Choi's Battle Chapter 6

Choi's Battle.

Siwon's POV

"Dongsaeng, where are you?"

"Where do you think I am?" 

"The bar? Again?"

"Hmm"

"Are we going to meet her?"

"Hyungg, she's not feeling well today, and I'm all by my self here. With GD."

"Jjinja? Hmm, I actually planned to meet my future wifey but since.." 

"Mwohh? Future wifey? Yahh hyung, buya?"

"Buya? I'm talking about her, my future wife."

"Nugu? Tiffany?"

"Ne. Waegure?"

"Ah hyung, it's not funny. Stop fooling me"

"Seunghyun-ah, I'm talking the truth, Appa had chose her to be my wife. What's wrong with you?"

The phone call suddenly ended, and I felt something fishy about my brother. Why he seems shocked when I said Tiffany is going to be my wife? I think I better go to the bar and meet him.

 

Tiffany's POV

"Top" I patted Top shoulder, as he was waiting at the counter while drinking his drink.

"Ah? Tiffany, you're here."

"Ne, can I have a sit.?"

"Sure, sit here" TOP pleased me to sit next to him.

"Urm, you said you have something to  tell me right?" I just can't hide my feelings. I'm going to marry this man soon!

"Tiffany-ah, urm.. Ottoghe.."

"Buya? Top, what is it?"

"Tiffany-ah, urm, I .."

"Seunghyun-ah!"

Suddenly a man came towards us. Aishh, he's really a bothersome! Why no you wait for a while till TOP finished his words?

 

Siwon's POV

"Seunghyun-ah!"

Top was at the bar counter with a girl by his side, and he looks startled.

"H-hyung.."

"Nuguseyo?" Suddenly the girl approached me with her frowning face.

"Me? I'm his brother. Choi Siwon. And who are you?"

"I'm Tiffany. Hwang Tiffany." 

Hwang Tiffany? My future wife?

"Hyung, we need to talk." Top pulled my hand to make me follow him, but wait, why he said she's not feeling well? He's lying to me?

"Yahh, Seunghyun. I'm the one who need to talk to you. Why did you tell me she's not feeling well?" I gaze to her, she looks confused.

"Hyung, I love her."

I felt my world crashed. He easily lied to me and admitted he love her?

"Seunghyun-ah, buya?" 

"Hyung! I love her! And I will not going to let her become your wife."

BUK!

I can't help myself from punching his face! I really mad with him!

"Yahh! She's my future with and soon going to be your sister-in law. Are you crazy?!"

"Hyung, I'm not crazy. I loved her."

"You, who are you? Why you said I'm your future wife?" Tiffany then interrupted.

"Tiffany, I'm the one who will going to marry you. Your father didn't tell you?"

 

Tiffany's POV

"He had, but.." Wait a minute! That's mean I'm mistaken between Top and his brother! The one I'm will marry is Siwon. Not Top! Andwae! ,"I don't want to marry you. I love him." Easily the word flew put my mouth. Our meet should be more nice and warm, but Siwon's presence is such a trouble!

"East or west, you need to marry me or else, your empire wouldn't be yours anymore. I'm leaving." Siwon left us and walked out from the bar. " Buyaaa? He's blackmailing me?!