are you doing here?' I asked angrily. I hate him. He could have saved mum but he refused to spend the money on the medication and instead used it up for his business. 

Before he could reply another figure stepped forward from behind him. 

It was.. Taeyeon. My step mother. 

'and wtf is she doing here?!' I asked even more annoyed then before. 

'Nana calm down. We heard wat happened to you can came as quickly as we could! Can't you apriciate that we even bothered to come!' taeyeon shouted at the top of her lungs. 

'well just go back to where you were before! I don't need you here!' I could see taeyeon getting angrier by the second.

'darling we care about you that's why we came' my father said trying to break the tense atmosphere.

'well if you ing cared. You would have known that it was my birthday 3 days ago and you weren't there!!!' I screemed back. 

That shut them up. 'nana were sorry. We have a lot on our minds right now' 

'yeah so much that you even for your child's birthday. You disgust me!' I shouted and walked out the hospital room.

I didn't know where I was going but I signed Out at the reception and kept walking.

I kept on walking until I reached a park. I sat on the swing and kicked the floor.

The swing next to me moved and I looked up to find Yongguk sitting down on the swing. I ignored him and kept quiet. 'soo-' he said but i cut him off. 'please can I stay round at your tonight. I think my dad and his wife are gonna be staying over and I don't wanna be under the same roof as them.' I said.

'erm yeah sure. My dad and stepmom Arnt around for another week aswell so yeah.' he said in his deep voice.

I smiled at him and realised I was still in my pajamas. How embarrassing. 

'erm can we go now and can I borrow from clothes since I'm still in my pj's?' I asked

He laughed and nodded. 

'lets go then..' 

__________________________________

we rode in his car, it took us 10 minutes to get there. We got out the car, I looked back at my house before going into yongguks. 

'mum was the only one that rememberd my birthday..' I whispered as I headed into yongguks house.

It was massive and the floor was made out of marbles. 

'follow me' he said as I obeyed. We walked through long hallways until finally reaching a massive room. There was a king size bed in the middle but nothing really other then that, it was quite empty. He walked over to the wall wich was covered in big mirros and slid it open. 'that's my wardrobe' he said and headed in. I followed him into another massive room filled with different clothes. I started at them in awe. Even I didn't have a wardrobe this big. 

'just pick whatever you wanna wear, the bathrooms over there for you to change and I'll be downstairs. Okay?' I nodded as he left.

I saw a blue tee shirt and shorts and I grabbed them and headed for the toilet. The toilet had 3 massive mirros and the bath tub was so amazing and it was all so clean. I quickly got changed. Surprisingly his clothes weren't too big. But he was really skinny though, eve skinnier then some girls in our class. The shorts kept slipping but I tied them at the edge with my spare hair band.

I walked over to the sink and washed my face.i wiped all my makeup off and stared back at my bare face.

I hate makeup but I was expected to wear since I was the 'queen bee'. No one has really seen me without makeup except for luhan and mom. Not even my dad and taeyeon. I headed down stares where I found Yongguk watching tv. I sat next to him on the sofa as he turned to face me. He looked at me suprised. 

'what?' I asked touching my face I case there was something on it.

'erm- nothing.. You just look really different without makeup-' he said partly chocking on his sentence.

'better or worse?' I asked interested. 

'better..' he said and truend back to his movie.

i smiled as I could see him blush. Maybe I should stop with the makeup.. The movie finally finished as he stood up. 

He stood there awkwardly until I coughed to break the awkward atmosphere.

'erm- we havnt really gotten round to put beds in the guest room yet since this is a new house. You can sleep on my bed' he said as he turned redder. 

'what bout you?' 

'i can just sleep on the floor'

'nah. You know I should be the one sleeping on the floor since its not even my house' 

'no your the guest.'

'no' 

'no' he replied back not moving an inch.

'nah let's just both sleep on the bed, it's really massive aswell.' I said. That took him off guard. I smiled and headed upstairs. 

We reached his room as we both stood at the door way awkwardly.

'sooo' I said heading for the bed.

'this is my side' I said marking the area with my finger. 

' and that's yours. Don't cross this line' I drew an imaginary line with my finger. 'arraso?' I asked

he laughed and nodded.

We both got into bed as starred at the ceiling. Well. This is awkward. 

I closed my eyes hoping that I would suddenly fall asleep but I couldn't. I turned my head slightly to see Yongguk making sure that he wouldn't see me move my head. He was already fast asleep. 

I sighed and tried my best to fall asleep again...