Nightmare After School.

My Six Awesome Oppas

"LEE HYUNMIN! Stop right there!" Kyung Su yelled as expected. I froze. I heard the sound of high heels and turned around. . THE QUEENKAS AND KYUNG SU'S GANG. I'M SO DEAD!

After I saw them, I bolted forward immediately. "YAH~! Where do you think you are going now? HUH!?"

The other gang members charged from the other direction, blocking my path. They stood together, surrounding me. And now they're standing in a circle, with me in the middle.

Kyung Su slowly approached me, then held on tightly to the collar of my uniform.

"Ahhh~~ Your OPPA is not with you today? HUH~~!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, used his left hand to hold my face and his right hand to slap my right cheek. Hard.

Tears were soon forming in my eyes. I had no choice but to look at him helplessly and hopelessly. I knew no one could save me now. The queenkas smirked at each other, and I saw their name tags. One with brownish-red hair called Tiffany and the other with black hair called Yuri.


Tiffany: 


 

Yuri: 


They said "Beat her up!" in unison. All of the guys charged at me and beat me up, some punched me in my stomach. They even kicked and slapped me. I groaned in pain, hot tears rolling down my cheeks. No sooner I had burst into tears.

   

 

"What are you doing?!" I heard a voice that sounded like the blondie oppas. Aishh! It must be my imagination. But this time, I think my ears aren't fooling me anymore.

"Let go of her! Before I call the police!" Tiffany, Yuri and Kyung Su saw 6 blondies. Before they escaped, both Tiffany and Yuri used their high heels to step on each of my hand. "Ouch...! It hurts.." I winced in pain as they stepped on my hands.

"Hyunmin-ah, are you alright?" Jongup oppa asked with a soft tone.

"Gwenchana, I'm alright Jongup oppa...." I forced a smile but they knew I was in pain. Youngjae oppa took my bag off my shoulder and Daehyun oppa piggybacked me to...... [A/N: You'll know where he piggyback you to later ;)].

While Daehyun oppa piggybacked me he whispered to me, "Dongsaeng, are you okay? I know you're in pain now, just bear with it for a while arraso?"

"Arraso oppa... But can I ask you a question?" I asked Daehyun oppa.

"Nae, you can but I cannot promise that I'll answer you if it's too personal arraso?" He answered me with a sweet smile. 

"Why are the queenkas and the gang members afraid of you guys? When you all shouted, they ran away..." I curiously asked.

"Ah~~ That's because were B.A.P!"

"What's B.A.P?"

His eyes widened. "You really don't know B.A.P? We're a kpop idol rookie boy band..." He sighed.

"What?! You're a kpop idol rookie boy band? Why didn't you guys tell me when I met you for the first time?" Almost screaming, angrily struggling on Daehyun's back as I wanted to get off.

"Yah! I told you not to tell her right Daehyun?" Yongguk glared at Daehyun.


"Hyung.. No...I ... I- " Daehyun oppa tried to explain himself.

"Don't explain to me, explain to Hyunmin. She's the one who is angry now, not me." Yongguk oppa interrupted what Daehyun oppa wanted to explain.

"Dongsaeng ah~ Listen to me, we didn't mean to keep it a secret from you, it's because we really wanted real friends in school. You know, we're idols and many fans will be jealous of us having real friends. So we didn't tell you about that. Trust us, we didn't mean to harm you or purposely hide this from you, so please don't be angry!" He explained sincerely and speaked slowly so he' would not say the wrong words or blurt out crap.

I continued struggling on his back until he put me down on a bench as we walked past the park and to....[A/N: In a while you'll know what it is, be patient guys!] I snatched my bag away from Youngjae oppa and quickly walked away from them. 

"Dongsaeng ah~ Dongsaeng!" They all called for me while trying to catch up with me. 

"Aishhh...! This little kid!" Daehyun oppa felt irritated and when he caught up with me, he carried me bridal style.

"Put me down!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs while kicking my leg continously. 

He chuckled and held onto me tighter, so that I wouldn't fall. I winced AGAIN beacuse he held me tighter. And moreover, he tightened his grip on the part where my arms and legs are injured! I didn't realise that I had bruises on myself until I felt the pain. 

"Mianhae!" He quickly apologise to me. "Are you okay?"

 

"Nae, I'm fine! Leave me alone!" I said with a soft tone. It then slowly turned into shouting because I wanted him to put me down on the ground and to stop piggybacking me.

"Arraso, arraso!" He put me down on the ground and I stood up. I tried to escape from them because I knew they were idols.

"Where are you going dongsaeng?" He held my wrist tightly, not letting me go. He then pulled me towards him. I nearly fell when he did that but luckily he held my waist and so, I managed to balance myself.

Uh oh... I think I made a wrong move! I blushed right after he held my waist. I looked at my shoes while walking so that no one would realise that I was blushing. Unfortunately,  Zelo oppa's eyes were so sharp that he saw me blushing. 

"Dongsaeng ah~ Are you blushing?" He smiled cheekily at me.

"Aniya!" I stopped blushing and shot him a scary glare. 

The rest of the oppas chuckled and Yongguk oppa teased me, "Yah~ dongsaeng, you don't have to feel shy when you are with us! Look at your rosy cheeks!"


"Aniya! I told you I'm not blushing!" I denied.

"Jinja?" Daehyun oppa asked. He pulled me in, closer to him.

This time I really can't hide my blush because all of them were staring at me. I had nowhere to hide unless I put my head inside Daehyun oppa's jacket, which I wouldn't do that even if that person's my friend.

"Look at how she blushes! She is so cute! Good job, Daehyun!" Youngjae said as if he saw a girl blushing for the first time.

I pushed Daehyun oppa's hand away from my waist before I sped up again.

"Dongsaeng, are you shy now?" Himchan oppa teased me.

I just ignored him and continued walking. Jongup oppa caught up with me, held my hands and pulled me into a van.

"YAH~! Are you guys kidnapping me now!?" I screamed as he yanked me into the van. I ended up sitting beside Daehyun oppa and Jongup oppa.

"Nae, we're kidnapping you now... So lower your volume."

"Please go back to our apartment, thank you." Jongup spoke to the chauffer in the van after answering my question.

I felt so tired today after everything's that happened. On the first day of school I already got beaten up. Umma and Appa will kill me for getting back home late and getting beaten up on the first day of school. They'll think that I'm fooling around with gangsters in the school. After thinking of that, my eyelids became heavy and soon I went to dreamland. 

B.A.P except for Daehyun's POV:

Look at how cute is she! Just that I wish that she is lying on my shoulder and not Daehyun's.... 

Daehyun's POV:

Aigooo~! My cute little dongsaeng, sleep well! I wish the other hyungs are not here so I could.. maybe give you a gentle peck on your soft and pink lips? Hehe.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[A/N:] Long Update!!! Do you all like it? Please subscribe? -Puppy eyes- Thank you for you comments and remember I love those who comment, subscribe me and read my stories! SARANGHAE!!! Please also give me remarks so that my co-author [unnie] and I can write you better stories! And I can assure you that your comments gives us idea on how to expand our imaginations so keep on commenting! Of course not spam at us! ;) We'll appreciate if you give us good remarks and I'll reply you all if you have questions or I just feel like replying you all xD 

NAEKKGOYA~ EVERYBODY!!!! 

-Author
KpopLover0201