Life

Gaining Love, Friends, and Family

**You've been staying with SHINee for almost a month.**

 

"Dear Mom and Dad, I know your lost at sea. Taemin told me. I miss you guys so much. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you guys. I'm in Seoul with Taemin right now. Almost been a month. I love you guys and I'm fine. SHINee is taking great care of me. Love, Woori." 

"Woori, are you okay? You look like you've been crying." Minho said very concerned. Everyone else is gone and it's just you and Minho. You look up with puffy eyes and run into his arms bawling. You explain everything that happened. Minho caresses you in his arms. You both curl up on the couch and fall asleep. Minho wakes before you do and holds you close. He slightly kisses your head as you squirm around. Suddenly you awake and Minho quickly lets go. "Thanks Minho." you say as you cuddle back into him. He nods and holds you close. "I am starting to think Minho does like me. He isn't like this why Tae crys or anyone else. Is it because I'm a girl?"  you thought. 

 

 

Everyone has come back home and you are all talking about how the past month's been. 

"Woori, I have some news to tell you." Onew begins. "Neh, please go on." you say and nod. "Manager hyung wants us all to go on a vacation from rehearsals. And he said you could go with us, Wo." Onew continued. "Sure, I'd love to go interact with you guys." you replied smiling a little. 

 

You find out you're going to Paris, France. The city of love. "What if Minho makes a move? I've had several kisses before but, he's on the top of my biased list. Why does he make me so ing ually frustrated? It's pissing me off....LOL just kidding. That god he is."  you thought as you were sitting on the sofa waiting for everyone to finish packing. Damn, they take forever. Just then it sounds like a herd of elephants is running down the hall. The sound makes you jump a little. The members join you. "Everyone ready? I don't want to forget anything." Jjong said in a slightly frustrated tone. You make your way to the airport in which you first arrived in Seoul. You slowly board the plane and find out the person you're sitting next to you, is Minho. Oh joy.

 

"Hey Woori, can I tell you something." Minho said slowly. "Neh, of couse."

"I got you something." Minho said pulling out a brand new white iPhone 4s with all the proper security and contacts in it. "Minho you shouldn't have. I've always wanted one. Especially a white one!" you said hugging Minho. 

"It's no problem. I thought you'd like it." Minho said smiling in satisfaction. 

Hours passed and you hadn't realized you fell asleep on Minho's shoulder. You woke up to find him laying on you. "Wow. I can't believe he bought me this. It must have been expensive." you thought holding the iPhone in your hand. You unlock it to find the wallpaper a picture of Minho holding a piece of paper saying "Kim Woori, this is what I wanted to tell you. Go to the 1st photo in the phone." You went to the first picture and smiled. It said, "Kim Woori, ever since we met you took my breath away. You could walk into the room with your hair up and no makeup on and still look flawless. I really do like you a lot. Will you go out with me?" You could feel your cheeks getting hot. "Choi Minho. The Choi Minho. Asking me out. Wow. DUH OF COURSE I'LL DATE HIS Y . WHO WOULDN'T." 

Minho woke up and smiled foolishly. "It's kinda cheesy I know." 

"Oh no. I think it's romantic." you said holding his hand. You land in Paris. Still holding your hand, Minho gets up and gets your luggage for you. You're in the limo and your phone vibrates. 

Text from Minho

M: You never gave me a yes or no. :)

You: I held your hand didn't I? :)

M: So, is that a yes? :)

You: Neh <3 

End of conversation

 

 

"Be good to her Minho." Taemin said to Minho. "I will Minnie. I have no plans on hurting her in any way." Minho replied sounding trusting. 

You get to the hotel and you'll be sharing a room with Taemin because of your age. "Wonderful. We are sent straight to our rooms to unpack and chill at the hotel. Maybe Minho wants to go get some coffee." You send Minho a text asking to get some coffee. He agrees and you both go get some coffee. "Well, so we're a couple now?" Minho said sitting at an empty table. "Neh." you reply with a smile on your face. You both finish coffee and head back to the hotel. As soon as you reach the hotel there is hundred of paparazzi. "Oh ." Minho said looking a little nervous. You end up taking the back way before anyone saw you. As Minho is taking you to your room, he looks into your eyes and pulls you close. All of a sudden you feel Minho's warm embrace around you. His soft lips on your. You can't believe it. 

 

-------------------THE NEXT DAY-------------------

 Text from Minho

M: Good morning beautiful. :) There's some breakfast by the wet bar. We all went to get some coffee. The same one you got yesterday right? I love you. :)

You: Neh good morning :) Thanks for breakfast. <3

End of conversation

 

 

 

"Well, where do you guys wanna go first? There's the Eiffel Tower, The Louve." you say looking at a map pointing to the famous attractions. You've been to France before to see SHINee in SMTOWN Paris one year. But, it's a very fogged memory. 

 

You all decide to go to the Eiffel Tower. The main attraction in Paris. You take the elevator to the very top. Minho grabs your hand and you both wak around looking at all the ant-like features thousand of feet down. 

"Maybe we should come back tonight." Onew and Taemin suggested. You all decide that's fine and head back down to see many more attractions.

 

-------------LATER THAT NIGHT-------------

"Guys, there's special fireworks tonight they only do once a month!" Taemin said as you made your way back to the top of the tower. "Looks like we picked a good time to come." Minho replied smiling. "Hey, Minho. Come here for a minute." Minho makes his way to where JongKey was standing. "You and Woori huh?" Jjong began. "Please, don't hurt her." Key continued. "Oh, guys. I won't." Minho protested. 

As the fireworks began to go off, Minho sneaks up behind you and puts his head on your shoulder. "This is so beautiful." you say quietly but loud enough Minho heard. "Not as beautiful as you." Just then Minho turns you around to give you a passionate kiss. Everyone is looking at you in awe. Fans are taking pictures. 

"I love you Woori." 

"I love you too Minho." 

<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Omg. This is actually turning out kinda good. :D Thanks for reading <3