The News

a Stranger becomes My Bestie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just a minute after Jinyoung left with Kira in his hands, Siwan barged in and immediately attack B1A4 once Sunny show him which one is B1A4. Siwan faced the oldest guy, CNU with his unexpected fierce expression. "Where's Kira?" he asked, ignoring CNU's shock expression. After a few seconds, the confused face turn into a smirk before the rest of B1A4 laugh.

"You're late, dude! She's already left, with our leader!" Sandeul shouts to overcome the noises in the club. Siwan's eyes widen and without thinking, his fist laid on Sandeul's cheek and blood comes out from the younger's mouth. CNU and Gongchan immediately grab Sandeul while Baro pushed Siwan away.

"What the !? You have nothing to do with us or Kira and now you're ing punch our friend!!" Baro scolded and right before Siwan hold his fist, Sunny pulls his arms, making him turn around. "Siwan-ssi! I saw Jinyoung carried Kira-ssi into a hotel next to this club! She seems to be unconscious!" All B1A4 shock and before they could stop Siwan, both of Siwan and Sunny left the hotel and now they were scared that their leader's plan will be fail and the worst is when Kira awakes. Kira has the power to do anything towards them.

"Excuse me, sir! Have you seen a guy carrying an unconscious girl just now!?" Sunny shouts without patience as they reach the hotel's receptionist. "Oh yea, they just check in a few minutes ago-" "WHICH ROOM!??" Siwan shouts and doesn't care that he's actually shouted at an older man. The man's eyes widen at his rudeness. "How rude are you.. Of course I can't give my customer's information to stranger-" he suddenly keep quiet as Siwan grabs his collar harshly and speak in a threaten voice. "Tell us or you're doomed..." then he lets go the man's collar as the man immediately checks his computer.

"Err... room 1437, s-Sir.." But once he looked up from the monitor, he realize there's only Sunny while Siwan already stomped his feet towards the stairs. The button of elevator was pressed many times but it takes too long to open so he choose stairs. He doesn't care as long as he could reach 14th floor in time. It takes 5 min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter