What friends do

a Stranger becomes My Bestie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Kira's mind has been confused right now so she shook her head many times. "w-Wait.. wh-What happen..? What happen last night? The pictures in this newpapers are true?? and... Siwan-oppa is a celebrity???" Kira speaks it out to clear her mind. Now everything seems clear. How Siwan manage to 'borrow' such a nice car.. How he always misspeak things and how popular he's being around the girls.. He has been lying to her when he said he was a designer..

 

"What happen last night? Are these pictures true?" I asked and without look at Sunny, I could tell that she nods. "Actually, I told Siwan-ssi about Jinyoung...." and with those, she tells Kira about last night. Kira just listen with a blank expression, without pulls away her eyes from the nespapers.

 

"He lies to me...." Kira whispered quietly. "er.. k-Kira-ssi...?" Kira turns her head weakly to face Sunny. "Do you know about this?" Sunny looks hesitate for awhile before she slowly nods. "I do think he looks familiar before I remember Jessica and the others showed a poster of a group named ZE:A.. then I realize he didn't tell you about his identity so I think I shouldn't barge in.. But Kira-ssi! I believe he has a good reason why he lied..!" Kira stares at her for awhile before she turns back to the newspapers. "He better be.." Then Sunny pulls her to lie her head on her shoulders..

 

 

<===== ZE:A's DORM =====>

 

*BUKK!!* a pillow lands on Siwan's face, making him groan as he stretch his hands and sits-up on his bed, still with his eyes-bag. "What..?" He asked as he rubs his eyes, clueless. He heard his Manager-hyung scolds. "WHAT!?? Did you just ask me 'WHAT'!?? Look at this!!" He throws a newspaper right on Siwan's lap. Siwan makes a face as he stretch the newspaper before his eyes widen at the pictures, and then the title. "WHAT THE!!??"

 

"YES! WHAT THE HELL!? Siwan-ah! I'm expecting you to be one of the diciplined members in ZE:A but this new thing is completely new! And what's more, this 'new thing' bring a VERY BIG IMPACT to Star Empire! Now, explain how did this happen!??" Siwan looks up from the newspaper and force himself to meet the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter