The Gift of Time to Yuri: YulSung

The Gift of Time (a sequel to If Only There's a Time Machine)

I just went home from the photo shoot. I’m so tired because I worked all day. I’m here in Japan right now because my job asked me too. The venue of the photo shoot is here. I work as a model, remember? Before, I even have times for my parties and what so ever, but I changed and my focus today is my career. I learned to be independent, just what someone from the past told me. If only he’s alive then there might be someone who’s calling me every now and then just to check if I’m okay. But there’s no use of regretting it now, I can never bring him back. Tiredness brought me to sleep.  

Yuri woke up after hearing the noise

Seriously?? Can you just please let me sleep? I’m so tired. This thunder is a very big disturbance. I hate it! I began to hate it more because I can’t go back to sleep. But the hate was turned into fright when I heard a voice.

“Different stories, all have the same ending; TRAGEDY”

I ran downwards and went towards the door. I kept banging it! I want to go out. Stupid! I left the key in my room. I’m on my way to my room when I heard it again.

“If I will give you a chance, will you go back in time? A second chance to correct your mistakes and I’m giving it to all of you. Just say the day from your past and I will bring you back there, through a time machine”

“What? What time machine? You are not true right? Stop scaring me!” I shouted. But the only response was another thunder and a bright light that cause me to close my eyes.

As I open them again, I was in another place. Why am I sitting here? Where am I? The clocks were dominating the place. They are everywhere. I can’t understand why but I started to stay calm.

“State that day in your past and you will be back there. Just remember, this is only one chance” the voice once again spoke.

Day in my past? Another chance? Am I dreaming? I hope I’m not. Just follow it Yuri.

“I want to go back to the day.. the day of the tragic party” I close my eyes.

………………………………………………………………………..

I woke up because of the sunlight from my window. Oh, it’s already morning, what time is it? I looked at the time and….. WHAT THE??? It’s already 9am. I’m late for the shoot! Uh.. uh… what to do? what to do? I hurriedly took a bath and dressed myself. I went directly to the door only to be confused as I open it. This isn’t Japan at all! This is Seoul. Why am I back here?? I called my agent.

“Hello, uhm.. I just want to ask, is my photo shoot today cancelled and why….” I wasn’t able to finish my question.

“You don’t have any scheduled shoot today Yuri. You don’t agree with any of the offers yet remember? Why, did you agreed to anything already?” my agent asked me.

“Uhmm. Yeah right, I haven’t. Sorry for disturbing” then I confusedly turned off the call.

 I agreed on the offer of a photo shoot in Japan right? Then why am I back in Seoul and why did my agent told me that I didn’t agree on any offers? This is crazy. I sat down on the couch thinking of anything that can answer what the heck is really happening. Then my eyes caught the small calendar beside the lamp shade. Is this the real date? This date already passed. Seriously, what’s wrong with me? I opened my phone and look at the time. The longer I look at the time, there’s something that I seem to remember.

Then I suddenly stood up when I already figured it out. The dream isn’t a dream! Wait, what? Ok, what I mean to say is what happened last night is not just a dream. It’s true. That’s why I am back here in Seoul. Yesung, I need to call him. But before I can dial his number my phone rang and it is Jessica.

“Yuri, it’s me Sica. I’m sorry but I won’t be able to attend your party tonight. I have to attend a dinner.”

At first, I can’t remember anything about a party. Oh, I remember it now. I scheduled a party today. Forget about it. That was such a stupid party.

“It’s ok, you don’t have to because I already cancelled it.” I said.

“Thank you Yuri”

After Sica’s call, I called my other friends to inform them that the party was cancelled. Others were disappointed but I can’t make the same mistake. I have to be careful. I have to change. I don’t want to be the spoiled party girl anymore.

I look at my phone once more. Oh right, I need to call Yesung.

“Hello. Are you busy?” I began the conversation. I am really happy of the thought of hearing his voice once again but I decided to not make it obvious.

“If you are asking me about the party, I’m sorry but I already told you that I have this tons of paper works on my desk and” I cut his sentence.

“Don’t worry. I understand. In fact…” I doubt if I’m going to continue what I’m going to say.

“In fact what?” he asked.

“Nothing, hey, don’t be so hard on yourself okay? Don’t stress too much”

“Yes maam.” He answered with a chuckle. “Have fun with the party”

“Neh. Bye.” I answered and finished the call.

……………………………………………………

I went directly to the mall. If you are wondering why I didn’t say that the party’s cancelled, that’s because I want to surprise Yesung. He is such a workaholic and he needs to have some break. I went to a bakeshop and ordered a cake. I just got out of the store when I received a call from my agent.

“Yuri, good news. There’s another offer to you for a photo shoot in London. You heard that? It’s London! So when will I booked you for an interview?” she asked.

“Never” I answered shortly.

“What? What do you mean never??” she almost shouted.

“Never because I don’t want to accept that offer. I don’t want someone to worry about me and might even leave his job just to accompany me. London is way too far” I explained.

“You are out of your mind. I don’t know what are you saying but fine. I respect your decision” then she ended the call. I told Yesung before that I will never accept any offer in Europe, and this is me keeping my words.

I went to Yesung’s office. He is so busy with his files and other documents. I was about to approach him but I have a better idea on my mind. I held my cell phone and called him.

“Yeobeoseo? Is there something wrong Yuri?” he answered the call. He haven’t still notice me in the door.

“Try looking at your door busy bee” he look at the door and he just smiled as he saw me. He kept his phone.

“You could have just called my name you know, but you really surprised me. What do you came here for? How about your party?” he asked. I approached him and put the box of cake on his table.

 “Cancelled. Hey, you want me to help you with your papers?”

“You hate office jobs right? Since when did you give an interest on it?”

“Do you want me to help you or not? I just want to help” I said and gave him some aegyo.

“Fine. You sure you can handle it?” he laughed. I pulled a chair and sat beside him.

“As long as you are with me”

“I will be my black pearl”

This is so much better. Spending time with someone you love is better than wasting it for parties. I opened the pocket of my coat to get my phone but instead, I found a pocket watch. It may be crazy to think but I am so lucky. This pocket watch is just a sign of success from the past tragedy. I had saved Yesung from that accident and I was able to change myself from that mistake. That spoiled party girl will be a responsible loving lady.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm back again with the 8th story, and once again, Mianhae for updating late. Hope you still remember me. Kekeke. Yuri's chaptie, please read and comment and subscribe. TNX! :)))