Reactions

I'm Back (Sequel to My Hurt Heart)

 

What the heck?! I grabbed Zhang Hui.

 

“Are you crazy?!” I glared at her, chasing away the fans. Upon seeing that the fans were gone, she proceeded to hug me and run back home. Damn... How much I hate her...

 

At Night...

 

“Let's see what's on with the others...” I switched on my laptop, browsing the internet.

 

Skype: 1 video call from Sehun

 

Sehun... Wha-? I squealed in excitement, immediately answering the call.

 

(Blue is Sehun, Red is Luhan, Orange is Baekhyun, Purple is Chanyeol)

 

Hi Luhan...

 

Hi Sehunnie~

 

Erm... EXO K is coming to China tomorrow so maybe you would want to share a room over the past few days?
 

I wanted to agree right away, but after what happened before, I hesitated. Being together just won't be the same anymore...

 

Luhan?

 

Huh? Ohh... Sure... I paused, causing an awkward silence for about 3 seconds. Oh god... What am I supposed to say?

 

So, I heard you had a girlfriend... He asked me, avoiding the camera. What? How could he say that?

 

What? Of course no.

 

Ohh... Then who is this? He sent over a picture of Zhang Hui. The fans uploaded it so soon?!

 

She's my ex. I don't have any feelings for her. I'm serious and-

 

HELLO!! HAPPY VIRUS HERE!!

 

Get out of here Chanyeol, I can sense the tension.

 

B-BUT I MISS LULU

 

Come to my room, I have candy.

 

Then, Chanyeol and Baekhyun exitted the chat.

 

Back to my explanation... The only reason why I was seen with her was because my mum arranged for us to go together and we got caught my the fans. She doesn't approve of us and wants me to start dating Zhang Hui... I let out a sigh, causing Sehun to lean in closer. He didn't seem pleased with my explanation, but nodded it off anyway.

 

Of course I trust you little deer. I need to go pack now. Bye~

 

Sehun has just signed off.

 

I can't explain how much I feel like punching Zhang Hui right now. She doesn't care about me at all, just herself. I was lucky enough to get Sehun to believe me but what am I supposed to do with Zhang Hui? I wouldn't want history to repeat itself but with Ye Rin as Zhang Hui. I knew I didn't like her. Not even one bit at all but how long will this go on? I would never know... I messed up my hair, thinking of a plan. My feelings were all jumbled up, not sure how to make it right, which direction to go. No matter how hard I tried, it still wouldn't work. What am I supposed to do... Please... Help me...

 

The next morning

 

I woke up to the ringing of my alarm clock, ready for the day's work. I freshened up, ready to fetch EXO K from the airport. Putting on my shoes, I headed for the door.

 

“Before you go, I arranged for Zhang Hui to pick you up from the airport and you can go to the zoo together later” Zhang Hui... Not today, I'm fully booked with Sehun. I mummbled beneath my breath, cursing everything in existence.

 

“Oh yeah, I told her the address of your dorm so she could-”

 

“Stop making arrangements for me!! How many times have I told you I wasn't interested?! I don't like her, in fact, I HATE HER!!!” I replied, blood boiling with rage. Couldn't she see how I felt? I'd rather stay alone the rest of my life than date her for even a day. My mother glared at me, appauled by my complaints. I knew I was done for, but I had to stand up for my rights. I slammed the door behind me, leaving the place I used to call my home.


Sorry, just had to put some BaekYeol in there XD