Can we just be best friends or....

Gaining Love, Friends, and Family

It's been almost a year since you moved in with Taemin.

 

-----WOORI POV----

"Minnie, wake up!" I heard Key shout from his bedroom door. "Umma, why. I can hear you, too. SHUT THE HELL UP IT'S ONLY 4AM. How the hell do you guys function?" I groaned. I checked my phone. Nothing new. Little did I know, I fell back asleep. Next thing I knew, there were 5 guys laying on top of me shouting "HAPPY BIRTHDAY." Really? "Thanks guys." I said in a sleepy voice. Minho made everyone get off and get out. He layed next to me. As we cuddled, he told me, "Happy birthday, baby." and kissed me. I really have a great boyfriend of only 3 months. HAHA. "Thanks." I said as I burried myself into him. He finally got up and let me get dressed in peace. I got up and showered. It was kinda chilly outside so I settled on a pair of sweats and a tee shirt with Converse. Had Key put my hair in a fishtail braid. Yes, KEY. I was on my way downstairs when I felt someones arms wrap around me. Minho? No. Definately not Taemin. WHO THE HELL GRABBED ME. Jjong. Of course. "The ?" I said when he let me go. "Happy Birthday, girl." he said picking me up in this huge hug. "Thanks." I said not really amused. "Now go downstairs. I wanted to be the first to give you "the hug." he said looking foolish. "THERE'S MORE!?" I nearly yelled. 

 

Running down the stairs as Onew grabbed halfway down. "Not again." I shouted. Onew squeezed me more than Jjong did. Minho just kissed me again thank God. Taemin gave me a family hug. And Key said" Happy Birthday yeobo! Umma loves you!" and swiftly gave me a big, motherly hug. Today was going to be good. Besides the wake up call I got. 

 

*                         *                          *

 

Looking at the schedule on our way to dance reahearsals was terrifying. They have so much stuff to do in so little time. We had made it through dance and was on our way to Star King. My FAVORITE show. There were a lot of people I noticed off the bat. Lee Teuk, Sungmin, Tiffany, Amber. Wow. Then Hondong. The coolest ajussi ever. 

 

"BABY!" I heard Taemin shout. I looked up to find Minnie hugging someone. He motioned me to come over to him. "Cha, this is my cousin Wo. Wo, this is my girlfriend Cha." I looked at this girl with curiousity. She was gorgeous. Her bbeautiful blonde hair, and her figure. She was the perfect Asian. I bowed respectfully and she did the same. 

 

When it was time for SHINee to go on, we were left in the dressing room...alone. "So Wo. You're Tae's cousin?" she said looking at me. "Neh, I am." I said in kind of a scared way. I mean, I just met this girl and she's already giving the death stare. "That's so cool. I thought all his cousins were in Singapore." she said smiling. I smiled back. We started talking and it just happened. I told her everything. My parents being gone, Minho, how my life's been since then. She understood me even if it didn't make sense. Can we just be best friends or....

 

 

-----------TAEMIN POV------------

I'm glad Wo and Cha are getting along. They seem very fond of eachother. They totally enjoy eachothers company. We were done for the day and decided to go home. We all were in the van and Cha and Wo were sitting by eachother giggling. I love them so much. My girlfriend and cousin can actually get along. I was so worried. 

 

------------IN THE DORM--------(Woori POV)

I really like Cha. She seems like a nice girl. 

Text from Minho

M: Come outside. I have a surpirse.

 

I went outside to find Minho in his car waiting for me. I got in and we left. "Where are you taking me?" I said looking out the window. "You'll see when we get there." Minho said back with a grin. We drove for what seemed like ages. The car finally stopped and Minho let me out and put his hands over my eyes. When he finally opened them, we were in Downtown Seoul. My favorite place in all of Korea. We went to this little park and sat down. Minho stood me up and looked me in the eyes.

"Kim Woori," Minho began. I just looked at him in confusion. 

"We've been dating for almost a year. And I love you so much. You mean the world to me." as Minho said that he got on one knee. I could feel my eyes getting wet and my face get hot. "Omo, Minho." I said trying to let tears of joy fall. 

"Will you......." 

 

TO BE CONTINUED. :)

-----------------------------

Sorry this is so short :3 Really busy today. Will do one later tonight or tomorrow all day! :D 

Thanks for reading saranghae <3

BTW HAPPY BIRFDAY TAEMINNIE! <3