Choi's Battle Chapter 2

Choi's Battle.

 

"Daesung-ah, where's other?" Daesung shrugged his shoulder, and continued playing his PSP. They were at SM University, and had finished classes few moments ago.

"TOP, Daesung!" GD was running towards them, and gasping for air, "You know what? I've met a goddess in our school! Oh damn! She seriously beautiful!"

"Who is she?" TOP curiously want to know the person GD talked about.

"Tif-Tiffamy, eh,no, Tiffany. I never saw anyone looks beautiful before she came here! Jjinja aleumdaun!

 Tiffany? Is she the person I've met before?

TOP suddenly, "Where is she? Let's meet her then."

"Woah, woah, man, you want to meet her? She was surrounded by lot's of guys! Even me don't get the chance to greet her." GD fold his arms.

"Let's just meet her. It's not that we're going to get her autograph. Let's go."

TOP cannot resist to know whether the girl is same with the girl he met few days ago. Three of them then walked to the bunch of guys, and there's a girl on the center. She's looking not comfortable  herself. Maybe surrounded by lots of guys will place you  in a very uncomfortable time.

"Tiffany! Tiffany! Tiffany!" Suddenly the boys shouts her name.

"GD-ah, buya?"

"I don't know too. I'm too short to see what they did to her."

TOP suddenly crossed the guys, and pulled Tiffany out from the guys.

"Hey dongsaeng, give her to us. We haven't finish interviewing her yet." One of the guy in the group yelled to TOP, unsatisfied.

"So what do I care?"  TOP left the place while holding Tiffany's hand.

 

"Gamsahamnida, you saved me from those earthlings. Hmmm."

"It's okay. They always behave in that way. Teasing new students, especially girls."

"Urm, we have met before, but I don't know your name yet." She stopped front of the vending machine, and insert the coins. Few moments later, the falling can heard. She took her drink, and continue walking with TOP and his friends.

"Choi Seunghyun. TOP for short."

"TOP, nice nickname."

"Actually Tiffany-ah, he has lots of nicks. Hehehe" GD started to tease TOP. Maybe he's already forgot about the 'sweet punch' gave by TOP few days ago.

"Yah DARAGON, shut up." GD's face was red when he heard TOP calling his nicks. It was combined between his name, and his crush, Sandara.

"Yahhh, I don't even mention yours yet!"

"Pity you."

TOP hold Tiffany's hand and walked to the car park and left Daesung and GD. Other members couldn't fetch or send TOP home, because of his strict brother. Siwon always acted like a guardian, protecting people even there's no harm, making him the first person needed among the people.

 

TOP's POV

 

"So, who will come to fetch you?" I took a sit on the bench. I'm not thinking go home yet.

"Depends, sometimes, me myself, walked home, I mean, fly home. Hehe. But Appa won't let me do it often, he don't want our identity exposed to the human. So I took a cab. And you?"

"I bring my car. You want me to send you home? I don't mind if you agree with it."

"It's okay. I can go home by myself." She took out her lip balm and apply it along her lips, untied her hair, and fixing it. I just can't look anywhere but on her.

"TOP-ah, wae?" She waved her hand in front of my face, Damn! I was caught!

"Aaa?"

"Aniyo, but why are you looking at me, that deep?"

"Aigoo, I'm not looking at you. I'm looking to those girls there" Luckily, there was a group of girls, walking near us, and I'm safe.

"Human are pretty right? I wish to be one of them too."

"Why? You're pretty enough, and about your thinking to be a human, better forget it. It was hard actually being a human. Human don't have any special abilities, like you and me, even I'm only  half"

"Thanks for the sweet compliment. Owh, I better go, or else my father will scold me for go home late. See you tomorrow. Bye." Tiffany suddenly lost from my sight! She's really fast!

 

Tiffany's POV

After I invisible myself, I went to TOP and sit next to him. He's pretty cute, and sometimes naughty I guess. I still remember how cool he is when he bring me out of the boys, and HE-HOLD-MY-HAND! Gahh, he's really straightforward.

"Tiffany, TiffTop, andwae, that's weird. TopFany, TopFany, erm, ne, that's good, TopFany"

He's combining my name with him? But what for?