Choi's Battle Chapter 5

Choi's Battle.

Tffany's POV

-----Flasback to yesterday--------

"Omma, Appa why did you call me?"

Appa didn't asnwer but her ordered me to sit in front of him.

"You'll get married in 3 months."

"Mwohh??!"

"Tiffany, listen to Appa first." Omma tried to comfort me, b-but why I need to get married? With who? I don't want anyone else...

"Tiffany, Appa really sorry because need to frag you in our world's matter. We need our Jupiter back, and only King Choi willing to help us get our empire back. But he wants you to be his daughter in law."

"King Choi? Jjinja? That's mean I'm going to marry Prince Choi?!"

"Ne, but why you sound so excited?"

Appa if you know how I really really love him! Choi Seunghyun!

"Huh? A-andwae."

"Then your answer?"

I do, I do, I do! I felt like shouting happily to Appa! Hihi, relax Tiffany, you're going to marry your crush in 3 months. Gahh! Heaven!

"If it's for our goodness, then I have no objection."

Omma and Appa sighed a relief. Maybe they were expecting different answer from me.

"Tiffany-ah, your engagement day will be on next week, and I hope everything will be fine."

"Ne Omma Appa. Don't worry. Everything is gonna be fine" Omma kissed my forehead and she walked out from my room with Appa.

-------------End of Flashback-------------

 

I took out my phone and dialed GD's number, which hardly to get it from Sandara, my classmate. At first, she was curious why I asked for her crush's number, but than after I explained everyhting to her, she gave me his number after.

"Yobuseyo, GD-ah"

"Duguseyo?"

"Tiffany's here. Urm can I ask for TOP's number?"

GD then laughed hysterically and I heard he was talking to someone, but it's not clear.

"Tiffany-ah, he's here. Talk to him then"

I think GD had passed the phone to TOP. My heart thumping vigorously and I have no idea why it must.

"Yobuseyo"

"Y-yobuseyo, TOP-ah"

"Ne, Fany, wae?" Nobody ever called me Fany, and I was touched when it comes from him, the one I secretly love. I can't hide my blushed cheek but luckily, he can never see me blushed, we're just talking in the phone.

"Aaa, can we meet?"

"Urm, s-sure. Where?"

"Anywhere you suggest."

"How if we meet at my bar? Besides I got something to tell you."

Omo! Omo! Omo! Ottoghe?! Is he going to propose me?

"N-ne, tonight, 8pm."

"Ne." The call ended. I placed my phone on the drawer, and my heart still beating and thumping fast. Talking to him, his masculine and manly voice, the sweet word out from him, FANY... I will die in his love..

"Two hours more. I need to find my dress." I walked to my wardrobe and started to explore tons of dress in it.

#Exposed neck. No no.

#To thight and bright. No no.

#See through? No!

"I'll take this." Finally I found my dress, a orange color dress with belt and sleeves. No y and attract. Ordinary. Maybe our first 'meet' or I considered a date should not be added with naughty stuff right?

 

TOP's POV

"GD-ah, should I let my brother meet her?"

"Yahh! Stop being stupid! I knew she has some feeling towards you, please do not down her feelings." GD patted my shoulder, "I know both of you were meant to be" He walked to the counter, where Taeyang, SeungRi and Daesung were.

"Hyung. You can't meet her, and I would never let it happens. Neither today, nor tomorrow and even forever.