- 5 -

a Stranger becomes My Bestie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ AT SCHOOL ]

 

 

 

KIRA's POV

 

 

 

The limo stops exactly in front of the main entrance of Elite Seoul Academy High School . My driver quickly get out from the limo and runs to open the car's door for me . I take my first step on the floor and what I can tell you , all the students stare at me like I'm moving in slow motion . With their faces obviously show their weird feelings , knowing the Princess of School comes early in the morning today instead of showing up before recess . I ignore all the stares and just walk passed . They quickly smile and give me morning greets but of course I pretend like doesn't hear anything ....

 

"Good morning , Kira-ssi ! Are you feeling great today ?? Cause you seem prettier than previous days !" , Jinyoung said with his famous smile that people say , killing every women's heart as he stops me .

 

 

[ A/N : It's Jung Jinyoung from B1A4 !!! xD ]

 

Urgghh this guy ........ "Are you saying that I'm not pretty before ??" , I said although I know he doesn't mean it . I just want to make him go away , actually ...

 

"Ahh ani ! I don't mean like that ! I really meant it when I say you look prettier ! I mean , you're getting prettier day by day !" , he denied with his panic expression . I smile cynically , "Okay then . Kamsahmnida , Jung Jinyoung-ssi" , I reply coldly before walk away and again , he stops me ...

 

"Kira-ssi ... Because you look so pretty today , I'll treat you for lunch today , nae ?? How about ... after school at Avenue Restaurant ???"

 

I chuckled cynically . "Aeigoo such a sweet guy you're being~" , I pinch his cheek playfully as he just smirk . Just in a second , my face changes from playful to a pokerface . "But I don't date a playboy like you , sorry" , I left him ...

 

 

 

= 1:30 PM (The school's bell ring as the sign the school has ended) =

 

 

 

SIWAN's POV

 

 

 

Hmm ........ I already texted Kira earlier that I will fetch her at her school and go to the restaurant together but she didn't reply .. Has she read the message ?? Hmm it's okay . I'll just look for her ... I wander around the school and about a few minutes later , the students get out from their classroom and less than a second , I was surrounded by students who want to get home as quick as possible . Well , I know their feeling . I once a student too ..... But I couldn't find Kira in this crowd ! I see a group of girls are chattering in front of their lockers . They seem like at the same age as Kira , maybe they know where's Kira ..... I approach them and they look surprised as they look at me .

 

"OMO Siwan-oppa !! Is this really you !?? What are you doing here ??? Are you looking for me !?? OMOO~~~" , they start to fangirl and they make me feel annoyed ....... I cut them , "Did any of you knows Ah Kira ??" . Suddenly they turn to be quiet and look at me with what-the-'s stares . I feel weird here .........

 

"You look for that ?? Huhh what's the point you will get ?? You'll just be ignored by her after all~" , one of them said before the girl next to her continue . "Nae oppa ! Jessica is right ! You know what , oppa ..... Two days ago she caused a new teacher who just having his first day teaching here get fired just because he scolded her for get sleepy in the class ..." , then another girl say .. I look at her name tag .... -Choi Sulli- ... "O ! But it's obvious that it's her fault ! Just because her father got rights to fulfil whatever hs daughter wants , she tries to sleep in the class while the others were treated like normal students .. Huhh I thought she's not going to school for a week ! Or better to be forever ! The school will be like heaven without her !" ... I was speechless . Is Kira really a badass ?? But she seems so nice when she's with me ...

 

 

 

[ A/N : Jessica Jung from Sonyoshidae / SNSD / Girls Generation ^^ ]

 

[ A/N : Krystal Jung from f(x) !!! xD ]

 

[ A/N : Choi Sulli from f(x) !!! :D ]

 

 

 

Wait . So this is what she mean by saying that she had problems with her schoolmates ?? Is she really bad ??? My eyes fell on one of them , who seems so quiet and doesn't fit with the others . Maybe they make her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter