It's Show Time!

Opportunity's Knocking

Author's Note: Hey y'all! sorry for the long wait, I had a few family issues that needed to be taken care of, and I was waiting for the right time for the drama to settle down. Thank you all for being patient, and bearing with me...I usually hate it when one of my favourite stories' author doesn't update in awhile, and I feel terrible I've been doing the same thing, anyway...

Song(s) of the Chapter: Turn Up The Music (Remix) by Chris Brown ft Rihanna and You vs Them by Jhene Aiko

Love It, Hate It, Whatever, Just ENJOY It♥~!

Your P.O.V

The Star Dance Battle has finally come, and you are super psyched. You had a good nights rest, and felt really confident about the competition. Taeyang had told you that you two would be facing other companies' well-known dancing duos such as: Cube's Trouble Maker 4minute Hyuna and B2ST Hyunseung, SM Town's SNSD Hyoyeon and Super Juniors Eunhyuk, JYP Entertainment's miss A Min and 2PM Wooyoung, TS Entertainment's Secret Hyosung and B.A.P Jongup, and Stardom Entertainment's EvoL Say and Block B B-Bomb. At first you felt really intimidated by some of the opponents; I mean you haven't even debuted yet, so no one knows you. That might cost you some votes, but hopefully there will be a lot of Taeyang lovers in the place tonight.

After calming yourself down a bit from your doubtful thoughts, you went to go shower and get ready for the event. During your shower, you found yourself practicing your routine for tonight. "Wow, maybe I'm going alittle overboard with this nervousness...they can't be that good." You thought. "How about some last minute dance practice to calm my nerves." You grinned to yourself; happy about the idea you came up with and couldn't wait to follow through with. You hastily turned off shower and ran into your room to put on a bra and underwear, you then assembled a cute outfit that you could dance in, and wear to the dance battle. Once you were dressed you sprayed a sweet, but natural scented perfume so you didn't smell too strong.

You looked in the mirror and realized you were bare faced, you didn't care though; since your make-up would be done at the event. You grabbed your gym bag that was still packed with the stuff you had a couple of days ago, and headed to the dance studio. Before you began to practice your routine, you decided to warm up to one of your favourite jam songs "You vs Them." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fJeB7HMH2c)

Once you started to warm-up, it turned into one big dance session. You ended up dancing to this song on repeat for about 30 minutes, but you never noticed the one man audience you had drawn; you continued to dance until the man cleared his throat, and spoke up.

Taeyang's P.O.V

I was getting ready for the dance battle tonight, when I heard music blasting in the direction of the dance studio. "Noelee." I smirked; only she would have the volume that loud when she danced. The girl went to another universe whenever she danced; that quality was one of the many things that made me attracted to her. I shook my head lightly, trying to remind myself of the promise I had made to Jiyong several nights ago; did he really have dibs? I sighed softly, and made my way over to the dance studio; I tried to enter as quietly as possible so I could watch her dance, damn that woman really knew how to move.

She continued to dance for what seemed like 30 minutes, and she still didn't recognize me. I thought it would be a good idea to speak up, since it was getting late and we had to be there at 8 p.m, which was 40 minutes from now. "Save your amazing dance skills for the show, will ya?" I smiled sweetly at her. She jumped back slightly, because she didn't know I was watching her little performance.

"Aha, mianhae oppa...I just thought I could kill some time, and some of my nerves." She giggled shyly; her laugh was another thing I found absolutely irresistable about her.

"Gwenchanha Noelee, there's nothing for you to worry about. Your a fantastic dancer; the emotion and power you put into your movement is untouchable, not even the other female idols facing us could come close to your skills." I spoke truthfully.

"Mwoh? You really think so oppa?!" She squealed; her face contorting to a delightful smile.

"Of course I do dongsaeng; I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it." I chuckled at her cuteness, and patted her head.

"Kamsahamnida." She mumbled, looking a little embarrassed at my compliment.

"Now are you ready to kick some with me tonight?" I asked, while winking at her. She snapped out of her daze, and looked up at me while grinning and nodding her head a few times.

"Let's go to the car then." I gave her an eye smile, which she happily returned.

"I'll just turn the music off first, and grab my bag." She asserted. I simply nodded, and held a hand out to her after she did what she said she was going to do. She turned to me, and took ahold of my hand causing me to blush alittle. I hope she didn't notice.

"Would you like me to carry your bag?" I asked; trying to be a gentleman.

"Are you sure? I mean it isn't that heavy..." Her cheeks turned into a radish colour.

"I'm sure, and I don't think a pretty girl like yourself should be caring bags like that around." I snickered a bit at how flirty my comment sounded.

"Aha how gentlemen like of you, kamsahamnida oppa." She giggled, and gave me the cutest eye smile I've ever seen in my life, while handing her bag over to me. As we made our way to the star dance battle; we continued to joke around with each other, but something about this conversation between us seemed like we had so much chemistry. Everytime she would turn, and smile at me I could feel my pants tighten; I just wanted to make her mine, but is she really worth backstabbing a childhood friend?

"Mr. Dong, we have arrived at your destination. I'll be back to pick you up at 12am." The limo driver said leisurely.

"Thanks bro, and with 10 minutes to spare. I'm glad you drive for YG. And okay, hopefully the other idols won't want to have an after party." I winked at him, and leaned over to give him a props. He chuckled at my remark, and happily dapped me back. I then turned to open the car door, and got out, then I took hold of Noelee's hand and helped her out, along with her bag. I slammed the door shut, and waved to our driver with Noelee's hand still intertwined with mine. I looked down to Noelee, and realized she was shaking a bit; was she really that nervous?

"Hey, what's up with you? You look like you just saw a ghost or something." I asked concerned if she might back down from this challenge.

"Mianhae, I can't seem to get rid of the nerves; when I try to think positively, a few doubts slip back into my thoughts. I just don't want to screw up, and disappoint you oppa." She answered; her voice wavering a little. I shook my head from side to side, and took a hold of her face, and lifted it up towards my face.

"Stop worrying Noelee, as long as you have a good time up there with me, I'll be happy. Please don't stress yourself out over this friendly competition, at the end of the day you can only do so much. We don't have to win; we have to represent ourselves the best we can, and make every move we preform look like second nature to us. Just go with your instincts, even if you mess up keep going, and put on a great show for everyone watching in the building, and for the viewers at home." I declared, and planted a kiss on her forehead. She stood there in my arms shocked for a moment, but eventually snapped back into reality; she just nodded, and smiled at my actions.

"Let's go get 'em." She winked at me, as we ran into the building and into our dressing room.

Noelee's P.O.V

I couldn't stop smiling at how sweet Youngbae-oppa was being towards me; his words really did make me feel better, and now I knew we were going to kick some tonight. After we closed the door to our dressing room, a huge team of stylists ambushed us, and dragged us to either side of the room. They quickly pulled the divider, and got to work on my make-up, and hair; my theme was a mixture of y, fierce, and dominant chola.

"How do you like your new look?" Erin-unnie, one of the stylists, asked me with a big grin on her face; as she spun the chair I was sitting in around. My mouth instantly fell to the floor; I was never use to seeing me like this...make-up really does do wonders.

"Mhm, I like it...but I think something's missing." I pointed at the top of my hair, and played around with some of the curls at the sides of my head, while Jonathan-oppa, another one of the stylists, added a bandana to the do.

"What about now?" He asked winking at me.

"This is looks HOT; y'all did such a great job. Wanna do my hair, and make-up for my upcoming debut?" I smirked at all of them, and joined in on the laughter at my awakened ghettoness.

"Girl, you so crazy." They chuckled even harder, making me giggle a few more times before stopping with the rest of them.

"Ready for your outfit hotstuff?" Jonathan-oppa asked enthusiastically.

"Hell yeah man." I jumped out of my seat, and did a chest bump with him.

He and Erin-unnie took care of the rest of me, while the other stylists went over to Youngbae-oppa's side to assist with his look.

"Wow, I think we made you look hotter than all the other female idols." Jonathan-oppa smirked; while proudly admiring his work.

I turned around in the mirror to see I was wearing a: white sleeveless crop top with blue stars on it, a pair of red spandex leggings, and a pair of blue sneakers.

"Ha ha, I agree with you guys...I think y'all went a little overboard." I grinned, as I made little "ooohs" and "aw" sounds when I touched each piece of clothing, and accessory of the outfit. Just when I was going to hug Erin and Jonathan for their hardwork, the divider slid back into it's original position, and exposed a gorgeous, fresh looking Taeyang.

"Woah oppa, you look well....fantastic baby!" I giggled at my reference to his song. He pivoted himself to face me, and his facial expression changed from a slightly bored demeanor to a surprised one.

"I'd have to say the exact same thing to you, Noelee." He winked, as he slowly walked over to me. "It's time to blow the roof off of this place." I nodded in agreement, and followed him out the door towards the stage; was I really going through with this? The lights flickered on, and the two hosts began to introduce their teams.

"Welcome everyone to the Kpop Star Dance Battle of 2012! We are the team captains Park Hwisoon and Kim Shinyoung!" The hosts said enthusiastically. "I will be leading the "Blue" team, which consists of YG Entertainment, Cube Entertainment, and TS Entertainment!" Park Hwisoon-sunbae proclaimed, confident of his team members. "And I will be leading the "White" team, which consists of SM Town Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, and Stardom Entertainment!" Kim Shinyoung-sunbae cheered happily, as she too was confident of her team.

"Now let the battle begin!" They both screamed in unison, and contorted their expressions to angry ones while they looked into the camera. The lights soon turned off, leaving everyone in the room unseen due to the pitch blackness hiding everyone's forms. The lights soon turned back on to reveal the first two couples from the opposing teams to verse each other, and this continued until we were down to the top 3 couples: Taeyang-oppa and I, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk-sunbae, and Min and Junho-sunbae.

"How are you feeling?" Youngbae-oppa asked all of a sudden.

"Good...I think." I looked up at him, and forced a small smile.

"Don't worry Noelee; you can do this. We can do this." He patted my head, and gave me a heart-melting eye smile. I simply blushed, and nodded my head. The hosts called our names, and that was our moment to head out to the dance floor. Soon our music began to play, and Taeyang-oppa began to sing and dance to Chris Brown's part. Once the first chorus was finished, I came in singing to Rihanna's part making sure I popped, and locked to the music. I made sure every move I made would leave the audience in awe, and put alot of effort into my facial expressions as well. Finally the last chorus came, and our stunts that we had been rehearsing for so long, had the whole room cheering loudly. Just when I was about to do the last flip into my signature split, I tripped over my left foot, but quickly saved myself by doing a round-off with my left hand into a "Windmill."

Then the music ended, and I got out of my stunt then walked towards the center of the stage with Youngbae-oppa, and bowed facing the audience and cameras.

"MWO ahaha! That was a magnificent performance! The Blue team is so going to beat the White team!" Park Hwisoon-sunbae laughed as he taunted Kim Shinyoung-sunbae. We soon stood beside our captains, and waited for the results to come in.

"And the winner is...." The announcer said slowly to build up the tension, as a drum roll began to echo in the backround. "YG Entertainment's Taeyang and Park Noelee!"

"Oh my god, this can't be happening!" I inhaled sharply, with a surprised look plastered upon my face.

"I knew we would win. I'm glad I asked you to be my partner Noelee." Youngbae-oppa turned to me, and swiftly picked me up and twirled around with me in his arms, then quickly put me down. Park Hwisoon-sunbae grin grew even wider as he was handed the trophy, which his team won for the third year in a row. Younbae-oppa and I were handed another trophy, and were allowed to speak a few words for our win. Our music began to play again, but with the original artists singing; allowing us to dance freely to the music. Once the dance battle went off the air, everyone came over and congratulated us. After we hung out with the rest of the idols for about a hour or so, Youngbae-oppa called our driver and when he arrived, we were on our way back to the YG Entertainment Building.

Author's Note: Again I apologize for the really long delay on chapters, now that school has started back again I have so much homework to do and so little time to do it. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and I promise the next chapter will be even better to make up for the long waits! Thank you all for being so patient and supportive, love y'all♥!