Zelo

a Stranger becomes My Bestie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kkeutdomneun gil wieso~ mullosol suneun obso~ Uuuuu~"

 

"Kira-yah.. it's Siwan-ssi.. Answer the call" Sunny pass the phone to Kira with hesitates expression. It's already the 13th calls but Kira keeps ignoring them and continue watching TV. Kira glance at the phone before replies coldly. "Just let it be"

Sunny sighed as she walked away leaving Kira in the living room alone to continue her maid job.

 

After 10 minutes of silence, B.A.P's Yongguk's voice saying "You only have one chance, you know" was heard, showing a message came in. Kira glanced once again at her phone before she looked around the living room. After she makes sure no one is watching, she immediately grabs her phone and click on 'View' to read the text..

 

 

I knew you were angry. It's not your fault. But please give me a chance to explain about this.

I'll be waiting at the White Cafe at 6Pm. I won't be back until you come.

From : Siwan-oppa

 

 

Kira sighs as she throws away her phone next to her. She looks down, thinking deeply before she makes her way to her room...

 

 

~oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo0oo~

 

 

5:40 PM

"Order, sir?" a waiter asked Siwan who's now sitting at one of the tables in the cafe for 10 minutes already. He decides to come earlier than it suppose to be, so he's been there half an hour earlier. Siwan looks up at the young, blonde and tall waiter, "just one Americano coffee. I'm waiting for my friend, I'll order the rest right after she comes, okay?" The butler smiles and bows politely before he walks away.

 

6:20 PM

The whispers are around, making Siwan feels uncomfortable. The waitresses aren't sqeualing over him, but they just stare like he's an alien, same goes to the other customers. Of course they know him as 'The Two-faced Im Siwan'.. Siwan sighs and tries hard to ignore the whispers. *Kira-ah... aren't you coming...?? Please..* He closed his eyes, praying that once he opens his eyes, the girl he's waiting for already stand in front of him.

*1... 2... 3!* He opens his eyes, only to see the young and tall butler just now bows politely at him. "Sorry, sir. I'm just asking if you've finished your drink...?" Siwan confusedly nods as he pushed the glass towards the butler. The butler smiled before walked away with the glass. Siwan sighed for countless times.

 

7:15 PM

Siwan groans as quiet as he can after he glances at his watch. Before he could sigh again, someone sigh behind him, making him turns around. "You really wait for me, huh?" Kira stares at him in disbelieve stare. Instead of answering her question, he just smiles ear to ear like there's no tomorrow. "You're coming..." he whispered. Kira shook her head and sigh before she sits opposite to Siwan's seat.

The young, tall and blonde waiter just now comes back to take the order. "Kira-ah?" Kira looks up. "Yah Choi Junhong! What are you doing here!? I thought you're in B.A.P!!" Siwan stares in confusion. "Well, my aunt, you know, she takes the advantage since I got free-scheduled today so she gets me to work here, only for today~" The Choi Junhong replied before he adde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter