Back in the Dorm

I'm Back (Sequel to My Hurt Heart)

 

Late at night

 

Why can't I sleep? Luhan doesn't mean that much to me anymore, he has a girlfriend now, stupid!!I whacked my head under the blanket, making sure no one could see it.

 

“Sehun-ah!! Stop hitting yourself!!” Joonmyun exclaimed, barely opening his eyes as he pulled down my covers, revealing a puffy-eyed Oh Sehun.

 

“Y-You okay? Go to the bathroom to freshen up” I nodded, agreeingly and proceeded out of the door.

 

God dammit... Why can't I be okay with this? He's no longer interested, I get it, but why must he give me wrong impressions? I cupped my hands together, gathering water from the tap and splashing it on my face. Mixed feelings filled my soul, feelings of anger, sorrow and even a little bit of fear. Just when I was lost in my thought, I heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom.

 

“Is anyone in there?” A familiar voice rang through the air. Luhan... Great, just the person I least wanted to see. I paused, hesitating to answer. He knocked on the door gently, tugging on the door knob.

 

“Hello?” With a great force, he pushed open the door.

 

“Sehunnie~ Where were you the whole day?” He wrapped his arms tightly around me.

 

“Definitely not with someone else, that's for sure,” I mummbled under my breath, refusing to return the hug. As if he heard that, he loosened his grip.

 

“S-Sehun ah~ Are you okay?” Should I tell him? It'll sure lighten my burden.

 

“Y-Yeah, I'm fine” I broke away from his hug, turning around to face him as I lifted up my face. To my surprise, he brought up his hand, sliding it across my cheek.

 

“Have you been... C-Crying?” What? How did he know? I rubbed my eyes, realising that I had been tearing up the whole time.

 

“No, it's just-” I stopped, thinking twice about my decision to spill the beans.

 

“Just what? You can tell me, I'm your best friend” I sighed, taking in a huge breath.

 

“Best friend? After lying to me about Zhang Hui?”

 

“W-What are you talking about?”

 

“You went off with Zhang Hui after EXO reunited, abandoning us for her. Is she really more important than I am? I thought nothing of her until then. You said she was no one to you, not even a friend but it doesn't seem so” I smirked, making further eye contact with him. “I can't even tell if you're true to me anymore or not. I can't blame you if you can't accept me after the Ye Rin incident, I understand. But at least I had enough guts to admit to you that she was my girlfriend. I don't even know you anymore. Why did you even feel the need to lie? I would still love you regardless but now, I don't think you even deserve my respect. I felt guilty, that this was all my fault and let it slip by, but that isn't the case anymore. Yes, I still love you, yes, I'm jealous but besides that, I felt more conflicted than anything else, confused, lost. I don't even know you now but I just want to know one thing: Were you true to me all this while?” Luhan stood there, speechless while avoiding my eye contact.

 

“I respect your decision, you can go find her now” And with that, I stormed out of the bathroom.