Heartbreaker

Opportunity's Knocking

Author's Note: Hey guys, I'm back with another chapter of "Opportunity's Knocking" :)! Thanks so much for reading this much, I know I'm not the greatest writer around...but I'm definitely improving♥ Oh Jiyong-oppa, you are just too y! Hehe...my random fangirling has now ended, on to the chapter!

Love It, Hate It, Whatever, Just ENJOY It♥~!

Your P.O.V

"I'm sorry oppa, I'm just really nervous about the whole thing. I mean I've never done this before nor been to one of these events. I just don't want to let Mr. Louboutin down. I don't want to let you down..." My voice wavered at my words. I've never felt this stressed out before, even in my younger trainee days...How was I going to pull through this?

---------------------------------------

"You won't let anybody down Noelee, just let loose and have some fun." He heaved a huge sigh then looked my way and grinned faintly. Without thinking about what I was about to say; word vomit happened.

"Why did you ask you me to come with you? Did you even mean what you said to Teddy-oppa that night in the recording studio?" I half yelled and half muttered. , why did I just say that? He doesn't even know about me overhearing his confession, and what's up with this bitter feeling in my chest? here he comes...

"What are you talking about?" He opened his eyes in shock. I could see him having a heart attack over realizing that I heard everything he said about me yesterday night. "You said that you liked me, is that true?" I peered up at him to see his face tense up. What was he thinking?

"Answer this question first....Do you love me?" He tried to clear his throat but couldn't. Now it was my turn for my eyes to buldge out of its sockets, did I really love Jiyong? Why was I just realizing it now?

"...I...um...I..uh..don't..know." I stuttered, afraid of what he was going to do to me.

"Oh..okay." He looked away in disappointment.

"Wait! What about my question...do you like me?" I bit my lip, unsure if I wanted to hear the answer or not.

"..I'm afraid you heard wrong Noels, I have a crush on CL...not you, sorry." He alleged. I felt something wet roll down my cheeks; my immediate reaction was to take my hand and wipe it away. I was crying..because I was heartbroken. I guess I heard wrong, God why did I have to be so naive, there was no way he'd like me...he was G-Dragon, the leader of Big Bang.

"No I'm sorry, I must have heard wrong..." I fake laughed.

---------------------------------------

G-Dragon's P.O.V

, Kwon Jiyong, why did you say that? Sure feel hurt about her just being caught up in the moment and saying what she did, but to totally lie to her like that was un-ing-believable. I finally snapped back to reality after hearing a loud knock on the door. I decided to go get it, since Noelee was still trying to wipe away her tears on the vanity.

"Mr. Kwon, Mrs. Kwon..Nice to see you! The show will be starting in a few minutes, please hurry and dress." Mr. Louboutin said, excited at the fact his new collection will be revealed to the Korean audience. A team of stylists came into the room and began to take out all of their equipment that was kept in dozens of boxes. Before Mr. Louboutin could close the door the stylists forced Noelee and I out of our clothes and soon after slid the divider across the slide. I tried to look over at the mirror that stood infront of me, but couldn't see a thing since one of the stylists named Talula told me to face away from the mirror, because my new and improved image is a surprise.

I groaned in response because I was in a horrible mood to be surprised because of my move to Noelee; I really wanted to tell her that I lied to her because my nerves and my pride got the better of me. It seemed like my pride was always the obstacle in the way that kept me from being truly happy; sure I loved being in a popular boyband, but having that one special woman would be nice too. For once I think I've finally found that someone, but maybe I'll be better off without her. I realized I had drifted off into deep thought, when Talula waved in my face once again looking agitated.

"Sorry 'bout that Talula-noona." I bowed apologetically.

"No problem honey...how do ya like your new look?" She asked in a slight southern accent. She suddenly took hold of my shoulders and spun me around. My jaw dropped a good 10 inches.

"W-wow! Noona, I can hardly recognize myself." I chuckled at my long orange-ish red-ish one-sided locks, and my heavily shadowed eyes.

"Aha, well that's what my makeup and hair styling skills do to ya! Hope you have a good show boo! Break a leg!" She beamed then escorted her team out of the room. I slid the divider back into the corner and took a peek at Noelee. Oh my ing god, she was even more angelic looking than before; if that was even possible. I thought it would be a good idea to break the silence so it wouldn't be as awkward.

"Whoa, you look amazing Noels! God Damn!" I made a cute whistling noise and winked at her; A frown then appeared on her face.

"You don't have to lie to me Jiyong.." She snarled at me. She was totally pissed at my remark earlier, I wouldn't blame her...but it still hurt me to know that she hated my guts.

"I'm not lying though Noels, you just look so breath-taking! Beautiful. Magnificent. What can I say?" I smiled wider. This only seemed to enrage her even more.

"Please don't talk to me..." She scowled, then let out a silent sob as if her words were killing her. I was about to say something, but then shook my head and walked over to the door. I opened it and let her out first then came out of the room afterwards; I saw 2 pairs of stairs that lead to the stage. The stage managers assisted me and Noelee to the different sides; one for men and the other for women. I quickly glanced over at Noelee and giggled at her struggling to walk up the stairs in her ridiculously high heels, then focused on walking up the stairs infront of me. I took my time getting up the small amount of stairs and got to the top, now in line with Noelee; the director showed us a signal and off we went.

We were at the end of the stage; and the crowd was still all hyped up. Billions of people took pictures with their cameras, so it looked like there was a sea of flashes in the rows before us. I undid my pose and pulled Noelee towards me as I planted a soft passionate kiss upon her lips and everyone gawked in awe. I could feel her face surprised at my action too, it was funny to mess with her once and awhile; I swiftly pulled away and showed my okay sign.

I let go of her hand so she could continue to strut away; we reached the beginning of the runway and pivoted to the side to walk off the stage. We then were dragged towards our dressing room to change into our next outfits. I ended up getting to the room first, since Talula-noona was a demanding woman. I stood on the little platform and was turned again so I couldn't see my next look.

"All done!" Talula exclaimed, after about 15 minutes. I turned around and saw myself in a red leather jacket, low-rise, distressed, black jeans, a white, plain, tank top underneath and some huge, flamboyant, gold chains, that even 50 cent would find ridiculous to wear. As for shoes I wore gold studded kicks with a black base colour. I grinned at myself in the mirror.

"Thanks Noona, could I get any more swagger...I think not." I laughed and she joined in.

"Anytime hon, now go out there and make me proud!" She hollered and slapped my ; making me jerk forward in the process. The other stylists around Noelee and I pushed us out of the room only to be yanked by the stage managers to the stairs again. The crowd started to scream even louder than they did the last time we came out, when we stopped at the end for a few seconds, I took hold of Noelee once again and dipped her; this time to nip at her neck. The crowd roared at this and I heard a few "Do that to me too Jiyong-oppas!" I smirked at that chant and slowly helped Noelee up to her natural form and spun her again so she would face the back.

We curved towards the stairs and met up with the other models for our final walk. As Noelee and I got down the stairs, our stylists came back and changed our accessories, along with my jacket which said "louboutins" all over it, in graffiti font. It was our time to work it on the catwalk again, and we were definitely working it; I think we did better than majority of the models in the show. Mr. Louboutin walked down the middle of the two columns with a microphone in hand and did a little model walking himself.

"Thank you for coming out today and seeing my newest creations. I hope you all enjoyed it; for they will be on sale for my korean fans...and I will personally autograph each item you purchase." He said happily. The audience stood up and gave Mr. Louboutin a standing ovation, I personally thought it was because he said the items would be on sale.

Noelee and I finally navigated ourselves out of the huge crowd and got back into our clothing we were wearing before. Mr. Louboutin then barged into our room.

"Thank you both so much for modeling in my show! I want you to keep the clothing items you modelled because they looked even better than I thought they would on you. Bye for now!" He bowed happily then rushed out of the room.

"Um, Jiyong...I need to talk to you." Noelee mumbled.

"Sure, let's talk in the car." I replied. We took hold of each other's hands and walked out of the extremely busy lobby; to the limo. The driver got out of the car and opened the door for us and we slid into the car.

"Kamsahamnida." We both smiled in unison. He smiled back at us and closed the door.

"So.." I said trying to avoid what I thought she wanted to talk to me about.

"Why did you kiss me? I thought you said you liked CL?" She asked kind of angry.

"I wanted to put on a show for the audience and the viewers at home." I fake laughed.

"Oh..well could you knock it off?" She retorted, sounding sad.

"Okay." I complied with her request, still wishing I could tell the truth. After my response the whole 2 hour ride back to the YG building was unpleasant. We arrived, and we got out of the car without a word and stormed off to our rooms. This sounds weird, but I don't regret asking Noelee to come with me; I only regret not telling her how I really feel...especially when she overheard me that night.

-----------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

I closed my dorm door and sat against it balling my eyes out. Why did I have to get my hopes up over Jiyong? Maybe I really did love him, since I was this devestated at his words. I really need to talk to someone right now...Dara-unnie, Gummy-unnie, Bom-unnie, someone! I jumped up to my feet, and stripped to my birthday suit...I felt disgusting so I figured why not take a shower? I scurried in and tried to forget about what happened today.

-----------------------------------------

G-Dragon's P.O.V

I got into my dorm and saw the boys passed out in the living room; I snickered at their faces, figuring out that they must have drank too much. I started to feel nasty and decided to take a shower; man did it feel good, after all that drama I needed to freshen up. I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my hips and saw my phone beeping on the ground. I picked it up and read the text message that had just come in; it said it was from Lil'Wayne...was I already sleeping? I slapped myself hard and nothing changed, I finally opened the message and read it.

Hey wassup G-Dragon? I wanted to offer you an opportunity to work on your next solo album here in L.A with YMCMB Records? Call me back when interested, hit me up at 905-346-7984! Signed Lil'Wayne.

I blinked a few times after the message and still couldn't believe my eyes. Lil'Wayne wanted to work with me for my new album, I thought why not just do it, but first I need to get permission from YG..and talk to my boys before I head out to L.A. I guess I'll just dress then go sleep, and talk to them in the morning.

----------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed my towel; to wrap around myself. I waddled to my room and started to dry and moisturize my skin. As soon as I finished creaming myself, I snagged a pair of pajamas and threw them on...I walked over to my bed and collapsed on top of it; tears pouring non-stop onto my pillow.