The Mysterious Girl

I'm Back (Sequel to My Hurt Heart)

 

That voice... Zhang Hui? My mouth was agape in shock.

 

“Excuse me for a while” I ran to the kitchen where my mum was. I thought I made it clear to her that I didn't want to see her anymore... Before I left for Korea, we were dating but I realised I didn't have much feelings for her so we broke up. However, she still constantly bugged me and stalked me after school. It was so bad that I moved to Seoul, where I was scouted. Confusion was the only thing I could feel then.

 

“Why is she here?” I questioned my guilt-stricken mother. She grabbed a carrot and started chopping it, ignoring my presence.

 

“Who even allowed her to come in?!” I rephrased my question, making my tone much firmer. The chopping suddenly stopped as she turned around to face me.

 

“She's your girlfriend, she has every right to come in” W-What? I paused for a while, trying to grasp hold of the situation. Then, I remembered. I didn't tell my mother of the break-up to avoid any misunderstanding. The only reason why she didn't suspect anything when I moved was because I told her I was only going there to further my studies.

 

“Look, mum, I broke up with her before I went to Seoul...”

 

“Why?! Anyway, she's a nice girl. Maybe you can start a relationship with her again”

 

“The main reasson why I went to Korea was to escape from her. I see no reason to-”

 

“Luhan, I'm only thinking of what is best for you. I would rather you get forced to quit the company than have the risk of you falling in love with anyone from EXO. Trust me, I know what you do with that Sehun guy.”

 

Sehun?? Why is he getting dragged into this? I definitely prefer him than Zhang Hui... The only reason why she opposed to me joining SM was because she was afraid I would turn gay. I forgot about that for a moment, then it struck me.

 

“But Sehun is really nice, and I would rather go out with him rather than Zhang Hu-”

 

“It's not nice to keep out guests waiting. Go bring her out for a while. I insist” She interrupted, waving me away. It's my life, why must she get involved?! I groaned, it wasn't the first time but it definitely was the worst.

 

“Luhan, where are we going?” She asked, flashing me a smile. It sickened me, sickened me to the core. I felt shivers being sent down my spine.

 

“To the bubble tea store...” I replied coldly, struggling out of her arm that was linked to mine. Instead, she gripped it even tighter.

 

“Isn't that Luhan of EXO?” I heard a voice come from behind. ... The last person I would ever want to see... Fans. I pushed Zhang Hui away, walking at a safe distance. I never ever want to be seen with her again...

 

“Excuse me, but who are you?” They asked Zhang Hui. I wanted to pull her away but everything I do will go against me. I'll either be too defensive or I wouldn't care at all.

 

“Me? I'm Luhan's girlfriend”