Secrets.

Gaining Love, Friends, and Family

----------JJONG POV--------------

Damn. I wish Woori gave me a chance. Key is the only person that knows my secret. Should I confess my love for Woori? Key should be the only person I love right? I mean, he's all I've ever wanted. I love him so much it hurts. Hmm.

I went into my room to find a sleeping Key. "That was fast." I thought to myself. I took a quick shower and quickly got dressed. I looked at my alarm clock. 1:30am. . I had to be awake by 4. Not even 4 hours of sleep. I went right to sleep. 

 

The next morning, I woke up to Key laying in a ball next to me. I looked at the time. Not even 3. ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME. I went back to sleep cuddling with Key. Key woke up right at 4 like always and pushed me off. The normal wake up call. I got up and got dressed into the normal clothes. Another normal day.

Then I saw her. Woori. Looking beautiful. As always. She walked past me and my heart raced. She was perfect. Minho really was lucky. 

Everyone was gathered at the table eating the usual breakfast. Key's stew . I couldn't handle this anymore. I set my spoon down and looked at everyone. Ki-Cha had recently moved in with Minnie so she just looked at me in curiousity. 

"What is it, Jong?" Onew said. "I have something I would like to uh...say." I forced the cold words out of my mouth. Everyone just stared. I quickly looked at Minho, Key, Onew, Tae, Cha, then  Wo. The beautiful Woori.

"Minho, Woori. I really am happy for you both. But, I have a confession to make. I'm in love with Kim Woori." I looked down at the floor with shame. 

"Hyung?" Woori said looking at me. I looked up and she motioned to the hall. 

"Excuse me." she said to everyone else. 

"Jjong. Is that true?" she said with her arms folded. "Neh. I should've told you sooner. I apologize. I wanted to be with you. I really do like you a lot. I don't want to hurt Key but, I really have fallen for you." I said looking into her deep brown eyes. 

 

------WOORI POV------

Jonghyun really likes me? Does he not get if I loved him back, I would be engaged to him. Not Minho. He has Kibum. He needs to figure out what he really wants. He seems so lost. 

I walked away from Jong to a teary eyed Key. I went over to Key and helped him stand. I took him outside and held him. I felt horrible. Look what you did Jjong.

"I thought Jonghyun really loved me." a sobbing a Key said in my arms. "I know hunny. Me too." I said patting his head. 

He really means a lot to Key. I should fix this. They both deserve to be happy and I don't to feel this way anymore. I don't like it. 

 

That night, Key, Jjong, and I all sat in the front room. 

"Key, tell Jjong how you feel." 

"Well, Jjongie, you make me so happy. I could be having the worst day ever and here you come with that smile of yours cheering me up. I really do love you. With all my heart. I don't care what happens. I just want to be with you. You're it for me." Key said holding back tears.

"Now Jjong, tell Key how YOU feel."

"Kibummie, I'm really sorry about the episode this morning. I love you so much it hurts. I want to be with you too." 

"Then show it!" Key cut him off.

I had to explain the fact that Jonghyun didn't cut him off so he couldn't either. After that, Key shut up.

"Kibummie, you're my world. I'm so sorry. I was foolish. Please forgive me?" the little puppty-dino said flashing Key his smile. 

Let's just say they had make up that night and I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood heard them. 

--------------------------------------------------

The next morning, everything was normal. Normal breakfast. Normal schedule clothes. Normal schedule. Normal life.

Woori and Minho were happy.

JongKey made up and were happy.

TaeCha were happy.

And Onew was forever alone. 

Minho didn't really seem to mind Jjong's confession. He knew Woori didn't feel the same about him. Why would they be engaged if she did? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n sorry this isn't as long as I wanted it to be. I didn't really have the motivation tonight. Won't update until late tomorrow prolly. Thanks for reading I love you all! <3 xx