Choi's Battle Chapter 4

Choi's Battle.

 

Big Bang Bar

"GD-ah, are you sure?"

"Ne, wae?"

"I think the color is too bright and striking."

"Nope. The color is fit and suitable for you."

"Jjinja? You know what? My hair looks so 'ice cream'" Top frowned his face and fold his arm while waiting for GD to finished up dying his hair.

"It's okay, I'm really sure she will love the 'ice cream' keke. Done. I'd finished dying yours."

"Ayy wait, GD-ah, how am I going home with my hair? Hyung will scold me for sure!"

"Is he Tiffany? No right? So let it be. You have your own right to run your life."

"Aishh, ottoghe? Hmmm." TOP sighed deeply. Should he stay at the bar or back to the castle? Siwon sure will find him if he's not going back to the castle.

"So, are you going to stay? If you wish to, I want to give the bar's key to you. But if not, I'm going to lock the door."

"I'm going home, or else he will come and crashed the door." TOP walked out and waiting for GD outside the bar. He wore his cap to cover his turquoise colored hair. As the door locked, they went home.

 

Choi's Castle.

 "Young Master, King Choi need you in the reading room" The maid, Cho Sunbae suddenly get him as he was opened the door.

"Wae?"

"I don't know" She bowed and left him.

TOP walked to the reading room where his father was.

Knock Knock

"Come in" TOP opened the door. There were his brother and his father in the room.

"Appa, waegure?" He then sit front of his father.

"I have something to tell you both. Listen to me carefully" TOP and Siwon nodded in unison

"I'm old already and couldn't take care of our empire as when I was young before. And you know that I'm a human right? The Vamp Galaxy had given out a new rule. They need a world dominator from the vampire's blood. That's why I will decide on who will replace me.

 

TOP's POV

Appa, why did you called me if you're already knew the person going to replace you is hyung?

"Siwon, you'll be our world's new king" As expected, hyung is going to replace Appa

"Ne, gamsahamnida. I'll manage our world systematically as you have done before" Hyung bowed to Appa, and Appa gave him his royal locket. Hyung now is the new king of Casvamplusia.

"Another one, I had met my friend, and after we had our discussion, we will marry you to her daughter because you're going to replace me, and we need a new queen."

"Ne, Appa. I have no objection"

Hyung's getting married? Yes! Then he will not bother my life anymore! Yes Yes!

"Seunghyun-ah"

"Ne, Appa."

"What's that?" Appa pointed to my shoulder.

I gasped! The color was flowing from my hair to my shirt! I forgot to heat my hair!

"Aaa, aniyo. GD had spilled the paint on my shirt."

"See, he's a bad guy. That's why I dislike when you befriend with the guys from your group." Hyung suddenly interrupted.

"Hyung, don't-say-anything-about-them!"

"Seunghyun, watch your manner. He's your brother." Appa then added. ME-WHO-NEED-TO-WATCH-MY-MANNER? Then Hyung is everything right because he's older than me? Gawdd, who am I to them?

"TOP-ah, I want to see you . My room." Hyung left the reading room.

Aishh, he talked bad about my friend and he want me to follow him now? Buyaaa?!!

I left the room, and head to hyung's room.

"Hyung, what are you wanna talk to me?"

"Please, have a sit first." He pointed to the couch next to his bed.

"Quick, I have no time to talk nonsense to you."

"Okay, okay. You had talked to me about a girl named Tiffany before right? Where did she came from?"

Hyung's sudden question made me feel unease. Why he wants to know about my dreamgirl? That's weird.

"Waegure? Is she has something to do with you?"

"Aniyo. I just want to know where did she from."

"She's from Poltinacia. Jupiter."

"Poltinacia? Jjinja?"

"Ne. Wae?" I'm getting unease on this. He seems so excited about her. Pppshh!

"Can you bring me to her tomorrow?"

My eyes widen. 

"WHATT??!!"