How it All Began..

Opportunity's Knocking

Author's Note: Hey y'all, this is my first fanfic, chaptered at that :) I still can't believe that I'm actually going to start posting stories on here...I forgot to warn you guys that there is going to be some swearing, so if your not into the whole potty mouth concept you may leave this page, but I suggest you give this story a chance. Please leave a review, because I really would like to improve on my writing skills for y'all readers out there♥, and also notify me if I make any spelling/grammar errors, I'm not that great with Korean Honorifics and the language, since I am not Korean. Songs I use in this fic will be by American Artists such as: Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Drake, Rita Ora, Jojo, and etc. I will let you know what songs lyrics I'll be using in each chapter. By the way I know that the girl I used in the picture is Arden Cho a famous singer/model of Korean descent, I chose her to be "Noelee" because she is so gorgeous and just such a sweet and talented person! That is all...

Songs: Sweet Dreams by the lovely Beyonce and by the bootilicious Nicki Minaj

Love it, Hate it, Whatever, Just ENJOY it♥~!

YG Trainee Introduction Video: Park Noelee age 21

"It seems like it was just yesterday when I first became a trainee at YG Entertainment. The practice hours were HELLA long; the dieting was EXTREMELY difficult, especially trying not to cheat and trying to come up with a dance routine and lyrics to my debut song was also not a piece of cake. I admit, all the struggles I had to face and pull through were worth it. I mean, I got to watch Big Bang and 2ne1 up close and personal! This is something that should not be taken for granted; I've always wanted to meet them and the rest of the YG Family." "My name is Park Noelee and here's my story!"

*flashblack to 6 years ago, at age 15*

"Noelee, you need to practice your breathing control. I do not want to hear you gasping for your breath when you perform." Said Teddy and Deukie-oppa.

"Yes, of course." I huffed and puffed trying to catch my breath.

"Let's take it from the top! 5,6,7, go!" Teddy exclaimed.

"Every night I rest in my bed, with hopes that maybe I get a chance to see you when I close my eyes." I sang powerfully and danced quite erotcially.

*30 minutes later*

"Great job Noelee, see I told you that you could do it!" Applauded Teddy-oppa and YG-seonsaeng.

"Thank you so much for your support! I will continue to work harder!" I bowed appreciatively towards them and left the practice room to go see Big Bang rehearsing for their next performance with LaLaLa and V.I.P.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, T.O.P, Jiyong, Bae, Daesung, and Seungri-oppa! How's your practice coming along?" I smiled and bowed towards them.

"Hey Noelee, and its going great..we're actually on our last run through so we can go eat lunch in a few." They all grinned and returned back to their intense and vigorous routine.

*10 minutes later*

"Wow oppas, how do you have so much energy?" I asked in awe.

"Aha, how can you be so cute?" Jiyong-oppa grinned as he reached over the table and pinched my cheeks.

I just sat there and blushed at Jiyong's sudden contact with me.

"You kind of get used to it when you practice for so many years." Taeyang-oppa patted me on the head while giving me one of his heart-stopping eye smiles.

"You all seem so happy and look like your having a TON of fun on stage, you make me want to hurry up and debut already." I said putting alot of emphasis on the ton part.

They all just laughed at me and said "Don't worry, your time to shine will come sooner than you expect."

*end of flashback*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Astounding work, with your introduction video! Now you have some awesome footage to show you fans with your debut!" Said the Inkiyago station man.

"Thank you, for this amazing opportunity...this truly is an honour!" I smiled and bowed respectfully.

"Oh and so polite too; it was all my pleasure dear, I'm so excited for your performance!" He complimented me again.

I bowed again and smiled sweetly as you said "Thanks again for everything, bye!" He grinned back at me as he waved his hand from side to side.

*40 minutes later*

"Hey Kush and Teddy-oppa, how's that song your writing going?" I asked as I brought them my delicious homemade cookies.

"Why hello Noelee, and it is going quite well." Kush-oppa said trying to pull off an English accent.

I burst out laughing as I handed each of them a mini basket filled with my mouth-watering goods.

"For us? Oh Noelee darling, thank you so much!" Kush-oppa jumped up and embraced me tightly; still talking in that ridiculous English accent.

"Yeah, thanks girl." Teddy-oppa winked at me as he began to eat and laugh at Kush-oppa's silliness.

"Well I should get going now, my debut is only a month away and I must perfect my routine." I beamed excitedly.

"You go girl! See you later, and don't over do it." Kush-oppa grinned now using a ghetto accent. Teddy-oppa just continued to laugh at this awkward situation.

I continued to giggle to myself while I walked to door opening it to leave and go to my practice room.

I and lights, played the instrumental version of "" and grabbed my toy mic.

"Boy you make it, make it right. My temperature is super high, if I scream if I cry. It's only 'cous I feel alive!" I sang softly as I processed into my signature backflip. "My body needs a hero, come and save me, something tells me you know how to save me. I've been feeling real low, oh I need you to come and rescue me!"

Just as I was about to turn, there stood G-Dragon at the stereo; finger on the pause button and looking at me sweetly.

"Jiyong-oppa." I stood there with my mouth open in the shape of an "o" What does he want from me? I tried to think of what he'd possibly want to do with me, and dirty thoughts entered my mind.

"Hey Noelee, mind if I talk to you?" Jiyong-oppa got out of his leaning stance and slowly approached me.

 "Of course not, please go ahead." I finally answered after what seemed like a good 15 minutes. I still couldn't get out of my fangirl mode so I was as red as a tomato.

"Ha-ha, you don't have to be so shy around me Noels...we've known each other for 6 years now." He said slowly stopping infront of me and sweeping a piece of my bang out of my face.

I quicking glanced up at him then looked back down, but as I did that he grabbed my chin and lifted it up to meet his gaze.

"Earth to Noelee. Hello in there." He chuckled and knocked on my head.

"Hehe, sorry oppa..I totally blanked, and I know that we've known each other for a long time, but--"

"But your still a huge fan of Big Bang and you have the BIGGEST crush on me." He smirked at my reaction because I swear my jaw dropped all the way down to the floor.

I finally collected myself and continued on with what I had to say. "Well, I actually have a crush on all of you...so yeah." My cheeks reddened again.

"So you do like me?" He laughed again.

"Yah! Why do you feel the need to tease me about my love life, you meanie!" I pouted and displayed quite a large amount of aegyo.

"There you go being all cute again." He pinched my cheeks as he made little noises babies would find funny. I just couldn't stop smiling at this bizare situation, I mean if I were to walk into this room and see what has been taking place for the last couple of minutes I probably would died of laughter.

"Anyway, the reason I came to talk to you is because Christian Louboutin asked me to model his new line that will be launching in Korea tomorrow, I asked him if I could bring someone and he told me that I could. So..that someone that I chose is you." He poked my cheeks waiting for me to respond.

"CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN!? MODEL  WITH ME!?" Now he did it; I sounded like some babbling baffoon.

"Aha, I'll take that as a yes then?" He snickered at my loss of mind.

"Um...sure why not?" I smiled widely. The words "that someone that I chose is you" burned in my memory; I've never felt this giddy before.

"Alright, and I'll come get you tomorrow at about 7:30pm." He grinned and hugged me.

 

Ending Note: Well thank y'all for reading this much so far! I promise to keep improving on each chapter♥ Please be patient with me if I don't have a chapter up ety split; I still wish to hear your feedback in the comment section down below :)! Review too please, God Bless!