Choi's Battle Chapter 3

Choi's Battle.

 

"Hyung, could you please stop eye-ing me? I'm sick of it!" 

"TOP, hear me, you're my only younger brother, and I should protect you."

"Hyung, she's a vampire. Not a human!"

"Whatever you said, stop befriend with her, we don't know where did she came from, who is the family. How if she was sent by somebody to harm us? You need to think clearly  about it. You're the prince. A prince shouldn't befriend with a stranger."

"Hyung, she's my friend and you have no right to stop me!" TOP slammed the door, and Siwon startled. Because of a stranger, TOP could throw over their family relationship.

 

TOP's POV

"Who he thinks he is? Aishh, he seriously ruined my mood! " I thought by telling him about Tiffany would make he believe I can stand on my own. But he's not! He blame her then!

I took out my phone and dialed GD's number. Even he always making me as his joking stuff, but he's the one I will find if I have nobody to story with .

"Yobuseyo" GD then answered the call.

"GD-ah, lets meet somewhere."

"Wae? You want to punch me again?"

"If you wish to. Hmm, aniyo, I just need someone to talk with."

"Why me? Why don't you go and find her? She's getting close to you right?"

"Who? Tiffany?"

"Ne. Don't say you don't know where she lives?"

"I don't know. I tried to send here back this noon, but seems, she really fast and I can't catch her. She used her wings again I guess."

"Wings? Jjinja?! That's mean she's a vampire!"

"She was. Why your voice sound shocked?"

"Hey, hey, why you didn't tell me about this?"

"How I'm going to tell you if you're always lingering to Dara? Even me myself, only meet you when we're gathered in the bar, you know that?"

"Hihi, I'm sorry man. Dara is too attractive, and I can't let myself far from her."

"Wait a minute, you're at Dara's place right?"

"Woah, man, how did you know?!"

"I don't know. Maybe the telepathy between us, vampires, I guess."

"Then you know, so I don't have to tell you more. TOP-ah, go and meet her. Who knows you can be hers one day soon. Keke"

"Yahh, yahh, stop it. DARAGON."

"TOPFANY. Hahaha"

"Buyaaaa??! Yahh, yahh, stop it!"

"You like her don't you? Stop hiding it from me, I can read your mind, you 'little prince'."

I was startled when he said he can read my mind. No wonder, he was so understanding about my life, and became my first person to share my story.

"Y-you, read minds? Since when?"

"Since I was on puberty I guess. Hey, you know what? Dara's feelings is same towards me, and it was super awesome! Just me, I don't know how to confess my feelings towards her." GD sighed and it makes me burst out my laugh loudly.

"Hahaha, GD-ah, fighting! KEKE. I know you can make it."

"Stop hoping for me. You need to fix yourself too. Change your hairstyle please. It looks too old for your age."

"Did it? Seriously I don't know on how to change my appearance."

"That's why you need me, Kingka's of Fashion. Meet me at the bar, this night. I'll change you totally."

"But, please. I don't want any weird piercings on my lips."

"Yah, stop it." GD's voice heard so monotonous when I said about piercings. He has A LOT. But the one on his lips quite attractive. There's a chain written S&D on it. And I know who's the chain refers to.

"Okay okay, I stopped it. Be right on time. I hate waiting."

"Ne, I need to go. Dara's calling me. Bye."

"Bye" The call ended and I walked out from my room. Maybe walking outside can healing myself from my brother.

I walked passed the garden around the castle, the flower's growing healthily, and maybe it will be spring in few days more. One of my favorite season. I don't know why I feel so blithesome and blooming as the flowers growing so beautiful. Maybe GD was right, I should try at least. Try to be more closer to Tiffany. and TOPFANY, I never thought GD will knew about the combined name between me and her. It was not a planned actually. I don't know why must I combined it. Can anyone tell me how is the feeling of love?

 

 

To my beautiful readers :

  • lyre07 : You had give me ideas to continue my story! Thanks ^^ Wanna know how? I tell you in other chapters :)
  • IamVIP88 : Hihi. It can be TopFany or SiFany. I wouldn't tell you yet :)
  • Kpop_lover777 : I don't know hihi
  • kaerol : I'm done!
  • insertnamehere : I was laughing when thinking if it was a reality, TOP doing it. He must be so cuteee!
  • hyunxjoo : He's too cute doing that !
  • snsddbsk : TOPFANY HAEFANY HYUKFANY. LOL hehehe ^^
  • pinkgirl : Thanks for the loves, hehe
  • mel1992 : Please wait till the final ^^
  • Nara1214 : Yay another TOPFANY shipper!
  • PeanutButterOreos : Your name so delicous. Mind to give me some? Wait till the final whether it was TopFany of SiFany :)
  • fawbnerdy05 : Update! ^^
  • athalia : ThanKYU SEOmuch my first subscriber!