- 6 -

a Stranger becomes My Bestie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CONTINUE FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER

 

 

THIRD POV

 

Siwan whistles to call the nearest waitress at the café . The waitress quickly pull out a note and a pen as she walks towards our table and ask for the menu . Kira could see the waitress eyes are watching Siwan at every moves as the guy keep looking at the card menu . Hmm seems like Siwan-oppa is really attractive , eh ? Why did everyone seem to know him ?? He’s just a designer , err right ..?

 

“Give me pasta carbonara and mango smoothie while …” Siwan looks up at Kira . “Spaghetti Bolognese and strawberry smoothie for me” I said as I put away the card menu . “And one lasagna cheese , nae !” Kira looked up at Siwan with widen eyes . How can a skinny guy like him could eat many things at the same time !? Once they ordered our lunch , the waitress was half-heartedly leave their table as Kira face Siwan . “Oppa , are you sure you could finish the food ..?” “Hmm of course not ! I just can finish the pasta and half of the lasagna only~” Kira sigh and pouts . “Such a waste , oppa … What about the other half ??” Siwan chuckles before replies the girl “Who says I’m going to finish all of it by my own ? I was planning to share it with you , Kira-yah” Just if her eyes could open wider , her eyes may have escape from her eye socket (-_-)

 

 

 

[A/N : Siwan's food and drink]

[A/N : The lasagna cheese that Kira and Siwan share]

 

[A/N : Ah Kira's food and drink]

 

 

 

JINYOUNG’s POV

 

I’m hanging around with my fellows at Avenue Restaurant . Well , we’re planning to spend time at the cybercafé after this before we go to the night club at night . Yea my parents are quiet wealthy so I’m allowed to get into the club and have a drink although I’m still underage …

 

 

“Hey , dude ! What are you dreaming about ?? Still thinking about how you were rejected shamelessly by the Ice Princess today , huh ??” CNU pokes me before all the four of them laugh . “Not funny , you bastard” I replied coldly and they are wow-ing at me . “Oh hyung ! Isn’t that Kira-ssi ?? The one with the skinny guy , at the table near the window” , Gongchan blurted as he points at the corner of the restaurant . All the four of us look at where Gongchan is pointing and saw Ah Kira with an unknown guy . Well , I don’t see his face since he’s back facing us . Damn it , I was about to calm myself and almost forget about the incident this morning . That … How dare she dumped me in front of people !?  But I won’t give in just like that . You’re different , Ah Kira … No one who named ‘girl’ dare to dump me . And now she’s going out with another guy ?? You just did a very big mistake for make me interested enough in you , and I’ll make sure you’ll be mine . Nae.Kko.Ya (You’re mine)!

 

“Guys .. I think I have a plan” , I said to my buddies with a devil expression . “Woah woah~ Jinyoung hyung had a mission !” Sandeul blurted as he gets near to me to listen clearer with Baro …

 

 

 

 

 

(Psst ! Psst ! Psst ! –whisper-)

 

“Omo hyung ! Why I’m the one who have to do that !?” Gongchan is protesting . “Because the lady keep watching you from the beginning ! I believe she’s your fan !” Sandeul replied for me as the others just nod . “b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter