MWO MR. AND MRS. KWON!?

Opportunity's Knocking

Author's Note: Hey again :) How did y'all enjoy the first chapter? I hope you liked it kekeke♥~! I never realized how long my author's note was last time so I'll try to keep it short from now on! Well change of plans, the will probably in the next chapter...because this chapter was getting too long so yeah. LOL, Anyway enough with my annoying fangirling aha; I hope you enjoy this chapter :) Again I apologize for my horrible use of the Korean honourifics and the language...I'm a very slow person when it comes to languages so heheh. Please continue to leave reviews, and feel free to make suggestions in the comment box down below :) 

Songs: Complicated by y Bajan artist Rihanna♥ and a quote from one of the greatest men who ever lived Martin Luther King Jr.

Love It, Hate It, Whatever, Just ENJOY It♥~!

"Oh my God...what did I get myself into!?" I sighed to myself. I was listing off all the things that could go wrong in my head. First off I didn't know how to model, Second, I can't even walk in outrageously high heels, and last but not least...I'm doing this fashion show with Jiyong-oppa!! Its really awkward just talking to him by myself; now when we go to this event I have no choice but to talk to him! I felt this sudden urge to talk to someone, so I chose Bom-unnie. I waited a few minutes before leaving the practice room. I decided that I should go through with the whole "venting and releasing my feelings" to someone technique to relieve myself from being too stressed out.

I began to walk down the hall, until I heard Jiyong-oppa and Teddy-oppa's voices in the recording room a few doors down. I quietly sneaked over to the door and pressed my ear against it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

G-Dragon's P.O.V

"So, you asked her huh?" Teddy-hyung decided to break the silence.

"Uh, yeah I did." I smiled sheepishly while running my fingers through my hair.

"I'm glad you actually went through with it." Teddy-hyung began to pat my back with a "nice move bro" look on his face.

"Yeah, I guess I wanted to look into these feelings I have always had for her. She's cute, talented, intelligent and very fun to be around." I confessed.

"Oh, so you do like her. Aw my little Jiyongy is growing up!" Teddy-hyung fake cried.

"Yah! Hyung, can't you take this seriously. I'm really nervous about this fashion show tomorrow!" I playfully slapped his arm.

"Ahaha, sorry Jiyong...I can't help it sometimes." He looked at me and let out a sigh. "Now, tell Dr. Park how you feel about her."

I chuckled at my Hyung's silliness....I swear he watches too much Dr. Phil. "Well, I found out she had a crush on me...but she also confessed that she had a huge crush on the other members as well."

"How did you feel when she told you that?" He repositioned himself in his chair and observed my every move.

"I felt...I felt....angry, sad, like I was somewhat rejected. I just really want to make Noelee mine, but how can I convince her to give me a chance over the boys?" I said very bitterly.

"I know how you feel man. I've been in that very predicament when I was a little bit younger than I am now." He let out a strangled laugh; it looked as if he could barely speak about this "painful" experience he went through, so I chose to interupt his train of thought with a random suggestion.

"Uh, Hyung..how about we finish composing Fantastic Baby so we can get it out of the way." I tried to change the subject.

"Um, sure." He awkwardly agreed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

I continued to listen to what was taking place in the recording studio until Kush-oppa came up behind me and scared the living out of me. "Holy oppa! What the was that for!?" I said kind of enraged.

"AHAHAHA! You should've seen your face Noelee, that was in' priceless!" He started laughing VERY loudly.

"Urgh, oppa..keep it down!" I whispered angrily.

"Why?" he whispered back in a confused tone.

Before I could answer, the door opened and there stood Jiyong and Teddy-oppa.

"What is going on out here?" Teddy-oppa looked at us as if we were crazy children who were still having one of their sugar rushes.

"Uh...um...uh...um..well....we...we--" I stuttered horribly. "We were waiting for you." Kush-oppa succesfully recovered.

"Waiting for me? Why?" Teddy-oppa asked kind of puzzled at the moment.

"Well, you see..uh...Jiyong-oppa! I had to talk to him about tomorrow and Kush-oppa here was telling me about this rap he wanted to show you Teddy-oppa." I batted my eyelashes while give him an aegyo filled innocent facial expression.

"Aw Noelee, you are just too cute!" Kush and Teddy-oppa both reached for my cheeks and pinched really hard.

"Hehe, thank you oppas.." I mumbled embarrassed at the whole situation. I turned towards Jiyong-oppa and grabbed his hand pulling him towards me and said "Bye Kush and Teddy-oppa, I'll see you tomorrow before we go to the fashion show." I bowed and grinned at them. They both nodded and gave Jiyong-oppa a "it's bangin' time" wink.

I pulled Jiyong-oppa into my room and shut the door behind us, I pushed him onto my bed and stared at him.

"So.." He glanced at me with heavy lidded eyes.

"So.." I imitated him

"So.." He repeated himself.

"I'm sorry." I blurted out, forgetting he doesn't know that I heard him and Teddy-oppa talking.

"Sorry about what?" He yawned and smiled kindly.

"Uh..I...Uh...I'm sorry for keeping you up this late." I heaved a huge breath and looked down immediately flustered at what I was saying. Does my brain even work anymore? Gee...if only you could get brain transplants, I'd be so much smarter.

"Its okay. Is that all you wanted to tell me?" He got up from the bed and walked towards me.

I shook my head, and stood there glued to the floor. I suddenly felt something nipping at my neck and then my earlobe.

"Wha...ugh." I moaned completely unaware of how he even got behind me.

I felt him let go and say "Goodnight beautiful, I'll see you tomorrow." He turned me around and pressed his lips against my cheek.

Before I could make out what happened and stop him from leaving, he was out of sight. Why am I such a pabo? I should've told him the real reason why I wanted to talk to him. Why was I so shy around him? It was never this bad...and his lips against my neck and ear felt so....loving. I've never felt this way with Jiyong-oppa ever since I met him, despite having this major crush on him, was I in love with him? "URGH! why is everything with you so complicated!?" I grumbled at this annoying feeling in my chest.

I took out my song writing book and began to write lyrics expressing how I felt about this predicament with G-Dragon. I silently began to sing myself to sleep.

Why is everything with you so complicated?

Who do you make it hard to love you, while I hate it.

'Cause if you really wanna be alone, I would throw my hands up ' cause baby I tried.

But everything with you is so complicated, oh why?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mornin' sweetheart." I groaned as I felt a pair of lips kiss my forehead.

"You have to wake up now, the fashion show is in a couple of hours and we need to go alittle earlier to prepare." I heard that angelic voice again. Was it morning already? I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times trying to figure out what was going on, and sure enough there was Jiyong-oppa sitting right beside me.

"GAAH!" I shrieked in surprise, while jumping up from my sleeping position. "Hahaha, sorry for scaring you." He smiled while my cheek with his thumb.

"Oh, its you." I said still pretty flustered.

"Go freshen up, you have 1 hour and 30 minutes to finish getting ready." He smirked at my sleepy face.

"THAT'S TODAY!? OH MY GAWH! Nan eojjeorago ~OH!" I panicked and jokingly sang Seungri's What Can I Do song.

"Aha, yeah it is. Anyway go bathe..your starting to smell." He laughed at my sloppy state.

"Yah! Give me a break oppa! I just woke up and--"

"You still look beautiful, I was just kidding." He smiled sweetly again and got up to leave my room. "Nan eojjeorago ~OH!?" I repeated myself again still flabbergasted at what Jiyong-oppa said.

*1 hour and 30 minutes later*

Nobody's P.O.V

You finally finished getting ready and thought you should keep your look alittle casual, so you ended up wearing barely to none amount of make-up and just brushed out the knots in your hair to get that wavy effect you were going for. You began to put on a cute outfit which consisted of: a pair of hair waisted shorts with red belt around the top which shows your flawless and curvy legs, a y sheer material blouse of orange colour and greyish/purplish poka dots which enhanced your bust area and some cute gold bangles with a pair of badass sunglasses.

You turned around in the mirror and checked out how good you looked. You were about to spray some perfume until you heard Jiyong's voice call out for you. You quickly sprayed your sweet and fruity scented perfume then dashed towards your closet, and pulled our a pair of high, neon coloured wedges.


 

You put them on and walked carefully down the stairs, thats when you first exchanged glances with each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------

G-Dragon's P.O.V

I looked at the clock and saw that it was exactly 1 hour and 30 minutes after my last talk with Noelee. Damn how I wanted to see her, I was hoping that she'd wear something short to reveal those gorgeous legs she always has covered. I grew impatient and called out for her. "Hey Noels, are you almost ready?"

I heard some kind of noise, but no clear reply. So I just waited another few minutes until she walked down the stairs. Man, it was my lucky day..it was as if she read my mind earlier and decided what to wear around my thoughts. She reached the bottom stair and she looked at me, smiling as if she was embarrassed. i thought it was a good time to break the silence now, and that I did.

"Wow, you look so..beautiful, even more beautiful than when you woke up this morning." I face palmed myself at how stupid my compliment was.

"Aha, why thank you Jiyong-oppa..you look so handsome! I barely recognized you." She chuckled at her remark.

"Ha ha, very funny." I rolled my eyes then grinned at her. "Shall we go madame?" I reached out my hand and held it there for a few seconds for her to take hold of it.

"Oui oui monsieur." She giggled at her adorable french accent and lightly placed her hand in mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's P.O.V

You both walked out of the YG Entertainment building and headed towards the limo waiting for you. G-Dragon released your hand to open the door for you, then slid in beside you and closed the door after both of you settled in.

G-Dragon began telling the driver where the fashion show was taking place, and the driver simply nodded. During the car ride, you snuggled really close to Jiyong, he didn't seem to mind so you just totally relaxed around him.

You felt your eyes getting a little heavy, due to your lack of sleep the night before. Jiyong would occassionally poke you to keep you awake, and make really bizare conversations with you. After about 2 hours, you felt the limo come to a halt and G-Dragon started to talk to the driver again. You blinked a few times just to fully wake up, and then you felt a little relieved. G-Dragon slowly slid out from his seat to open the door and shut it, so he could run to your door help you out and do the same.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

"Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we're free at last!" I exclaimed.

"Ha ha, someone's excited." Jiyong-oppa snickered at my comment.

"You bet I am! Aren't you excited?" I batted my eyelashes at him.

"Thats good, I'm glad to hear your enthusiasm. And yeah I am excited, but men tend to hide their emotions half of the time to look mysterious." Jiyong-oppa said with a deep, yet y, manly voice.

"Okay, whatever you say." I quietly giggled beside him.

He took hold of my hand again and walked with me to the building; I was starting to regret wearing these wedges because my feet were hurting, even after being in the limo most of the time.

G-Dragon opened the door with his free hand and held it for me to carefully stumble in. We saw Christian Louboutin standing there waiting for us and we both smiled while respectfully bowing to him.

"Annyeong haseyo!" He said with his french accent, which kind of mind korean sound weird but still very alluring to hear.

"Annyeong haseyo!" We both said in unison.

"Thank you for doing this gig with me; I heard alot of things about you Mr. Kwon." He grinned very widely towards the two of you.

"No problem Mr. Louboutin, thank you for offering me this amazing opportunity...I promise you that we won't let you down." Jiyong-oppa shook hands with Mr. Louboutin again.

"Your dressing room is over there Mr. and Mrs. Kwon." The receptionist said while pointing at a door.

"MWO, MR. AND MRS. KWON!?"