Sehun's POV

I'm Back (Sequel to My Hurt Heart)

 

With heavy footsteps, I walked towards the EXO M van, murmmuring expletives along the way.

 

“Is anything wrong?” Min Seok asked as I got on the seat beside him. “Is is about Zhang Hui?” Zhang Hui? How did he know who she was? I guess news spread fast. I shrugged my shoulders, acting like I didn't really give a damn. The road to the airport was a long one, with fans' vans crowded around the place, ZiTao and WuFan being all touchy with each other noisily in the front seats and YiXing playing with his unicorn cushion. Despite all these, I could only focus on one thing... What Sehun will think about Zhang Hui... I already told him she was just an ex, nothing more, nothing less (maybe). What am I worried about?

 

Sehun's POV

 

Argghh... I rubbed my eyes, getting used to the lights coming from the flashes of fans' cameras. “Annoying piece of s-” I whispered under my breath, just to get interrupted by a familiar voice.

 

“Sehun-ah~” That voice simply melted my soul, making my heart skip beats. A heat wave gushed through my body, reaching my face as a finger came into contact with my cheek. I turned around, anticipating the adorable face that I expected. I ran my hand through his golden locks, pinching his cheek slightly as my hands led down to his waist. He returned my hug, slinging his arm over my shoulder. A pair of bright, doe-like eyes were staring straight into mine. I was so tempted to take him into my embrace but I resisted it, knowing the fans were there, all eyes on me. Why is he so adorable? I thought as he flashed one of his million-dollar smiles at me, winking occasionally. I hope this moment would never end...

 

“Luhannie~” A squeaky voice filled the air. Isn't that the girl who was said to be Luhan's girlfriend? I could sense Luhan was feeling a little annoyed by then but surrendered to his fate, allowing himself to be led away by the woman. Damn... So close... I just couldn't get my mind off them. He said that they had nothing to do with each other but look at them now... I stealthily stalked them, giving Joonmyun the excuse that I had a bad stomachache and needed to go to the bathroom for a long time.

 

“What are you doing here?” Luhan questioned, dragging her to the corner of the lounge which was mostly out of sight.

 

“I'm here, your girlfriendGirlfriend? I thought there was nothing between them... I felt my heart smash into pieces immediately, on the verge of tears. How could he do that to me?

 

“I told you already, how many times must I tell you that-” My phone started ringing. Luhan turned around, shocked to see me. ... Nevermind, I already know how this would end... I ran away, refusing to look back.

 

“SEHUN!!” I could hear his voice gradually fading away, after every inch. Oh Sehun... Were you so dumb? After what you did to him, would you really think he would forgive you? A tear streamed down my cheek. Why are you so naive? So stupid to believe it? I felt like a million swords pierced through my heart. No, I'd rather a million swords really pierced through my heart and die than suffer this hurt. Running back to the group, I maintained my calmness.

 

“Everyone's here? Let's go to the dorm” Kyungsoo announced, leading us to the vans. However, Luhan wasn't present. He went off with Zhang Hui. Kyungsoo soon realised but went ahead with the plan, ignoring Luhan's absence. Why... Why must this happen? He'd just go off with his girlfriend and come back late, forgetting about the fact that we have recording the day after, it doesn't really affect me in any way. Chanyeol held my arm, trying to comfort me. I faked a weak smile, wiping away my tears. Baekhyun proceeded to pat my back, assuring me everything's okay.

 

Thanks guys... But I can't... I just can't forget...