Tattoo

In the eyes of a Queen Bee

It was already the end of the school day so quickly as I headed home. I walked through the hallways with cho hee on one side and Tiffany on the other while yuri headed for the bathroom to fix her makeup. All the people in the hallway backed up giving us more then enough space to walk. I winked at the boys who were drooling over us as their girlfriends got angry and slapped them. I smirked and kept on walking until round the corner came... Kahi. 

I stopped walking and so did cho hee and Tiffany. 

'oh look what the wind blew in.' Kahi said as her 'friends' laughed. 

'haha very funny. At least I combed my hair this morning. Yours is a right mess.' I said back in a monotone.

'what? Pahahahah! This is the fashion now a days dear' she said walking closer to us. 

'whatever the fashion I'm just glad mine dosent look like someone died in it' I patted her face as people 'ooh'-ed. 

'ugh! Get ur dirty hands of me!' she squealed getting angry.

I leaned closer to her whispered loudly. 'baby, they're cleaner then yours ever will be' I winked at her and patted her shoulder and we walked passed a pissed Kahi. 

I smirked as she screemed and walked away angrily. 

I walked home alone since cho hee and Tiffany lived in the complete different direction to mine. I dragged my feet along lazily the pavement as I finally reached my home. I looked around and noticed my parents car wasn't there anymore! Finally! I walked in smiling as I found luhan sitting on the sofa looking down at the floor sadly. 

'yo baby bro. What's up?' I asked putting my hand around his shoulder as I sat down next to him.

'mina broke up with me' he said in a sad tone.

'mwho! I'm gonna kill that bitc-'

'ugh noona don't worry about it. She isn't worth it. Oh and taeyeon and dad left some money in our bank accounts. I think they said it was £10,000 each.' he said as he got up and headed to his room. 

'as if money was gonna fix everything..' I said as I wen to get a cup of water. 

I decided to go get another tattoo. I had one on my left collarbone which was a little star. My mother had the same one. But I think it's tie to get a new one. With luhan! 

'LUHAN! GET CHANGED! LET'S GO GET A TATTOO TOGETHER!' I shouted as I waited for him at the door.

He came running down with a shirt in his hand. 'WHAT! Chinja noona!!?!' I knew he would be excited. 

'yeah now come on slow poke!' I poked his side making him laugh. He slipped on his shirt and we headed to a near by tatto parlour. 

----

we arrived about 3 minutes later and the parlour was packed. 

I dragged luhan over and asked his to pick a tattoo design for the both of us. He chose one that read 'blood bound siblings'. 

'where shall we get it done?' I asked him. 

'hmm on our back just below our necks!' he said excitedly. I smiled and told the owner which on we wanted and where. I led us to a room with two bed seats. 

'if you want it on the lower neck area, you need to remove your shirts. Are you guys comfortable with that?' the owner asked us. We bo nodded as took our shirts off. It was kinda awkward as we waited for 2 tattooists to come in. I crossed my hands over my chest until the tatooists came in. My eyes rounded ins shock as one if them was Yongguk. I stared at him as he did the same thing back as his eye size doubled. Ugh and I'm in my bra. Great. 

Luhan went with the other man as I was left with Yongguk. Why oh lord. Whyyyyyyyyy.

'erm so hi erm.. Lay down here so I can start.' he pointed at the seat-bed thingy as I Nodded and layed down on it. 

His cold hands touched my back as I shivered. 

He started with the tattoo in silence. I bit my bottom lip holding the pain in. 

---

'done' he said in his deep husky voice. I slowly got up as luhan ran nt the room. 

'NOONA! Can I see yours!?!' he asked excitedly.

'yeah sure.' I showed his my back as he awed in scilence. 'woah i choose a brilliant tatto design didn't I?' he asked winking. I slapped hs on his head playfully. 'yah! Don't be so arrogent.' I said as I smiled. We put our shirts back on and went to pay at the counter. And to my luck. I was payi Yongguk.

We stared at each other until I gave him my cash. 

'erm yeah er.. Here's your change' 

'erh oh right erm thanks.. Erm bye' it was so painfully awkward I nearly ran out the parlour.