Because I Love her so Much my Greed keeps Growing..

Opportunity's Knocking

Author's Note: Hey guys! sorry for the late updating, the maintenance break really threw me off and I'm still trying to get over the fact I lost a chapter, and it was my FAVOURITE chapter of this whole fic...hopefully I can remember some of what I wrote ^_^ I also wanna give a shout out to my subscribers, I wanna thank y'all for supporting me even through this horrible week or two...I hope that stupid maintenance break doesn't come back anytime soon. I hated not being able to write for so long. I still can't believe I now have 5 subscribers *fangirl screams* well for the moment you've been waiting for...

Songs: Obession by G-Dragon (btw in this fic, obession will be on g-dragon's new solo album that he's recording in america instead of on the GD&TOP one, just giving y'all a heads up!) and Turn Up The Music by Chris Brown ft Rihanna!

Love It, Hate It, Whatever, Just ENJOY It♥!

Taeyangs's P.O.V

I woke up to the shower, and noticed it was still Thursday. As I thought about what had occured a few hours before; I face palmed myself at the fact that I had slept with Noelee. "." I groaned at the guilty feeling in my conscience and turned my head to see no one was there. "So she's the one showering; maybe I should join her." I softly chuckled at my joke and sighed heavily; how am I suppose to face Jiyong-hyung after this? I heard "Heartbreaker" by Jiyong play repeatedly and looked over at my phone. "Oh brother.." I groaned again, knowing it was him calling me since I set the song as the ringtone for whenever he called me.

I reached out to my night stand beside me and answered the phone hesistantly.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"I'll just cut to the chase; Noelee texted me a picture of you guys half- in bed. Care to explain what happened?" Jiyong-ah said slightly annoyed.

"Jinjja?" I said surprised.

"Ne jinjja!? I can't believe you would do this to me hyung! Didn't you know I had a thing for her?!" Jiyong yelled angrily; I've never seen him snap before..he most got it bad for Noelee.

"Jeongmal mianhae, you know I'd never hurt you on purpose. At least hear me out, jebal?" I said as genuinely as I could.

"Fine." He growled.

"First things first, I didn't start it..she did. Secondly, I did think about you liking her and tried to stop her but couldn't as she attended to my...um..needs. Last but not least, when we did it wasn't out of love, it was more for the heat of the moment." I confessed.
 

"So you don't have feelings for her?" He asked, sounding alittle bit calmer than before.

"Ne." I lied.

"Okay I forgive you Bae. I'm sorry too for yelling at you like that...it's because I love her so much my greed keeps growing." He said grimly.

"Thanks Ji, and no problem...I'd act the same way if i loved the girl as much as you do; now stop being glum and live it up in L.A for me, Arasso?" I said as nicely as I could since I was starting to feel a bit moody.

"Arasso, well I'll text you if anything happens." He chuckled.

"I'm holding you to that; be a good boy for me Kwon Jiyong." I laughed at my comment.

"Aha, okay hyung I'll try to..bye." He said sweetly and hung up the phone.

"URGH!" I grumbled loudly and got out of my bed to stretch. I then heard the shower turn off and a wet Noelee appeared.

"Hey Bae-oppa!" She smiled at me.

"Hey..." I muttered distantly.

"What's wrong?" She asked me worriedly. I was debating whether I should confront her on what she did earlier today or play it off as if nothing happened; I decided on the first option.

"Mind telling me why you sent that picture to Jiyong? And why did you come onto me like that Noelee-ssi?" I looked at her with a stern expression on my face.

"I shouldn't have done it, it was immature..but it helped me get over him faster. He broke my heart the day he took my ity and told me he liked Chaerin-ah. I also had feelings for you and I wanted to see if they were true or not...and when we slept together I realized that I liked you too." She confessed as she tried to fight back a sob; her eyes began to tear up, causing my expression to soften.

"At least you know what you did was wrong and I see why you feel that way. But Jiyong doesn't like Chaerin-ah, he's in love with you...he confessed to me on the phone a few minutes ago. I had to lie to him and tell him I had no feelings for you, and I think after we slept together it just confirmed how I felt about you." I said sadly, while trying to keep a pleasant expression on my face.

"B-but, he told me--"

"He was lying, he always lies in situations like that...and it's hard to tell if he's being honest or not since he's so damn good at deceiving people." I interrupted her.

"So your saying that he lied to me and that he really does like me?" She looked at me confused.

"Yeah pretty much, just change the like into a love." I gave her one of my "angelic" eye smiles. She finally caught on to what I was saying and turned a deep red colour; so I decided I would change the subject to avoid even more awkward situations in the future.

"Anyway, I need to practice for the Star Battle event in a few more days; think you could help me out with it?" I asked politely.

"Of course oppa!" She cheered ecstatically.

Your P.O.V

"OMG, I can't believe Taeyang from Big Bang just asked me to dance with him in the "Star Battle" event versing various idols. Why am I acting like this all of a sudden, I mean I slept with him a few hours ago and now I'm fangirling?! Okay, calm down Noelee...play it cool, you don't want to scare him off, now do you?" You thought to yourself.

"Great! Come practice in the studio with me, but maybe you should change first..unless you can dance in that." Taeyang laughed softly. You suddenly realized the ty outfit you were wearing and smiled shyly.

"I guess that isn't such a bad idea." You replied smoothly. "I'll be right back, you can go to the studio in the mean time." You went to his room to get your purse, then ran to the door and whipped it open to continue to run out; you heard Taeyang chuckling at your action and uttered aegyo under his breath. You reached your dorm and bust the door down and started to strip desperately. Now down to your birthday suit; you got out black undies, a bright purple sports bra, white socks and the adidas originals sweatshirt, sweatpants and sneakers Jeremy Scott made for you.

 

 

As soon as you finished dressing, you got your adidas gym bag and packed it with: 2 face towels, another pair of socks, 2 bottles of water, , deodorant, lululemon headband, a hair scrunchie, and your favourite lip-gloss. You then retrieved your cellphone and dorm keys from your purse and put them in your gym bag as well. Once you had everything you picked up your bag and sprinted out the door while closing the door behind you. You got to the dance studio and rose your hand to knock on the closed door. You heard Taeyang sweetly ask "Who is it?" and you laughed at how cute he was being.

"It's Noelee oppa, may I come in?" You said equally as sweet as his earlier question.

"Of course you can, dongsaeng." He chuckled at your aegyo attempt. You smiled at his response and proceeded to opening the door, you stepped into the room and closed the door behind you.

"Are you ready? I have an intense routine for you to learn tonight." He smirked and rose a brow to you, waiting for your reply.

"I was born ready, and I'll be the judge of that." You gave him a cheeky smile and started to stretch.

"Make sure you stretch your legs well, because that's what the dance routine focuses on the most." He warned.

"Arrasso." You turned your head to him to grin again. You got up from your sitting position and worked on stretching your arms, and neck.

"Done!" You yelled happily at the top of your lungs.

"Aha, okay...well we will be dancing to Turn Up The Music by Chris Brown ft Rihanna." He announced excitedly. He began to show you the moves and you being a great dancer picked up the movements quickly. After about an hour and a half he the music so you two could try to dance the routine together.

Taeyang's P.O.V

We were dancing to Turn Up The Music by Chris Brown ft Rihanna and she ended up learning the moves quickly. I was impressed, but felt like there was something missing and brought it to her attention.

"Good job Noelee! But I think something's missing, do you have any idea what it could be?" I asked her while I scratched my head trying to think of what it could be.

"Thanks Bae-oppa, and it's obvious...we have no partner movements so there is no chemistry being displayed in the dance." She answered my question correctly and looked me in the eyes. "I also had an idea of you dancing to the Chris Brown part then I came in when Rihanna begins to sing, so roughly about the second verse. On the second chorus after Rihanna's verse, we use the partner steps there."

"Wow, that's a sick idea Noelee! I think we could win if we execute your plan well." I picked her up and spun her around a couple of times then returned her to her feet.

"Aha, thanks oppa! How about we work on those partner moves now?" She asked adorably.

"Hell yeah!" I cheered, then took her hand and spent the next 2 hours completing the choreography and making sure it looked flawless. We stopped at 12am and went to sleep early so we could practice the routine some more and add in our back-up dancers.

Noelee's P.O.V a.k.a Your P.O.V

After Taeyang-oppa's and my practice today I had no problems falling asleep that night. For the next few days we worked on the routine some more and added in the back-up dancers. We also added in some stunts that Taeyang would perform with the guys and I work on my stunts as well; which wasn't much, just a fast spin into a split, a back flip off Deukie-oppa's chest, raising my leg to the side of my head and a front flip into a sitting position. I smiled at how my dream of dancing with Taeyang-oppa was coming true, but I still frowned a bit at the fact I wouldn't see Jiyong-oppa for 2 years, after Taeyang told me Jiyong lied to me and that he loved me I couldn't help but feel even more attracted to Jiyong. I also had a huge crush on Taeyang and the other members of Big Bang...eotteoke?!