This is a Message to Seduce You...

Opportunity's Knocking

Author's Note: Sorry for taking so long to update for this story everyone! I've been slumped with homework this semester, and I've had writers block with this story.....I was going back and forth with ideas I had that I was going to incorporate into my fic...anyway here's the long awaited chapter!

Love It Hate It, Whatever, Just ENJOY It♥!

Noelee's P.O.V *Diary Entry*

Wow I can't believe it's already been a month since you've left Jiyong....I have so much to tell you, that's if you would want to listen, after the terrible thing I sent to you. I hope your doing well in the US; I just want you to know one thing before I go on stage to see who wins first place tonight. Before you left, my heart belonged to you; now that your gone, there's this huge hole left in my chest. I don't know if I can promise you I won't fall for anyone else, but I can promise you this; my feelings for you will never vanish.

"Has it really been one month since I last saw you?" I mumbled to myself sadly, and stood up from my vanity.

"Hello in there.." I heard someone knock on my door.

"I wonder who that could be at this hour..." I sighed, and lazily opened the door.

"Congratulations on your goodbye stage a few minutes ago.." TOP-oppa smiled, and handed me a huge bouquet of roses.

"Kamsahmida oppa, these roses are lovely." I smiled back, and gladly accepted them.

"Anything for my dongsaeng.." He ruffled my hair.

"Ahh oppa, your ruining my hair!" I pouted, but ended up dying of laughter causing him to join me.

"Oh man, my dongsaeng has turned into a little diva." He chuckled, and started placing my now frizzy hair back into the flawless condition it was in before.

"So, is this the only reason why you are here?" I asked, my smile slowly fading.

"Actually no I have a favour to ask of you." He sighed, with a smirk creeping upon his face. I nodded, signalling him to continue.

"Big Bang has finally gotten a break from touring and activities for a week, and I promised my childhood friends I use to rap with underground, that I would visit my hometown, and have a few rap battles against other crews from all over Seoul. They requested of me to bring an extremely talented vocalist, and the only person I could think of was you."

"Jinjja? You think I'm a talented vocalist?! The only person you could think of was me?! What about 2NE1, the other Big Bang members, Lydia, Se7en, Lee Hayi, or Gummy?!" I looked at TOP-oppa, with a flabbergasted expression evident on my face.

"First of all, my friends wanted some eye candy so my other members, and Se7en-hyung are off limits. Secondly, 2NE1 is super busy with their tour, and I only need one person to join the crew. Plus Lee Hayi is too overwhelmed right now to even think about doing anything else besides preparing for her debut stage, Gummy is busy with her mini concert in Japan, and Lydia is alittle too occupied to do anything else, since she produces, and still has to do her thing in America too." He listed off all the reasons why everyone else was so busy using his fingers.

"Oh I see...when were you planning on going?" I asked.

"Later on, around 8:30...so 2 hours from now. Is that okay with you?" I quickly nodded my head causing him to snicker at my childishness. "Well what are you waiting for? Go out there and get that award."

"What are you talkin--

"and the winner is....Park Noelee!"

"I...won? OH MY GOD, I WON!" I jumped up excitedly, but then slowly backed away from oppa with a freaked out look on my face. "That was creepy! How did you know I was going to win?" He just shook his head with a smirk on his face and pointed at the door, signalling me to go on stage. As I made my way to the stage I was warmly embraced by Youngbae-oppa.

"Congrats dongsaeng! I knew you would win!" He said cheerfully as he released me from his grasp. When he let me go a few tears fell from my eyes, why was I crying? "We'll talk later, now hurry before the give your award away to someone else." I smiled half-heartedly and walked up the little stairs they had before the screaming of fans snapped me back into reality. I put on my fake but believable smile and bowed to everyone whom I passed.

"Aigoo~um first I would like to thank all of you for voting for me. I would also like to thank YG family for all the love and support they have given me the past few months....and thank you Mnet Countdown for giving me this wonderful award!" I handed the mic back to the two MCs, which didn't look so happy that I was #1 for the week. Most of the idols who weren't stuck up came up to me and patted me on the back, a few of the male idols offered me their number and some of the female idols asked if we could chill sometime soon. Once I got off stage my grief had returned and there Youngbae-oppa was attempting to console me. All I wanted was Jiyong back, but because of my stupidity I'll probably never see him again.

Jiyong's P.O.V

Noelee was on my mind again today. Everytime I tried to create a beat, I pictured her singing in the recording room infront of me. Even if she cheated on me, she had every right to be angry. I basically told her I loved her and that I would always be there for her, ed her, and told her I would be gone for 2 years. I should just tell her to move on, so her heart isn't wasted on me, someone whom she may never see again...

Author's Note: SORRY FOR THE LONG TIME OF NO UPDATING EVERYONE! I HAD EXAMS, I AM SO TERRIBLY SORRY THAT I LEFT YOU GUYS HANGING LIKE THAT!  I still have a few more exams to go, but I'll try my best to update again soon! This is really late but Happy New Year! Wish you all the best for 2013! God Bless! OH and sorry that this chapter is really short:(