At oppas apartment

My Six Awesome Oppas

"I-leona(Wake up) dongsaeng! I-leona dongsaeng!" Daehyun gently push my head.

"Where am I oppa?" I looked at him innocently as I just woke up and I'm always very blur when I wake up.

"You're in our van now going up to our department, you've forgetten? We've kidnapped you." He chuckled while saying that the oppas have kidnapped me. I remember what have happened already then I pretended to be good and listen to them, but it's actually a plan to let me escape away from them. They opened the door of the van after I'm fully awake and slowly step out of their van. Once I stepped out of that van, I wanted to flee away, but not AGAIN! I was caught by Daehyun oppa by the waist again. 

"Dongsaeng ah~ Do you really like me to hold you like this? If you do tell me, I'll hold you like this everyday okay?" He teased me.

"Erghhh...!!!!" I screamed loudly, "Stop irritating me!" I looked at Daehyun Oppa seriously strictly.

"Arraso dongsaeng, calm down" He spoke to me in a gentle and calm tone while the other oppas just looked at me, amazed. [A/N: Want to know why are they amazed? Haha... I'll not tell you! :P Unless you continue reading!!! :D] 

"Hyunmin ah~" Yongguk oppa called out my name. I was shocked because he usually calls me dongsaeng or saeng. 

I looked at him and my hands covered my eyes. I mumbled fearfully, "Wae...wae...waeyo...(Why)? Op.. oppa? I'm... I'm... s...so... sorry... for..for... shout...shout..shouting at... you..you..you all...all...all... just now....."


"Aniya (no) dongsaeng yah~ I was about to say that your voice is beautiful, do you want to join our B.A.P group?" He asked me hoping that I'll accept the offer he gave me.

"Oppa, I can't... I really can't I'm sorry..." I hesitated in replying him. Reason? My parents! They will kill me if they knew I was going to be an idol so too BAD for me...
 

"Arraso...(Okay)" He forced a weak smile but I knew he was disappointed with my reply.

"Let's go!" Zelo oppa place his hand on my back and lightly pushed me forward to the lift. So why am I following them to their apartment now? I don't know...! I think somehow I just got hypnotized by them... 

 

After I reached their apartment, I stepped into their house and kind of felt warm.... [A/N: Not as in the weather is warm but there's a warm feeling like it is your house, the kind of environment you want to live in :D] 

"Wow!" I widened my eyes and take a step further in, feeling shocked because the scenery there was so beautiful. I closed my eyes for a while so I could capture the picture of the scenery in my mind. I thought I wouldn't be able to come again as it is an IDOL'S HOUSE. While closing my eyes,  the oppas stood in front of me looking at me smiling slightly. Why? I don't know...

Daehyun oppa's POV:

Aigoo! Another angelic face of dongsaeng! I must take a photo of her. I took out my handphone and almost took a photo of her closing her eyes. Should I? No, I shouldn't or I'll spoil the angelic face of hers. But why.. Everytime when I see her my heart will beat faster? What is the reason? Do I have a crush on her? I'm confused now...

Yongguk oppa's POV: 

Kyaaa~~~ Dongsaeng yah~ , you're killing me for some reasons! I just can't resist but to smile. You're too cute for me!

-Back to story-
 

"Wae all the oppa are standing in front of me now?" I asked curiously. They all stared at me for a few seconds. Himchan oppa held my hand and pulled me to the sofa. He took out the controller and the television.

After he the television, he placed his hand over my shoulder and whispered into my ears softly. "Because I think I have a crush on you, dongsaeng. Don't push me away from you." I widened my eyes and stared at him, unable to reply him. He placed his hand on my head and pushed my head lightly to let me rest on his shoulder. 

Hyunmin's POV:

Himchan oppa likes me? Oh my god! I must be dreaming! Just watch the television and shut your mouth up LEE HYUNMIN! His an idol and will not have fallen on you! But is he joking just now or is he serious? I'm SOOOOOO CONFUSED now! Errghhh... Stop thinking about it Hyunmin! He must be joking!

-Back to story-

I stared blankly at the telvision trying to calm myself down. The rest of the oppa just looked at me lying on himchan oppa's shoulder. But why must they look at me? It's AWKWARD!!!! I suddenly stood up from the sofa and apologised to them as well as thanking them. "Mianhae for making a lot of troubles for you all on the first day of school and thank you for taking care of me. Unfortunately, I have to go now and I wish that you all will not treat me as your dongsaeng anymore. Thank you once again." After I said that, I opened the door and leave their apartment. 



Once I closed the door, I heard loud voices from their apartment. "Yah~! KIM HIMCHAN! What did you say to her just now that made her like this huh? REPLY ME NOW!" Yongguk oppa shouted at him. After I heard the shouting I heard punching and groaning voice made by someone also from ther apartment. Ideas came flooding to my mind, Are they fighting now? I went back to their apartment and saw them fighting as I opened the door. As they did not lock the door I could just open it without keys. I saw Yongguk oppa punching Himchan oppa while the other oppa tried to pull them away from each other. "Yongguk oppa! What are you doing to Himchan oppa?" I shouted at him then ran to Himchan oppa and pulled him out of his apartment to the nearby park. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N:] How's the story so far? Please give comments and I think this chapter is rather short... I'll update soon! So look forward to it! Okay so well on day one there is a lot of troubles right? And I can make 6 chapters for the story only on day 1... Maybe on chapter 8 it will be day 2 hopefully... :DDD I know you're angry with me for updating slow and please continue supporting me as well as my co-author : 
Sunggyus_Wifey  Please Subscribe to her! Thank you! ;D She made effort to help me edit my story so pleae please please subscribe to my Unnie!!! Thank you very very very very muchie!!! Please also subscribe to my one and only sweetest dongsaeng~! Thank you! Dongsaeng's account: Exotic0907

-Author,
KpopLover0201