Not expected..but YES!

Gaining Love, Friends, and Family

The previous day was hell. More schedules than ever, no sleep, little time to do anything. HELL. You slowly wake up thanking God it was Saturday. The weekend. Nothing to do but stay home. 

------CHA POV---------

I woke up and Wo was gone. She must be downstairs. I waked down the hall and reached the steps and found Taemin. I looked into his puppy dog eyes as he watched me walk down the steps. He proceeded to kiss me as I walked by. "Weird."  I thought. This isn't usually how he is. I went to the normal routine. Breakfast, shower, then whatever the hell I wanted to do. I ate my breakfast, showered, and went to my room to get dressed. I saw a note on my bed that said, "Hey babe~~ Get dressed into something nice. Not too flashy. -Minnie" Of course. I settled on this adorable yellow sundress and some flip flops. It was starting to get warmer out. I went down stairs and found Taemin. He led me to the car and quickly drove off. We ended up at the airport. "Uh, babe. I didn't bring any clothes." I said looking slightly worried. "No worries, I had Wo help me pack for you." he said looking for a parking spot. We finally parked and he blindfolded me. "Lee Taemin, what the hell are you doing!?" I said trying to resist. We borded some plane to God knows where. 

 

 

We got off into some van. "Where the hell was he taking me all of a sudden?"  I thought looking blankly out the window. Then it hit me. Our 2 year anniversary was in 2 days. Was this his present? All I was going to get him is a lot of banana milk. Oops. 

"Alright, we're here." he said putting the blind fold back on me. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to somewhere. He took the blind fold off and there it was. My home. In St. Louis. We were at The City Mueseum. The one place I missed the most. "Taemin, what are we doing here?" I said following him up the stairs. He just ignored me. Ok then..

 

He took me to the circus ring I would always go to with my friends just to see the performers. There were pretty lights and the carpet had flower petals on it. I looked at it in awe.

Then he did it. He got down on one knee and proposed. I LOST IT. I could feel the tears fall off my face. Of course, I said yes. Who wouldn't?

-----TAEMIN POV------

I hope she likes it. I did it in a place she always said she misses the most about home. I really love her a lot. I hope we stay together forever.

We spent a few days in Missouri sighseeing. She introduced me to her family again. She showed them the ring and started crying explaining it again. She is so unf. I love her!

As soon as we left the airport back in Seoul on our way home, she made me pull over. I obeyed immediately. She grabbed my collar and gave me the sweetest, cutest, better than our first kiss, kiss. I just looked at her as she whispered, "I love you Lee Taemin." "I love you too, Lee Ki-Cha."

 

*                                                              *                                                 *

The wedding was immediate because neither of them wanted to wait. Key planned it all with everyone's help. Everyone from  SM Entertainment was there. PD, SUJU, SNSD, everyone. It was beautiful. Woori gave a long speech about being so close to Taemin and how happy she was. Everyone didn't seem so surprised with the engagement or marriage. Could it be because he was the Maknae? Or he could rub it in Minho's face that he got married before his hyung. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n sorry this is the shortest chapter. I didn't really have motivation to write. LOL. Well, this isn't that good but whatever I didn't have any ideas. -____- Thanks for reading~~