Welcoming

Gaining Love, Friends, and Family

"Welcome Kim Woori! We are shining SHINee." SHINee said as they bowed respectfully. "I never thought in a million years would I get to meet my idols. What would my parents say?"  You returned the gersture and spoke with kindness trying not to fangirl. "Annyeonghaseyo." you said smiling. "Please come in. I'll take your things." Key umma said with excitement. As Key took your luggage somewhere you were taken on a tour of the dorm. "This is your room, Wo. I hope you enjoy it." Taemin said hugging you tightly. "I'll unpack quickly and join you downstairs, ok?" you said almost dieing from Taemin's tight squeeze. You quickly unpack your luggage and join the rest of SHINee downstairs in the living room. "Oh, Woori. Please join us." Jjong said. You slowly walk over to where Taemin was sitting and have a seat. You're learning more and more about SHINee as the day progresses. 

"Well, if you didn't already know, I'm Key umma. This is Jjong, Minho, Onew, and Tae. Well, of course you know Taeminnie. He's your cousin neh?" Key said rushing the conversation. "Uh, yeah. I already knew who you guys were. I'm a big fan." you replied in a rather slow, questioning way. "Way to sound like a creep, Woori. Ugh. I'm so embarressed, aigo."  You walk up to your room to get on the internet. Not realizing SHINee was talking about you quietly. 

 

"She seems really nice." Minho said breaking the 3 second silence between them. They all shook their heads in agreement. 

 

 

 

------TAEMIN'S THOUGHTS------

"As the duty of her cousin, I would be her guardian right? I feel the need to protect her. Jonghyun hyung is going to be hardcore flirting with her. They all will. Except umma. He will have the time of his life being the umma of another person. Especially a girl. Key umma has never done that before. I hope she feels welcome. She must be so upset because of my questoning so soon. She hasn't gotten over her parents. Maybe she'll forget about that and it'll just be a bad memory.That's what SHINee is for." 

 

------KEY'S THOUGHTS-------

"KYYYAAAAA. I can be an umma once more! This time to someone new. A girl. I remember Minnie saying something about her parents being lost at sea. I hope she is doing alright. She deserves to be treated right and on my watch, no one will hurt my yeobo." 

 

--------JJONG'S THOUGHTS--------------

"She is really something. I imagined a more quiet, shy girl. But she seems, really outgoing like Kibummie. I feel like she needs protecting from the world. She looks so delicate."

 

----------MINHO'S THOUGHTS------

"Wow. A fan of ours and she didn't fangirl. That's the kind of fans I like. Someone who isn't screaming when they talk to us. I really like her just by talking to her for the 15 minutes I did. She really takes my breath away. Jonghyun hyung will try and make her his. I must protect her from that and make the first move." 

 

---------ONEW'S THOUGHTS-----

"I wonder if she likes chicken." 

 

 

 

**Later that evening Key is making dinner. There is a knock on the door.**

 

"Neh? Come in." you shout. "Uh, hi Woori." It's Minho. "Oh, Minho. Please come in and close the door." He makes his way over to you at your desk. "Can I talk to you?" "OMG, MINHO THE GOD. THE TOP OF MY BIAS LIST MINHO. ASDKLK'KDJKHGJAKJDKJ." "Yeah, sure." you say totally calm. "Well, I just wanted to let you know that Jonghyun hyung is really trying hard to get with you." Minho said. "Oh well, honestly, he isn't the top of my bias list." you begin to say wondering if he'll ask who is. ""Oh really? I was just wondering." and with that Minho got up and left the room. 

 

 

You smell a very familiar smell that reminds you of home. Kimchi. "Mom made the best kimchi. I miss her so much. I wonder if SHINee knows about the accident." 

 

As you proceed downstairs, kimchi is awaiting you. You sit down with the members and eat dinner. You head back upstairs for a quick shower and head to bed with the same thought running throughout your head, "The way Minho was earlier. Does he like me? Why did he ask about my bias list? I really like him but I'm just a 17 year old kid. Foolish." 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I don't really have any inspiration to write right now. LOLOL. But, for all who wanted me to update, here's your update. :) I will try to update as soon as I can. Chapter 3 will be up today or tomorrow. :3

 

 

 

The picture is hilarious. I love it. <3