Choi's Battle Chapter 1

Choi's Battle.

 

"Hyung, stop it, It's not funny!"

"Wae?" Siwon kept tickling TOP, making him feel annoyed of his brother. TOP hate him, actually, he never have the reason why he must. He followed everything his little heart said.

"Hyung, we're not kids anymore, stop!"

Siwon stopped tickling TOP, and walked to the bench.

"TOP-ah, why you're always taking stuff so serious? Even the tickles? Dongsaeng-ah, you've changed a lot." Siwon shook his head, and gaze to the courtyard, outside the castle they lived in.

"Hyung, you're 26 years old already, behave man! I'm not a baby you can tickle or teased on." TOP walked out of the park, and head to his usual place, left Siwon alone at the park.

"Aishh, I'm trying to enhance our relationship, but he's even hate it. Hmm"

Siwon continued listening to his Ipod, while reading newspaper. He's quite upset with his only dongsaeng. TOP seems like hate him for everything he done.

"What have I done till he hate me?"

 

BIG BANG Bar

"Yo man!" He high-five-ing with his buddies, in their usual place, BIG BANG Bar, owned by TOP himself. He opened the bar for his friends and others to hang out together.

"Hey pampered little prince." GD make fun of TOP, and it's was a  very-very-very disgusting nicks.

"Yahh!"

The members of BIG BANG burst out their laugh while TOP was in his anger mode.

"Hey man, relax, he's kidding yo." Daesung patted his shoulder to calm him down, but TOP shoved his hand off.

"I hate it. Stop calling me 'little' prince." He frowned his face, and took a sit next to Taeyang.

"TOP-ah, what you wanna drink?" Taeyang was taking his job as a bartender to his friends, and he was shaking a bottle full of mix soju in it.

"The one in your hand"

"Hey, it's mine!" Seungri suddenly came from nowhere, claim the mix of soju as his.

"Anything, but not too strong, or else, he will kick me out of the castle again."

"Who?" Daesung and GD asked in unison.

"Hyung."

"Siwon? HAHAHAHA. You're afraid of him? Yah, TOP-ah, you're not little kids anymore. Stop from obeying him man." GD laughed when he heard the man was Siwon, TOP's 'precious' brother.

"He's my dad replacer, so I can do nothing.  Sun or dawn, he's my brother."

"Aigoo, our prince is so kindhearted, and loved his brother." GD again making fun of him.

Suddenly,,

BUK!

GD was punched right to his face, and everyone is the bar got startled.

"Yahh! I was joking! Why did you hit me?!" GD get up from the floor, and hold his bleeding and swollen lips.

"That's for you, and your nifty and gorgeous lips. I'm leaving."

 TOP then left the bar, without taking his drink. He walked nowhere, because the place was very familiar to him.  He was growing there since he was red. He booted everything comes to his feet. Back to the castle? No, no, he rather sleep on the street than need to follow the rules and protocol  in the palace. Thinking of his life, he shook his head. His father, King Choi, was a completely human, but not his late mother. She was a vampire, and after she get married to King Choi, she was banished out of her country. They then build up their new life here, in Casvamplusia, a world in the  mirror in the Earth, where half-human-vampire lived. Because of his father was a human prince, and his mother was a vampire princess, they then became the lord of the world. After his mother gave birth to his brother and him, she then died, lack of her power, and she had been cursed by her father for marrying a human. Thanks to his mother, he and his brother own some special  features and power. TOP owned his mother's right eye, a turquoise fluorescent eyes, which can be used to see invisible things, and her mother's black wings. But he never used it, because he has no reason to try. Everyone was walking, then why he need to fly? That's will make he looks weird. His brother, Siwon, owned her mother's left red eye, which can be used to track a person 100 km away. It was very useful for him to track where is his 'little brother' and that's why TOP never making lots of problems, because he knew Siwon was eye-ing on him. And of course he owned his muscular abs, which became the most wanted guy-to-be-married in their world.

 

"Annyeong-haseyo." A voice greeting him. A very nice and soft voice. TOP lifting his head to see who's greeting him.

Woahh, she's beautiful. Is she a goddess or what?

TOP was amazingly spelled by the beautifulness of the person approached him, "N-ne, Aa-annyeong."

"Can I ask you something? Do you know where is the way to the SM University?"

"Urm, I know it, but, who are you?" He felt weird, because SM University was outside of their world, which they need to cross the large mirror to connect to the other world, and only a vampire or a half-human-vampire can be in this world. Who is she? Why he never see her before?

"I'm Stephanie. Tiffany for short. I just moved on here few days ago." She bowed gracefully to him.

Gawdd, she everything perfect!

"Owh, nice to meet you."

"Ne, nice to meet you too."

"You asked me the way to SM University right? I think you need a car, or maybe a bike, because the way to the Great Mirror is quite far from here. Maybe around 4 to 5 km?"

"That's not a problem. I have my wings." She turned behind to show him her wings. First he saw nothing, but then, the wings slowly grew on her back. And she got two black wings.

"Are you a vampire? I mean, fully vampire?"

"Ne. My parent's is The Lord of Poltinacia, the vampire's world in the Jupiter."

"Then you must be Hwang's Princess?"

"Ne. How did you know?"

"I've read about it in the encyclopedia about the greatness of Hwang's Legacy."

"It's all before. But now, our kingdom seems having some problems. The vampire from Venus, suddenly attacking Jupiter and dominate it. That's why we need to move here. Hmmm." She sighed.

"It's okay. You don't have to worry. Here, you can easily enjoy the life under my father's empire. He's not a cruel guy."

"Owh, Choi's Prince? I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you. You looks different." She bowed to him 90 degrees a lot, till TOP stopped her, "Yahh, I'm not that 'prince' for you to bow me like that. Just treat me like others. By the way, I'm not fully vampire, I'm half-human-vampire."

"Woah, that must be great! I never know what is the feeling of having some human in our body."

"It's same actually, just, we don't need the blood as much as you need."

"I seldom taking blood actually, since my father's said, he will find another sources to replace the blood. We can't killed right? It's forbidden now."

"That's good, but if you need it. Just go to the blood center, at the end of this road, they give for who really need it. Really really need it."

"I'm not that desperate for blood." TOP laughing when she made her blank face.

"Ne, I know it. You asked me the way to the SM University right? After you cross the Great Mirror, then you'll be find a junction, take the left way, straight and you'll find the place."

"Gomawo." She bowed to TOP and flew away from his sight.

"Annyeong." TOP waved to her. He felt something blossom in his heart, but he don't know what is it. Is it love? No, it can't be. How can he fall in love in a very short conversation?

 

 

 

*Annyeong! Thanks for those who subscribes me. I really love you guys!

Maybe I will update two or three times a week, because I'm still studying, and have a lot of works.

But Choi's battle will be my first priority no matter what! :D*