The End

I'm Back (Sequel to My Hurt Heart)

 

Zhang Hui... I pushed her aside, exitting from the door as I walked towards the practice room which was just a few blocks away.

 

“Sehun-ah, don't do this, you're hurt!!” Luhan caught up with me, holding me back. I struggled within his grasp, making him release me.

 

“Why do you care?” I asked, slightly irritated. Especially since the person I detested the most appeared in front of my doorstep.

 

“B-Because”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“I still like you, you happy now?” I stood there, speechless.

 

“What about Zhang Hui?! You can't just-”

 

“She's my ex, I told you already. My mum thought we were still together so she arranged for her to continue going out with me. I refused at first but she wouldn't listen” Luhan interuppted.

 

“B-But why is she still here?”

 

“The main reason I moved to Korea was because of her stalking and it seems like history repeated itself. I made it clear that I didn't like her anymore but she didn't care” He grabbed onto my wrist, unwilling to let go. I had never seen this side of him before and to be honest, I was quite afraid. He jerked me forwards, wrapping his arms around my waist. I returned the hug, forgetting we were in public.

 

“What are you two doing?!” The other members came out of the building, drenched in sweat. Chanyeol, in particular, was the most enthusiastic at these things. He slung his arm around my neck, separating the two of us.

 

“Not now, we're in public” He smacked Luhan's bottom, dragging us back to the dorm. Baekhyun appeared behind him, seeming a little jealous at his actions.

 

“What about me?”

 

“Later” Chanyeol replied, rolling his eyes.

 

“You better run now” I warned Chanyeol. He released me, running away from an angry Baekhyun.

 

“I love you” I whispered into Luhans ear when everyone was out of sight and grabbed him by his waist.


AHH!! XD My failed attempt at writing fluff. Hope you enjoyed it~