The Gift of Time to Taeyeon: TaeTeuk

The Gift of Time (a sequel to If Only There's a Time Machine)

I entered my room. I can feel the strong wind through the open windows. I turned my gaze to the vase on the table beside my bed. The vase contains a rose. A rose that only brings me bitterness and pain. Remember the time when Leeteuk brought me to a place surrounded with roses, this one I'm holding came from those. I cried. Why do I have to remember him again? I decided to sleep. This way I might forget about him, but only if my dream won't invite him again. I always dream about Leeteuk. Anyway, I still need to sleep.

After how many hours of sleep, Taeyeon was awaken by a loud thunder

"OMO! What is that?!" I shouted as I heard a loud noise. I found out that it's just a thunder. I tried to go back to sleep again but I can't. Then suddelny, I heard a voice.

"Different stories, all have the same ending; TRAGEDY"

"Who are you?" I asked. I'm beginning to feel scared. The voice speaks up again.

"If I will give you a chance, will you go back in time? A second chance to correct your mistakes, and I'm giving it all to you. Just say the day from your past and I will bring you back there; through a time machine"

Another thunder came and suddenly, a bright light occurs that made me close my eyes. When i opened them again, I found myself in an unfamiliar place. I was sitting in a chair and everywhere, I just see clocks.

"State that day from your past and I will bring you back there. Just remember this is your only chance." The voice once again spoke.

I don't know what's happening, but whatever it is, I want it to be true. I followed what it said

"I want to go back to the day before our anniversary" I closed my eyes.

.........................................................

I woke up and found myself in my room.

"Maybe that's just a dream" I said to myself. I looked around and saw that the windows are closed which I remember to be open last night. I looked around once more and saw that there's something wrong.

THE ROSE IS GONE, even the vase is gone. It's just a plain a table.

The door opened and our maid entered my room. I asked her about the rose.

"Maam, as far as I remember, you don't have any vase that contains any rose"

That's strange, I just have it last night. Then I remember what happened.

"What's the date today?" I immediately asked. She answered me and I was shocked to hear it.

"That's not a dream at all!" I told to myself. This is the day. The day that i asked for, the day before our anniversary. I pinched myself to be sure but it is true. This is my chance to make it all right. I tried to remember the things that happened before on this day.

"Leeteuk and I will meet at the park at 3"

..................................

Before 3, I'm already at the park. I'm waiting patiently for Leeteuk. Then I heard someone

"Hey shortie!"  It's Leeteuk. I immediately run to him and hug him. Oh! How i miss him so much!

"Whoa! You hugged me instead of complaining for calling you shortie. That's strange!"

"Because I know that I'm the cutest person you've ever known" I remember what he said before.

"How did you know that? Anyway, I have something to ask you"

"My favorite flower is roses" I immediately answered. I also remember that.

"Whoa! How did you... How did you know what I'm going to ask" he asked surprisingly

"Oh! are you going to ask that? I didn't know. I just want to say that I love roses" I answered innocently pretending that I didn't know it.

"O..K? By the way, nice choice. Lovely flower, just like you"

"I know. You will never get tired of complementing me"

"Yes I won't"

I know Leeteuk. That's why I'm going to make it all right this time. When I went home, I talked to my mom and dad. I'm not scared of what they're going to say anymore.

“Mom, Dad. I want you to know that…. That I have a boyfriend”

“Really? Will you tell us who us who is the guy?”

“His name is Leeteuk .He just works as a salesman in a mall… and I’m not ashamed to tell that”

“That’s nothing to be ashamed of honey. As long as he loves you, we will accept him”

I hugged them so tight. Before, I’m afraid to tell them about my relationship with Leeteuk, but I did it now.  

The next day, it’s our anniversary. This is the day when he brought me in that special place. He covered my eyes. As if I don’t know where he will bring me, but I pretend that I really don’t. Yet I’m so excited. We reached the place and revealed me the beauty of it. Tears of joy went out my eyes. I’m so happy because I remember how much happiness this place has brought me before, and until now.

“Happy anniversary”

“Happy Anniversary. Thank you. I promise you I will never leave you again” I said as I hugged him.

“Since when did you leave me Taeyeon? You never did” he hugged me back and kissed my hair.

You don’t know how much I hurt you before, and I’m never gonna let you feel it this time. I’m just gonna wait for that day.

........................................

The day I'm waiting for had come. My cousins had arrived. As they did before, they invited me to the mall. I remember very well the place where I'm going to bring them. I brought them to the store where Leeteuk had transferred to work. Instead of looking for clothes, I looked for Leeteuk. There he was. I approached him.

"Hi my lovely lady" he said smiling at me.

"Hello my boyfriend!" I said and smiled back. I intend to let my cousins hear it.

"He is your boyfriend??? He is just an employee here" one of my cousins asked.

"Yes he is, and for your information, I'm proud that I'm his girlfriend" I can see how shocked they are.

I did it! I corrected my mistake! My cousins decided to leave because of frustration. I turned my attention to Leeteuk that now had a wide smile pasted on his face.

"Why did you do that?"he asked.

"Because I love you and I'm not ashamed to tell that to anyone"

"That's brave..... and sweet" he said smiling widely than before.

"Only for you" I smiled back

"My shortie is so sweet"

"Yah! Don't call me that" I complained

"You must be hugging me right now. You hugged me last time instead of complaining"

I hugged him so tight. "Happy?" I laughed.

"Very happy!" he hugged me back

I suddenly felt something inside my hand. I opened it and found a pocket watch.

Then I realized something. This is the gift of time for me. Time brought me to a time machine and gave me another chance. Time gave me a chance to bring back the fairytale I wished for and remove the tragedy of yesterday. And I want to say thank you for that. I had proven how much I love Leeteuk and I have him back now. My heart is once again filled with love and happiness.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The sequel of the first story. Did you like it? I hope you did. I added some scenes here that were not able to be shown in the first one to make the story more interesting. Thank you for those who already subscribed and I'm hoping for your comments. Kamsahamnida! :))